Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Kronikle posted:

Same. I'm hoping to farm up Dual Cast for Refia for this event, but these constant crashes are making this difficult. I don't know anyone personally who's using memu and not experiencing frequent crashes.

Hey.

Like, there's the very rare crash in-game and for some reason Memu kinda hates me pulling units because it often crashes on the crystal screen, but other than that it's steady enough here. Nox is a lot worse for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Shoenin posted:

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto.

Rarity mainly, Rydia is common whereas Garnet is a base 4* thats rare even among 4*'s.

I actually have two Garnets, but I have two Refia and something like five Lenna, so I never got around to leveling up a Garnet.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I tried Maxwell a couple times but basically got nowhere. I think Maxell is a better name though considering this character is supposed to be presenting as female. Anyway I think it's more a strategy issue, I think my team should be able to do it anyway (WoL, DK Cecil, Lenna, CoD, Lightning), though I'm wondering what I should be looking for in a friend unit to make it easier.

Either way it's not my primary focus right now, as I'm grinding Cactuar dunes after throwing all my metal cactuars into Arc to get him maxed in case I want to field an insane mage team of him and Kefka and Tella and Exdeath or something. Plus i've already bought everything I want from the event.

Kronikle
Jan 31, 2005

yeah well that's just like your opinion, man

Dias posted:

Hey.

Like, there's the very rare crash in-game and for some reason Memu kinda hates me pulling units because it often crashes on the crystal screen, but other than that it's steady enough here. Nox is a lot worse for me.

I get the occasional summon crash but most of the time Memu crashes while I'm running macros usually in less than an hour of running.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

PringleCreamEgg posted:

I tried Maxwell a couple times but basically got nowhere. I think Maxell is a better name though considering this character is supposed to be presenting as female. Anyway I think it's more a strategy issue, I think my team should be able to do it anyway (WoL, DK Cecil, Lenna, CoD, Lightning), though I'm wondering what I should be looking for in a friend unit to make it easier.

If you have a dual wielding Elza on your list, they rip her up pretty well, especially if they have the pumpking scythe (as far as I've seen they all do). That'll get you the win, it gets a lot hairier if you want to evoke Diabolos though

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

If you have a dual wielding Elza on your list, they rip her up pretty well, especially if they have the pumpking scythe (as far as I've seen they all do). That'll get you the win, it gets a lot hairier if you want to evoke Diabolos though

I suppose I should clarify that I haven't tried it without trying to evoke Diabolos cause GO BIG OR GO HOME

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Kegslayer posted:

I just did it and it works because Gumi is bad at coding.

Basically just reset your game every 4 turns and Maxwell will never, ever, ever pull off the Rune+Destiny bullshit.

Mrit SA posted:

Close the game right when the boss attacks after turn 4. Like, right when the animation starts.

i.e. When you see word rune, force close.

When you come back, the boss will do something else. You may need to reset again.

She does her Resurrection thing and her Endless thing still, though. I need to power Cecil and Refia up....

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Pulled my 4th Cecil. I think I'm going to use that one and #3 to knock out an Excalibur quicker. I'll fully farm the first two and then mash the other two at 50%. Then I'll throw my 2 Agrias up and farm them to 50% and merge them. That will give me 3 Excaliburs, 1 Save the Queen and 2 Sakafurubuki which should cover me pretty well for Lightning and Chizuru now, and have me ready for Orlandu later. I already have 2 Blade Mastery done, so I feel like I really only need 2 Excaliburs for Orlandu because of his Holy chaining shenanigans. I want to get at least 1 StQ because it's untyped damage could be handy, and auto-protect isn't terrible either. Seems like a great thing to throw on Cecil.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Kronikle posted:

I get the occasional summon crash but most of the time Memu crashes while I'm running macros usually in less than an hour of running.

What I observed is that rapid clicks tend to produce a crash. Maybe they implement some anti-rapidclick stuff because of some unknown exploits or something. Anyway, the Ultimate TM Macros from that reddit thread run really solid for me. 12+ hours without crashing once. What I did was boost the RAM used by Memu to 2048. Also everytime before I start a long run I reboot my PC to have a clean slate. And I placed the FFBE App in the correct location described in the reddit thread so the script can click it on crash. Not sure if all of this helps at all but as I'm saying I have drastically tuned down the crashing and it runs very solid now.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Kronikle posted:

So Mylan, I heard your Elza is the key to beating this trial. Think you could spare a friend slot for me? 983 642 748.

