Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

In my experience all three of those hats are equally likely to be fuckheads but the middle will absolutely steal anything not nailed down

Well yeah, they just stole the hat and haven't had a chance to reshape the bill yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

you guys are forgetting the best kind of hat brim

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ShoogaSlim posted:

Looking at this image caused my catalytic converter to spontaneously vanish.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bring back whoopee caps imo.

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

ShoogaSlim posted:

I bought this exact hat at one of their shows like 10 plus years ago. One of the guys I went with lost a tooth, so overall it was a bit of a wash.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

An eye for an eye, a hat for a tooth.

experienceBeej
Mar 24, 2014
The mouth’s just a hat for your teeth.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ShoogaSlim posted:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

ShoogaSlim posted:

:wrong:

https://shirtz.cool/products/the-fishing-cap

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Thats a weird coffin.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

They're... learning...

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

:actually:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Sixteen years ago, the Boomer training me how to work a register coached me never to say "no problem" because people would take offense and it's amazing to see this now.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
there are a lot of cultural differences between australia and the US but the "boomers hate 'no problem'" thing is somehow more jarring to me than the gun violence or deeply embedded baptist Christian stuff

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I feel like boomers have been saying no problem for decades but only just recently they decided they wanted a cultural marker to set themselves apart and that they could be mad at "millennials" about, so they dredged up some dimly-remembered Ann Landers column that they think marks them out as highbrow and cultivated

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
For what it's worth, the Boomer training me claimed it would be the Greatest Generation taking offense, so count it as yet another thing the Boomers appropriated from them.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I say no problem, but its a mindless reaction not social commentary. It is a response to "thank you" without saying "acknowledged" like a robot.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Saying "De nada" has the added bonus of letting them show their racist rear end.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I read "beasts" as "breasts"

Then I tried again

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

cum nightclub

https://i.imgur.com/rSWpTvB.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Boomers need stuff put into their own context. If they ask you for something in a service situation tell them "Well I did research on youtube, and we can't do that." If they press you just double down, never back down, never ever show weakness. Never ever add value, help anyone, do anything good for anyone. Boomers will understand this power move and leave you the gently caress alone.

Bread Zeppelin
Aug 2, 2006
Stairway to Leaven

Bread Zeppelin posted:

Can someone with access to the DallE mainframe request it to make pictures of foods from Apple Cabin ads? Maybe some Green Todds, Vinegar Husbands, or Jar Devils.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

CPColin posted:

For what it's worth, the Boomer training me claimed it would be the Greatest Generation taking offense, so count it as yet another thing the Boomers appropriated from them.

What the hell I had someone get offended over no problem years ago when I worked in a coffee shop and I had no idea it was a thing

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Imagine being such an entitled whiny child that a service worker saying the wrong thing could offend you.

Boomers grew up in a bubble and can't handle the real world.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

"Of course? OF COURSE?!?!? Why would you say that when I'm not holding you here, you're free to leave your retail job at any time because this is a free country that I did not fight for. Of course....goddamn you zoomers really piss me off."

I think boomers just make reasons up to be mad and go off on people they know they have slightly less money than them. The same applies to racists.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*65 year old guy opens a photo from WW2 and types "me" over one of the soldiers*

That'll show those little millennial shits.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Boomers grew up in a time when they would get smacked upside the head for not refering to every single adult as sir or ma'am. They're just pissed that now that it's their turn to be doted upon, no one cares about "manners" anymore.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'd be nicer to em if they gave me any reason to be.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Hardcordion posted:

Boomers grew up in a time when they would get smacked upside the head for not refering to every single adult as sir or ma'am. They're just pissed that now that it's their turn to be doted upon, no one cares about "manners" anymore.

Also it's a kneejerk petty response to getting called out for their racism. It's the only thing they can snipe back about, and claim they've been transgressed. It's insanely childish.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I love my mother but her boomer is showing when she assumes she is special for being one of her few peers that does know how a computer works.
No mom, I'm glad you learned but your peers had since the 90's to learn as well, that poo poo shouldn't be generational.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

It's pointless to talk about what boomers would say themselves, the whole issue they're creating is about what they want to hear from others. Boomers love every confirmation they were owed things and they find it more in you're welcome than in no problem. The exact opposite of what the picture says.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Honestly I'm glad they're dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

qft