Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SpaceGoku posted:

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/897514891925442560

the alt-right strikes back by, uh, spray painting the lincoln memorial with, uh... hmm

[puts on glasses]

"gently caress claw"?

i'm so mad at the liberals i'm going to deface the monument of the one person my entire ideology holds up as their Get Out of Racism Free card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
PJW gonna build a big Lena Dunham statue in his (Mum's) backyard then pull it down to trigger the libs any day now

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm normally a fairly tolerant person but vandalizing the Lincoln Memorial should carry a mandatory sentence of having your loving hands chopped off.

lol

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Gravy Jones posted:

PJW gonna build a big Lena Dunham statue in his (Mum's) backyard then pull it down to trigger the libs any day now

in britain they call those "gardens" for whatever stupid reason

it's a yard you dummies get it right

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Grand Prize Winner posted:

They may have invented English, but America undeniably improved it

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

and i must meme posted:

why is it there anyway?

Seattlite here: It was brought over as a piece of art by an English teacher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

It was originally supposed to be in the tony suburb of Issaquah, WA, but that got vetoed by the residents. So, it ended up in our 'quirky, artsy' neighborhood of Fremont, where the locals basically ignore it, and the tourists love it as an attraction. Sometimes it gets dressed up for Gay Pride, sometimes there's Christmas lights on it, sometimes people make a political statement, and paint the hands blood red.

It's also for sale. $250,000.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Qu Appelle posted:

Seattlite here: It was brought over as a piece of art by an English teacher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

It was originally supposed to be in the tony suburb of Issaquah, WA, but that got vetoed by the residents. So, it ended up in our 'quirky, artsy' neighborhood of Fremont, where the locals basically ignore it, and the tourists love it as an attraction. Sometimes it gets dressed up for Gay Pride, sometimes there's Christmas lights on it, sometimes people make a political statement, and paint the hands blood red.

It's also for sale. $250,000.

when the neighborhood gets gentrified someones going to have it removed

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
[extremely triggered] We call it a backyard when its paved, because that's what yard means :argh:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i imagine its because they were actual gardens up until like 1960

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8DhmEunckg

Gavin blames the kid, then blames the media and the politicians and the left, and antifas, and liberals...

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

https://twitter.com/roqchams/status/897503057667252224

quote:

For those who aren't already having sex with racists, it's easy to see how "don't have sex with racists" and "Nazi's just need to get laid" became prevalent reactions to racist violence. The weaponization of the construct of virginity, and the wider concept of the attainment of sex as a liberatory, man-making endeavor, has long served as a means to embolden violent masculinity, and foment greater patriarchal control. Sex, positioned as a prize to be attained, or—more destructively—a right for those who are "good," is a concept widely held by misogynists, including the reshaped pick-up artist (PUA) movement, whose access to sex in some cases is as unbridled and brutalizing as their misogyny and racism.

Sex can also be an affirmation of ideology. The world's original Fascist, Mussolini himself, had multiple lovers most of whom he was notorious for beating the poo poo out of. Esoteric reactionary nerd favorite Evola wrote several tracts about how great and spirit enriching it is to beat your sex partner.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I got yer gently caress Claw right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0jQTHis3f4

pillsburysoldier has issued a correction as of 19:40 on Aug 15, 2017

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/hatewatch/status/897527118589984768

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

i imagine its because they were actual gardens up until like 1960

they didn't just grow a ginormous patch of grass for no goddamn reason??

what a bunch of savages

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/roqchams/status/897503057667252224

Sex can also be an affirmation of ideology. The world's original Fascist, Mussolini himself, had multiple lovers most of whom he was notorious for beating the poo poo out of. Esoteric reactionary nerd favorite Evola wrote several tracts about how great and spirit enriching it is to beat your sex partner.

i agree, but also emasculating them on their own terms is fun

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

'paypal is poo poo' - me pretty much every time paypal is the subject of anything

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al! posted:

So having the ladies and very effeminate men beat them up?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sneakyfrog posted:

So having the ladies and very effeminate men beat them up?

that gal who charged through the police cordon to tackle and punch nazi george was :discourse:

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
:lol: if paypal closes their accounts though... they'll still have bitcoin, but it will sill hit the grifters where it hurts

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al! posted:

that gal who charged through the police cordon to tackle and punch nazi george was :discourse:

I like the cut of your jib :frog::respek::haw:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

It's more than fun it's highly effective. These racist nerds are terrified of women, gays and minorities.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

BRB joining Pastel Antifa Squad

https://twitter.com/TheCartoonLoon/status/897171697169833984

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
ever since these antifa/altright 'battles' have been happening i've thought they were a perversion of anime convention culture somehow

mostly on the right-wing side, since they're the ones with the dumb costumes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
for real though if you showed a person from 2014 this poo poo i think their brain would explode

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

*in extremely fatass chud w/ nazi haircut voice*

actually its the leftist communst sjw antifas fault we drove a car into that girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MORE MILK

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

Yes, but the stigma against male virginity is inherited from the mainstream culture. It's not their term, and part of the appeal of reactionary ideology to them is that it will somehow ensure they'll get laid and can start a family.

Pointing out all the ways they're cucks on the other hand...

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lmao at how white those knuckles are.

I was pepper sprayed by police in my youth. It ain't that bad.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

inclusive-colored pastel and rainbow antifa protestors is my poo poo

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

proud boys are college republicans who think drinking scotch makes them cool, and they've got the BMI to prove it

Scotch is good if you want to kill a bottle with friends while blazing up and figuring out life. Vodka works too, of course.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Reince Penis posted:

Lmao at how white those knuckles are.

I was pepper sprayed by police in my youth. It ain't that bad.

if you aint experienced any real pain or inconvenience in your life and suddenly you do its p bad

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Relevant Tangent posted:

Scotch is good if you want to kill a bottle with friends while blazing up and figuring out life. Vodka works too, of course.

Impotent white men are driving up the price of scotch because they're cargo culting masculinity and it's makin my alcoholic wallet angry.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Relevant Tangent posted:

I'm not dissing scotch, just the performative culture that thinks drinking scotch just so means they're mature and manly. e: f.b.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the kinda rear end in a top hat that had his mom embroider a trump pepe on his nice white suit aint ready for this poo poo

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

zegermans posted:

there are capsascin tainted lubes out there.

It's a masochist thing? Because capsascin to the face is rough enough, thanks. Also cool av, I missed that guy.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Impotent white men are driving up the price of scotch because they're cargo culting masculinity and it's makin my alcoholic wallet angry.

I didn't know that. I just buy the occasional bottle at the Costco. I don't think I've ever seen a dude perform masculinity in person. I'm an old though.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

safely sodomized posted:

if you aint experienced any real pain or inconvenience in your life and suddenly you do its p bad

Can someone who has been pepper sprayed and stung by a stingray tell me how they compare since I've never been pepper sprayed Tia

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Relevant Tangent posted:

I didn't know that. I just buy the occasional bottle at the Costco. I don't think I've ever seen a dude perform masculinity in person. I'm an old though.

Allow me to introduce you to some performative masculinity

https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/896828814373924864

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Allow me to introduce you to some performative masculinity

https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/896828814373924864

this picture is so good christ