Dumped one of my few remaining pubbies to make room for ya. Gonna have to start kicking inactive goons pretty soon.

Also, thanks to everyone for all the advice on the trial. Tried a bunch of different teams, finally just beat my head against the wall with Tilith/CoD/Elza/Cecil/Vaan/friend CoD until I got one to stick. Got my Maxwell! Elza spent half the fight dead on the successful attempt, haha.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Vax posted:

What I observed is that rapid clicks tend to produce a crash. Maybe they implement some anti-rapidclick stuff because of some unknown exploits or something. Anyway, the Ultimate TM Macros from that reddit thread run really solid for me. 12+ hours without crashing once. What I did was boost the RAM used by Memu to 2048. Also everytime before I start a long run I reboot my PC to have a clean slate. And I placed the FFBE App in the correct location described in the reddit thread so the script can click it on crash. Not sure if all of this helps at all but as I'm saying I have drastically tuned down the crashing and it runs very solid now.

I think it's just not very stable on emulators for some reason. I have a script I run for Nox that reacts to the screen and only presses buttons when it needs to and it still randomly crashes during battles. On memu I run the LB trust grinder macro from Reddit, and it doesn't spam clicks at all, but sometimes it'll run for four hours and sometimes I'll check on it after ten minutes and find it crashed to the launcher.

It wouldn't be so bad but I've had little success adjusting my Nox autohotkey stuff to work on memu (it doesn't seem to want to take AHK clicks) so I can't recover a crash there. On Nox I can recover from crashes, but Nox itself will freeze eventually and it's really hard to 1) detect that and 2) script closing and relaunching the entire frozen program to recover

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So what's so good about Tilith anyway? She doesn't seem to learn anything especially great and her limit is kind of poo poo.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Nuebot posted:

So what's so good about Tilith anyway? She doesn't seem to learn anything especially great and her limit is kind of poo poo.

She goes to 6 stars in the future and gets AOE everything becoming the beast healer in the game. Otherwise she is second to Refia for now.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

My A Team is complete. This is the best I could do without any TM rewards, I don't macro/emulate.

Refia will be getting dual cast as soon as I grab one more trust moogle.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Cartoon Man posted:

My A Team is complete. This is the best I could do without any TM rewards, I don't macro/emulate.

Thats a hell of a team for a manual player. How much $ did you dump tho?

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
Also why is Arc in the front row and Luneth in the back :colbert:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Vax posted:

Thats a hell of a team for a manual player. How much $ did you dump tho?

I got $100 Best Buy store credit cause they had to back order my iPhone 7. I used it to buy a $100 iTunes gift card. It took 1 eleven pull to get Lightning from her banner and 1 eleven pull to get Luneth. Both pulls were a shock, I've been lucky.

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

HE'S NOT A REAL GOON, SAM!

Can I keep his head as a souvenir?

Say, why is it ticking?
Okay, getting tired of throwing myself at this event boss, time to look for some goon help. Current party is WoL/Chizuru/Lenna/Cecil/Garland, could replace any with Artemios or Agrias if I level her up. Getting my rear end handed to me with friendslist folks including a dual-wielding 500+ attack Elza and another dual-wielding 400+ attack Cod. Please advise and/or provide super beefy friend please.

Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

I've got a hot deal on a bridge to the Pegasus Galaxy!
Grimey Drawer
So maybe this has been asked already, but has anyone gotten their weekly arena rewards yet? Has Gumi said what the holdup is?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Palleon posted:

So maybe this has been asked already, but has anyone gotten their weekly arena rewards yet? Has Gumi said what the holdup is?

Somebody said earlier that it takes them a few days to show up.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Nuebot posted:

Cheer+Focus is pretty great. Curaja+Esuna is pretty great. Rainbow Veil is great. Her LB isn't fantastic but it's Entrust + Curaga which isn't terrible and is still way better than Refia's.

Her only downside is not having Full Raise.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Okay I figured out a surefire way to evoke Diabolos and beat the event. I did it with a friend CoD that wasn't outrageous, and that makes it easier to manage mana for Omniveil as well as the esper bar filling up, but the way I did it is an "exploit" and they may fix it so.

