Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

flyingkiwi posted:

Junglers should be building damage with blue smite or red smite, so they can carry their incompetent, stupid idiot team mates who aren't smart enough to play jungle

Metallica - Sad But True

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

flyingkiwi posted:

Junglers should be building damage with blue smite or red smite, so they can carry their incompetent, stupid idiot team mates who aren't smart enough to play jungle

Nah, pick Nautlius, go green, build nothing but tank, and prevent the other team's carries from carrying. Just stand on their carries the entire game and go "nope."

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the best part of this pic is blue team banning manamune

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Endorph posted:

the best part of this pic is blue team banning manamune

i hope newbs dont see this pic and assume zerk greaves are good and wards bad

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You can ban items now? What the frick.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Libertine's alt account, JeffWiggy chooses sightstone the champion and builds green smite in every game

stump collector fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jun 18, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

exethan posted:

Libertine's alt account, JeffWiggy chooses sightstone the champion and builds green smite in every game

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

exethan posted:

I noticed that Sona build Statikk Shiv before I noticed that Greaves built Teemo.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If you're gonna build Haunting Guys you might as well build a Teemo too

stump collector
May 28, 2007
buying ignite on your 2nd or 3rd back would be pretty sick

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Does anyone else think that Leona buying an enemy champ is a conflict of interest? Or maybe she just owned him that hard.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Of course Berserker Greaves owned itself, which is also fairly pro

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
everyone that plays this gma eis awful!!!

e: myself very much included!!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

gangnam reference posted:

everyone that plays this gma eis awful!!!

e: myself very much included!!

:gb2gbs:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

Of course Berserker Greaves owned itself, which is also fairly pro

"master yourself, master the enemy." - berzerker greaves

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Buying ignite? What is this, SMITE?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

It's really the only way to cover all your bases, which all belong to JeffWiggy.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Coca Koala posted:

I noticed that Sona build Statikk Shiv before I noticed that Greaves built Teemo.

My One Punch Man gimmick involves Statik Shiv, a gimmick I've done on Sona :getin:

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
If I'm thinking about buying champs with RP, and I'm already sitting on a decent chunk of IP, what's the most cost-effective way to get a lot of champs?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Buy an ip boost.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Ghost of Starman posted:

If I'm thinking about buying champs with RP, and I'm already sitting on a decent chunk of IP, what's the most cost-effective way to get a lot of champs?
Buy the bundles that come out with skins every month, buy all the 4800 and below champs with IP and then after you've gotten them all you can get three champion tokens and combine them for a slightly less than 6400 price because it guarantees a champion you dont own

Also realize if you really want all the champions you'll spend a LOT of time playing the game or a lot of money.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

going back a while for this but methanar is the only thing making this thread (and league) worthwhile i m o

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Well this is a step up from talking about anime titties, but I wouldn't consider wanting to piss on another dudes face as normal sexual behavior.

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

Ghost of Starman posted:

The bundles are your best bet, and I believe there's at least three bundles in the store which should grab you something like 30 champs altogether. It'll give you a bunch of options, but if you're trying to get a complete roster of every champ in the game you're going to be paying a lot.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Safety Scissors posted:

Well this is a step up from talking about anime titties, but I wouldn't consider wanting to piss on another dudes face as normal sexual behavior.

it's very common

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

thanks to free kindred week i've learned the joys of being a jungler. :stare: like seriously, I wish I had gotten on board the kindred train before her last nerf.

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Keep it classy, League commmunity

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Crystal Geometry posted:

I was worried for a second, but then I realized that his clan was only NIGS, the Six Nigs' reputation is preserved.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Crystal Geometry posted:

Internet detecting is banned on these forums, if I wanted posters to know my ign I'd post it myself.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Neurolimal posted:

I was worried for a second, but then I realized that his clan was only NIGS, the Six Nigs' reputation is preserved.

i know earth, fire, wind, water, and heart. what power does the sixth one hold?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Salt.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lovechop posted:

i know earth, fire, wind, water, and heart. what power does the sixth one hold?
Being made uncomfortable by Rune Prison jokes.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Protobelt AP Rammus is....so good.....

I don't have anything else to contribute with this post, just, most fun SR OFA ever.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Neurolimal posted:

Rammus
most fun SR OFA ever.

Clearly you didn't play Yorick.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Clearly you didn't play Yorick.

The only Yorick match I've gotten so far has been one where half the team died 5 times in lane and went AFK (they were against Nasus and just assumed stack2beeg2win), so I don't have a good enough sample size to agree on that.

The funny thing is that we were crushing it in teamfights with 10 yoricks, but they just gave up because omg yorick vs. nasus

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
how the gently caress can I have perfect kda, most gold, most cs and most towers taken and only get a S- in a game :negative: I'll never see lvl 7 taylor swift quinn

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

how the gently caress can I have perfect kda, most gold, most cs and most towers taken and only get a S- in a game :negative: I'll never see lvl 7 taylor swift quinn
I find it usually comes down to CS/min. Consider you are ranked among your peers in that role with that champ, so if you're getting S- it means that despite being above average in some stats you are lacking in others.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Mikujin posted:

I find it usually comes down to CS/min. Consider you are ranked among your peers in that role with that champ, so if you're getting S- it means that despite being above average in some stats you are lacking in others.

Ah, yeah that makes sense. Was a bit low on wards, never dropped a vision ward(since I'm bad) and even though I was 8/0/0 was 3rd in kills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Was a bit low on wards, never dropped a vision ward

There you go. EZ strat for getting S ranks. Ward a lot.

• Locked thread