Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

The Milkman posted:

as someone who only likes specific "shows" the new design makes it much easier to find and filter them and therefore is good to me

how do you feel about this https://qlcrew.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Giant Bomb is good!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

is the search still an unworkable mess?

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Hitman 2 Quick Look

Brad dies in less than 5 minutes of playtime

War never changes

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4C469Sbby8

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

in a year that had mario odyssey, botw, nier, prey, etc. lol

Its true they are all worse than peebug

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

hell yes

i hope they do another Hitsmas, as much as I was just complaining about Brad being unable to talk and play video games at the same time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It should be Vinny on the Sticks and Dan guiding. Instead its going to be Brad and Rorie. GBWest stays winning.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Jabronie posted:

how do you feel about this https://qlcrew.com/

I shouldn’t be surprised this exists

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dan is tying alex to a chair with duct tape, send help.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

this whole stream is somethin else

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

is it a must-watch

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dans Goldeneye streams have been super fun and chill so far, check em out.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

That first episode was gr8 and I look forward to episode 2. Abby's reactions to descriptions of things in Bond movies was a+

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

die another friday is really good and had a strong start with dan of all people

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Dan’s rdr opinions both surprise me and don’t. His reasons are all valid, but he seems like the type to put those kind of issues aside when he likes a franchise.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

tao of lmao posted:

Dan’s rdr opinions both surprise me and don’t. His reasons are all valid, but he seems like the type to put those kind of issues aside when he likes a franchise.

Him, Jeff, and Vinny not liking RDR2 is making me really hyped for the goty podcast

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Last year killed any desire to listen to this year’s beyond the individual categories.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

Last year killed any desire to listen to this year’s beyond the individual categories.

Pretty much this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Also RDR is better than the sequel.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

They talked about changing the format this year bc of how awful last year's was lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Monster Hunter World has a honest shot at taking it all I think...which would be amazing.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

If you absolutely need to have a site top-ten, just aggregate the individual top ten lists and save us all 10 hours of weird groupthink, circular arguments, and bargaining.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Monster Hunter World has a honest shot at taking it all I think...which would be amazing.

My personal goty, for sure.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

If you absolutely need to have a site top-ten, just aggregate the individual top ten lists and save us all 10 hours of weird groupthink, circular arguments, and bargaining.

I think someone on their forums did this and it made a top 10 that actually made sense. That guy was probably banned for misogyny tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think someone on their forums did this and it made a top 10 that actually made sense. That guy was probably banned for misogyny tho

Lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hahahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*presents a community driven collaboration and discussion about the highlights of a legendary year of gaming* ...and gently caress Rorie!

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Imagine how bad rorie would be in those goty discussions.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

tao of lmao posted:

Imagine how bad rorie would be in those goty discussions.

I dont think anyone could do as bad of a job as abby did. Its insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is very good.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

I somehow think Rorie would've been better at making a point, even if all he talked about was that lovely looking Hotline Miami ripoff

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mr. Shifty.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Yeah, it honestly makes me feel bad because I like her in pretty much everything, but she was so out of her element last year and it showed. She’s already been taking abuse leading into this year’s discussions to the point she’s off twitter for the rest of the year.

I just hope she’s learned how to better construct arguments in the meantime.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Remember when they gave GOTY to Fortnite.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

Yeah, it honestly makes me feel bad because I like her in pretty much everything, but she was so out of her element last year and it showed. She’s already been taking abuse leading into this year’s discussions to the point she’s off twitter for the rest of the year.

I just hope she’s learned how to better construct arguments in the meantime.

I like her but she let twitter cancel one of her series over the summer, so I'm guessing she hasn't learned much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Remember when they gave GOTY to Fortnite.

pubg made perfect sense, as the game they spent the most time on air playing and having fun, and as such, they should name this years goty The Quiet Man