Refia/Charlotte/CoD/Cecil/Agrias/CoD. Charlotte can be anyone, I only had her use provoke from Golem and build esper bar with chaining or item use. Super Cheer from Refia, Focus from Cecil, CoDs barraging and keeping Omniveil up, Agrias for full break (since her damage is irrelevant this would probably be much easier with Warrior of Light, but also since her damage is irrelevant any full breaker will do provided they have a decent amount of health if you want the no KO part) and using the force quit to stop Maxwell from using their big turn 4 ability. I actually save scummed every single turn to insure I was getting enough esper gauge so that I could evoke Diabolos, unfortunately that prevented me from getting enough limit gauge to do all three achievements. Still, got no KOs and also got Maxwell when I didn't think it was possible. You can replicate this pretty easily with a Lenna too, although that might make the no KO part a bit sketchier since Refia has a LOT more health than her, and a slightly better defense buff that lasts longer.

The trick is to save scumming the poo poo out of it though, but I don't feel bad because this event is horse poo poo.

edit: my CoD is only 405 attack and no dual wield, but can probably help someone? Is anyone actually using my CoD as a friend unit, is anyone still karma grinding and would prefer Maxwell instead?

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Nov 19, 2016

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Casting raise on CoDs in arena will never get old.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
:frogsiren: Attention Nox users, make sure to read this :frogsiren:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/4trpp9/attention_nox_app_player_users/

After you read this just switch to Memu seriously.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
^^ I wish Memu would run on my home computer with FFBE :(. It works on my laptop AND work computer, but for some reason crashes on launch 100% of the time on my home computer (which is the one I just started to macro with overnight)

Booyah, got Maxwell down AND evoked Diablos. Now I can rearrange my team and try again for no deaths and LB kill. Who said F2P/No TMs would never be able to do it!

Team was Chizuru, CoD, Cecil, Lenna, Agrias, and friend WhaleCoD.

McSpankWich fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Nov 19, 2016

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I still can't beat this poo poo. Everything just goes downhill after turn 4, even when I savescum, Maxwell always gets a kill because this fight is stupid RNG, I can't keep buffs up, myself alive AND do trickle damage so I can get enough orbs because gently caress you, barrage ain't giving you poo poo and you need like 10. The only way to beat this is cheating. This is the worst event in BE by a mile and I still can't stop myself from bashing my head against this whale wall. Ugh.

I bet my issue is using Lenna and Vaan, but there's no way in fuckin' hell I'm getting Refia to 6* and WoL to 5* in this short amount of time. Meh.

EDIT:

Turn 4. The gently caress do I do that doesn't lose me the run, because I clearly can't ever make the right decision here.

Dias fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Nov 19, 2016

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
^^^ can't you force-close immediately if he casts and keep doing it until the RNG decides not to, then take it from there?

I never even tried the event. A late-coming F2P guy doesn't stand a chance unless you got hella lucky with the gacha, which I have not until very recently. Luneth will definitely make my life easier, but grinding TMs is such a pain as my first batch are only in the mid 20s so far with too much poo poo to do other than grind all the time.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Yeah, I think your choke point is Lena. You have a Refia in the stable? If you got the six star mats to awaken her, there might be enough time left on Cactaur weekend to get her up to 6 star max.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Goons. Do you think 103 is enough? Or should I keep going? I think you need ~100 for 3* -> full 6* correct? How many is it from 4* -> 6* max and 5* -> 6* max?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Dias posted:

I still can't beat this poo poo. Everything just goes downhill after turn 4, even when I savescum, Maxwell always gets a kill because this fight is stupid RNG, I can't keep buffs up, myself alive AND do trickle damage so I can get enough orbs because gently caress you, barrage ain't giving you poo poo and you need like 10. The only way to beat this is cheating. This is the worst event in BE by a mile and I still can't stop myself from bashing my head against this whale wall. Ugh.

I bet my issue is using Lenna and Vaan, but there's no way in fuckin' hell I'm getting Refia to 6* and WoL to 5* in this short amount of time. Meh.

EDIT:

Turn 4. The gently caress do I do that doesn't lose me the run, because I clearly can't ever make the right decision here.

I'd put Cheer and Omni-Veil back up, renew Full Break, Curaja with Cecil and have Luneth use an Elixir on Lenna, but you'll still need a bit of help from the RNG here. The other CoD can pop Barrage or Call of the Void and if you survive you should be able to go all out damage next round and win. Might even get enough esper orbs in one more Barrage if you're really, really lucky?

Also, got muscle belts? You can get Lenna over 3k HP if you put two on her, the HP+15% materia from the event, and put her on Golem.

