Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm obviously late to this but I just started playing the single player campaign. It really is great, and it's a shame the game wasn't more commercially successful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I just finished replaying the campaign, now on my Ps4, and it's still mindblowing how good it is.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Nichael posted:

I'm obviously late to this but I just started playing the single player campaign. It really is great, and it's a shame the game wasn't more commercially successful.

Cannon fodder to hurt COD sales and help EA/battlefield :(

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

I bought at launch and regret nothing!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I bought at launch and regret nothing!

Same.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
I recently bought this on sale on Xbone for like $7 and it's fantastic. The campaign was a lot better than I was expecting (much better than what the first had), but getting that top 3 on Gauntlet leaderboard achievement was painful but satisfying. I'm not having any trouble finding online games which is great too.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Does anyone still play this game? I just bought it during the sale on Xbox and need no lovely players to play with.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
I play the PC version on occasion! Frontier Defense is still good fun and I was thinking of giving the campaign another shot.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Definitely play through the campaign. It's really good, like honestly one of the best I've done in years.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Anyone know the current state of PS4? I'm guessing it's a good 5 min to get into a match or more at this point right?

Kithyen
Oct 18, 2002
I DON'T KNOW THE BBCODE FOR BIG RED TITLES SO I CAN'T FIX THIS FUCK

veni veni veni posted:

Anyone know the current state of PS4? I'm guessing it's a good 5 min to get into a match or more at this point right?

I played a couple of days ago around 4pm est and it only took about 30 seconds to get into attrition matches.

PSN is Kithyen, although I've been trying to catch up on a backlog of games I've been meaning to play, I always have time for a few matches of TF2 :v:

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
If there's going to be a Goon together for Good ole TF2 I'm down. I miss this dead gay wonderful robit shootemup game.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

veni veni veni posted:

Same with Kithyen, matches are still plentiful if you don’t care about game mode.

I’ve since returned to Siege for my FPS needs, but Titanfall will always have a spot in my heart.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Word. Yeah I'm not playing any online games atm so I might as well go back to playing the best one sometimes. PSN: Monostat7

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Yeah I only queue for Attrition and that could take somewhere from 5-10 minutes to find a game, if you're not picky and choose everything you might find better luck.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I'm on pc and it takes like a minute to find an attrition game.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

On a random note, I've noticed that Joel Emslie, the Lead Art director and the guy who basically designed the Titans by kitbashing a bunch of cool models left Respawn to join back with Infinity Ward. Also saw Ranon Sarono (Known as Hyper3D, who did all those silly reload animations) left Respawn to join up with Infinity Ward.

Maybe a bad sign with the EA buyout, maybe just business as usual, maybe nothing to worry about. :shrug: Who knows. Really hope TF3 is good.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Wazzit posted:

On a random note, I've noticed that Joel Emslie, the Lead Art director and the guy who basically designed the Titans by kitbashing a bunch of cool models left Respawn to join back with Infinity Ward. Also saw Ranon Sarono (Known as Hyper3D, who did all those silly reload animations) left Respawn to join up with Infinity Ward.

Maybe a bad sign with the EA buyout, maybe just business as usual, maybe nothing to worry about. :shrug: Who knows. Really hope TF3 is good.

No, that's far more likely "we're taking the talent and jettisoning the studio :commissar:". Because that's what EA always does.

TF3, if it happens, could very well wind up being another B-Team-produced Mass Effect: Andromeda.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Wazzit posted:

Yeah I only queue for Attrition and that could take somewhere from 5-10 minutes to find a game, if you're not picky and choose everything you might find better luck.

weird cause i only just got into TF2 and when i pick everything, i’ve only played attrition games and it takes less than a minute.

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
I just started playing this again and I'm having such a blast. Does anyone still play regularly on PS4? I'd love to get a decent team going.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I'm mostly online nowadays playing Dark Souls remastered and other games but I always have TF2 installed because from time to time I play a few frontier defense games. Add me and send and invite if you get a group ground (I'm an eurogoon btw), PSN: Guillermus_

Philman
Jan 20, 2004

Does anyone still play this on PC? hit me up.
origin: philmanz

i'm taking a BF1 break. this game is awesome.

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

I usually play PC daily.

Since the Discord links in the OP seem dead here's one I just created: https://discord.gg/THS6VWH

Come play Titanfall 2 with other brain-dead goons!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Been popping back in here and there on PS4 lately, and Im shocked at how close most attrition matches are. Every match I played tonight was like a 15 point differential for win/loss. I was averaging like 85 points and was somewhere between middle and last every time. I guess the scrubs are all gone and we are at that stage where it's it's just a bunch of people that have put in a buttload of hours.

Great matches though. The balance seems better than ever even though there like 100 people that play it now.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Been popping back in here and there on PS4 lately, and Im shocked at how close most attrition matches are. Every match I played tonight was like a 15 point differential for win/loss. I was averaging like 85 points and was somewhere between middle and last every time. I guess the scrubs are all gone and we are at that stage where it's it's just a bunch of people that have put in a buttload of hours.

Great matches though. The balance seems better than ever even though there like 100 people that play it now.

I want to know what your av lady is saying.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

I've played the random game here and there for the past few months on PS4. Been kind of craving some TF2 games so let me know if you guys are gonna jump on.

PS4 or Xbox, either/or

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm down whenever. I have the whole week off work and I've caught the occasional TF2 itch as well. PSN is Monostat7 I think we are already PSN friends

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I want to know what your av lady is saying.

The custom text shall lead the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnsHpPNltBw&t=60s

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

We did it before but I’m honestly down with a ps messages group or some such for organizing games. Totally down for some attrition or anything really

This game just isn’t much fun without at least a small group of 2-3

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

On PS4 right now for a bit playing some games of attrition if anyone wants in.

edit: it is pretty rough solo.

Wazzit fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jul 11, 2018

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
I'll probably give this a shot again once my fancy new monitor gets here in a week or so, if anyone on PC wants to get held back by a scrub.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Had a lot of close games last night that ended in defeat. Pretty rough night.

the laser shot nerf has been pretty rough, I'm now hitting like half of my shots now.
https://i.imgur.com/ABgICQq.gifv

aim for the bushes :hfive:
https://i.imgur.com/YUj4jot.gifv

burning cores for one tiny pilot, still funny to me.
https://i.imgur.com/bnBeI16.gifv

Wazzit fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jul 11, 2018

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Stan Taylor posted:

I'll probably give this a shot again once my fancy new monitor gets here in a week or so, if anyone on PC wants to get held back by a scrub.

I'm on pc and I need a scrub buddy. I am also a scrub

Kithyen
Oct 18, 2002
I DON'T KNOW THE BBCODE FOR BIG RED TITLES SO I CAN'T FIX THIS FUCK
PSN: Kithyen I'll be on here and there this evening.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Why does that ball of jizz keep eating those children??

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I know it’s way late but I think I’m gonna jump on in a bit, anyone playing?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I’d play a few rounds

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Just tweaked my controller and such, add me up y’all! Hopefully get a few hours in here

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jul 13, 2018

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Psn is being jank and won’t even let me search users. If you can get it to work add me and ill hop on PSN: Monostat7

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

ok yeah it seems to be going real slow, I sent you a chat party invite I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I’m gonna try resetting my system but I think Psn is just down/crazy slow or something. Everyone is the PS4 thread seems to be having trouble too.