Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I'm pretty sure this is a repost but every time I read it I enjoy it so here we are

I'm not even a huge Seinfeld fan but this also gets me every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

desperately trying to come up with a compromise to keep the thread happy

this thing loving SUCKS

I'm disappointed that when I finally got results for "pokemon" it was just Pikachu, and when I finally got results for "Pikachu in the style of H.R. Giger" it was just Pikachu again.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
it seems to do particular artists very well and other ones not as well.

It has an incredible grasp on the aesthetic of Dali (not surprisingly), Sidney Nolan, and Georgia O'Keefe but most other artists, particularly Van Gogh it struggles a lot to identify the aspects that string their works together as a whole. When you throw realist styles in there it just completely shits itself and produces sheer nightmare fuel, which tbf, it is very good at. The fact that it struggles the most with producing human eyes is the funniest part to me. Also it is weirdly good at doing pigs. I spent an hour last night at work just wasting time between customers typing in "<profession> pig"

Jezza of OZPOS has a new favorite as of 03:55 on Jun 13, 2022

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Also it is weirdly good at doing pigs. I spent an hour last night at work just wasting time between customers typing in "<profession> pig"

Oh come on, my goon, you know what needs to be done.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

rest assured, this whole thing started because I did "pig policeman" but because I was at work I was not posting on something awful at the time.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Mister Speaker posted:

I'm not even a huge Seinfeld fan but this also gets me every time.

I've actually never seen a full episode but the d&d comic kills me every time

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

you can't even climb uluru anymore because of PC gone mad!!*

*the barest minimum gesture of dignity for indigenous australians

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

rest assured, this whole thing started because I did "pig policeman" but because I was at work I was not posting on something awful at the time.

They're ok with you creating anti establishment collages but not ok with you depositing the collages in the land of funny names and avatars

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

They're ok with you creating anti establishment collages but not ok with you depositing the collages in the land of funny names and avatars

It's a lot easier to get my work done around occasionally typing something silly into a field and coming back than it is while reading and writing posts

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scaramouche posted:

I've actually never seen a full episode but the d&d comic kills me every time

Watch "The Leaning Susan" on YouTube.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Wow! I can't believe we have AI so advanced that it can google a phrase and then make the results really smeary. What a time to be alive.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://i.imgur.com/jsMEYai.mp4

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I can only assume it sounds like the world's loudest vacuum cleaner in every room at the same time.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I always found this argument to be unsatisfactory, because I absolutely do remember other people's embarrassing moments, and I cringe over those too. Almost as much as I cringe over my own embarrassing moments.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

OwlFancier posted:

I can only assume it sounds like the world's loudest vacuum cleaner in every room at the same time.

My guess is it spins up when it detects a piece of clothing thrown at it, rather than just screeching at top speed at all times, and that’s what makes it a tech thing for 2022.

What’s less clear to me is what if you toss something at it that’s more substantial than a bra or tiny t-shirt, like a pair of work jeans

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxV5dmP1OWA

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

OwlFancier posted:

As a kid we had a house with central vacuum, so you could plug a hose into these ports around the house and the canister/motor was all in the garage. It was relatively quiet but still a wind sucking noise at the port. I guess the thing flipped on when one of the flaps got opened, but tbh I'm not sure how it worked.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

OwlFancier posted:

I'd assume that black dot is a moron sensor and it only activates when something is thrown at it

e: you know what autocorrect, I'm going with your superior wisdom here

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LifeSunDeath posted:

As a kid we had a house with central vacuum, so you could plug a hose into these ports around the house and the canister/motor was all in the garage. It was relatively quiet but still a wind sucking noise at the port. I guess the thing flipped on when one of the flaps got opened, but tbh I'm not sure how it worked.

Yeah I feel like these systems were pretty common features of The House Of The Future in like the 70s.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Hey. No. Stop it. We do not make memes about the actual content of Morbius (2022)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Here we see one of the muthafuckas who always try ice-skating uphill.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This is one of those trap versions of immortality, isn't it? You don't get health because that's a different pill. So you're sick and miserable but you just can't die.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

why is everything a pill, instead of a suppository?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'd probably check before taking the pill tbh

e: for both

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

Those are quite clearly capsules, not pills.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LifeSunDeath posted:

What if your back goes out and now you can't reach your butthole? How are you going to take the "never have back pain suppository" then?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I'd just take one of each, maybe not the weather one, that's weird.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Just take em all, who's stopping you?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

what the hell? he ate both the suppositories?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKRnjQ3CG_c

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I almost didn't laugh, then he said the iconic line "you're about to get morbed," I now I can't stop laughing.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/numetal_moment/status/1535729540181266433

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
pro-click, amazing twist