Kronikle
Jan 31, 2005

yeah well that's just like your opinion, man

rabidsquid posted:

Okay I figured out a surefire way to evoke Diabolos and beat the event. I did it with a friend CoD that wasn't outrageous, and that makes it easier to manage mana for Omniveil as well as the esper bar filling up, but the way I did it is an "exploit" and they may fix it so.

Refia/Charlotte/CoD/Cecil/Agrias/CoD. Charlotte can be anyone, I only had her use provoke from Golem and build esper bar with chaining or item use. Super Cheer from Refia, Focus from Cecil, CoDs barraging and keeping Omniveil up, Agrias for full break (since her damage is irrelevant this would probably be much easier with Warrior of Light, but also since her damage is irrelevant any full breaker will do provided they have a decent amount of health if you want the no KO part) and using the force quit to stop Maxwell from using their big turn 4 ability. I actually save scummed every single turn to insure I was getting enough esper gauge so that I could evoke Diabolos, unfortunately that prevented me from getting enough limit gauge to do all three achievements. Still, got no KOs and also got Maxwell when I didn't think it was possible. You can replicate this pretty easily with a Lenna too, although that might make the no KO part a bit sketchier since Refia has a LOT more health than her, and a slightly better defense buff that lasts longer.

The trick is to save scumming the poo poo out of it though, but I don't feel bad because this event is horse poo poo.

edit: my CoD is only 405 attack and no dual wield, but can probably help someone? Is anyone actually using my CoD as a friend unit, is anyone still karma grinding and would prefer Maxwell instead?

Doesn't Maxwell always use her turn 4 ability on that turn? Are you saying you can save scum to get her to not use that ability?

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Vax posted:

Goons. Do you think 103 is enough? Or should I keep going? I think you need ~100 for 3* -> full 6* correct? How many is it from 4* -> 6* max and 5* -> 6* max?

Why stop?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Cartoon Man posted:

Yeah, I think your choke point is Lena. You have a Refia in the stable? If you got the six star mats to awaken her, there might be enough time left on Cactaur weekend to get her up to 6 star max.

I have, but she needs like 7 or 8 Sacred Crystals to make it to 5*. Only way I get her to 6* is by burning something around 1000 Lapis, knowing my luck.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I tried with Refia/Lenna/CoD/Charlotte/Agrias/Friend 400ATK+ CoD. The lack of Cecil really does hurt. Charlotte is fine at first, but turn 4 really hurts. Everything goes smoothly until then, but the problem is that I can't just have everyone defend turn 4 because someone has to heal. And even the defending units can die, so after that turn there is too much to do. all the buffs/debuffs need to be reapplied, people need to be healed or revived and there just isn't enough. Then the CoDs run out of MP right near the end, so I can't even rush the damage.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Fenrir posted:

I'd put Cheer and Omni-Veil back up, renew Full Break, Curaja with Cecil and have Luneth use an Elixir on Lenna, but you'll still need a bit of help from the RNG here. The other CoD can pop Barrage or Call of the Void and if you survive you should be able to go all out damage next round and win. Might even get enough esper orbs in one more Barrage if you're really, really lucky?

Also, got muscle belts? You can get Lenna over 3k HP if you put two on her, the HP+15% materia from the event, and put her on Golem.

Luneth got ganked, Maxwell used Ressurrection and crit'd because this game hates me personally. Stupid 6* unit. Now I need to debuff, buff, heal and how. How did people even beat this.

edit: ah, gently caress it, despite my best efforts (rebuff and reheal) he kills Cecil and Lenna, and all but kills Vaan and CoD. gently caress this game.

Dias fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Nov 19, 2016

Shark Tower
Dec 31, 2008

Vax posted:

:frogsiren: Attention Nox users, make sure to read this :frogsiren:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/4trpp9/attention_nox_app_player_users/

After you read this just switch to Memu seriously.

Also when I was installing the new version, I noticed their terms & agreements thing would sloooooowly pan down from the top, and wouldn't let you manually scroll through it, so you can bet they're hiding some sort of shifty business at the bottom like 'we'll steal everything on your computer if you agree to our terms kthx'.

Dias posted:

EDIT:

Your lenna needs way more hp. Go back and read EFluffy's posts. He pretty much said exactly the same things as you, up until he started picking up more surviveability gear. Then suddenly, it became possible to beat her.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Vax posted:

Assuming the worst growth pattern of 5 from 3*-5* stars and 6 for 6*:

243,510 (3*40)
+
685,465 (4*60)
+
1,422,072 (5*80)
+
1,993,672 (6*100)

=

145 Giant Metal Cactuars

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Nov 19, 2016

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Decided to do one more ticket on the BF banner for the unlikely chance at Tilith or even Karl/Seria.

Cecil #2? Sure why not.

Revvik posted:

Whole lotta Refia dual casting Full Raises but Maxwell died to a Limit Break and Diabolos so 2/3 of the rewards down.

I've seen a few mentions elsewhere that "finish with a limit break" just means using an LB on the boss the same turn it dies. Is that what you did or did you setup so that maxwell was explicitly taken to zero hp by the LB damage?

PaybackJack posted:

Pulled my 4th Cecil. I think I'm going to use that one and #3 to knock out an Excalibur quicker. I'll fully farm the first two and then mash the other two at 50%. Then I'll throw my 2 Agrias up and farm them to 50% and merge them. That will give me 3 Excaliburs, 1 Save the Queen and 2 Sakafurubuki which should cover me pretty well for Lightning and Chizuru now, and have me ready for Orlandu later. I already have 2 Blade Mastery done, so I feel like I really only need 2 Excaliburs for Orlandu because of his Holy chaining shenanigans. I want to get at least 1 StQ because it's untyped damage could be handy, and auto-protect isn't terrible either. Seems like a great thing to throw on Cecil.

You only need one Excalibur for the full effect on Orlandu. If you pull a DK Cecil, or if we get the DQMSL event and you can get the unit with Edrick's Sword TM, either of those are better than a 2nd Excalibur Especially Deathbringer (unless the target resists dark). I forget if he can use Katanas but if he can then give him excalibur+sakurafibuki and blade mastery instead.

Cartoon Man posted:

Drop Cecil for someone with Full Break, or drop Arc if you're in a fight that needs Cecil's tanking setup. You'll do far more damage than whatever Cecil can do and take much less as well.

PaybackJack posted:

Cheer+Focus is pretty great. Curaja+Esuna is pretty great. Rainbow Veil is great. Her LB isn't fantastic but it's Entrust + Curaga which isn't terrible and is still way better than Refia's.

Her only downside is not having Full Raise.

And her 6* form gets an AOE full raise, as well as a Curaja+MP restore for the party (excluding her). Tilith is really drat good even with her bad gear selection.

Chen Kenichi posted:

^^^ can't you force-close immediately if he casts and keep doing it until the RNG decides not to, then take it from there?

I never even tried the event. A late-coming F2P guy doesn't stand a chance unless you got hella lucky with the gacha, which I have not until very recently. Luneth will definitely make my life easier, but grinding TMs is such a pain as my first batch are only in the mid 20s so far with too much poo poo to do other than grind all the time.

Cecil - Dispel if Maxwell has her atk buff, Focus if she doesn't. Always use dispel before using full break or you'll dispel full break's effects too.
Lenna - Curaja (cheer next round if it's not a Rune round, Cecil can heal then unless you need two curajas)
Vaan - Full break
CoD - Omni-veil

If Maxwell doesn't have her atk buff and is going to use Rune that turn:

Cecil - Curaja
Everyone else - guard and pray. Especially that Lenna. I gave mine my hp +10% materias as well as the two hp 10% def/spr 5% materia from this event and a muscle belt so she had a lot more hp/def than yours likely has, which helps a lot.

Vax posted:

How many units do you have to 6* in the next week or two? I'm just going to stockpile completely because if we get FF5 in the next week or two then I'll have one Exdeath to take from 5* to 6* and two more to take from 3* to 6* so I need all the cactuars. :v:

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 19, 2016

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Like, I have no HP materias (I don't even have the recipe), I don't have the recipe for Muscle Belt, I ain't got poo poo. Probably by the time I can figure out what quests I'm missing I'll both miss out on Maxwell AND the Gaia stuff. I have no idea how people are so on the ball as to have everything, there's an event every week and I can barely squeeze out daily quests sometimes.

edit: lol, I edited out the rest of the post. I'll try and figure out how I can boost Lenna but I just think this ain't happening for me. Already missed out on almost 15 runs of the event and right now I'm just losing coin-flips. I got my 5% trust mastery, I suppose.

Dias fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Nov 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I don't know, is Maxwell even worth the effort? I feel like you can get enough karma for whatever you want (as long as you don't want everything I guess), and as a unit Maxwell isn't even that great until the 6* upgrade but this event will be back for that so you could just get Maxwell then.

• Locked thread