Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Just about to wrap up Witcher 2 again on Roche's path with an intact Temeria (the one choice that made me replay the whole drat game). I've heard only a handful of late-game decisions make it into Witcher 3. Does anyone have advice for when I should make a final "fork" save that would let me see all those options, or do I have the option of picking things out in a pre-game in Witcher 3?

Shani got retconned and Witcher 2 only did silly poo poo like the Flaming Rose guys saying I killed Sigfreid despite sparing him so who knows if it's even worth it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Zakmonster posted:

In Witcher 1, instead of Triss, Yennefer, and Ciri, you had Triss, Shani, and Alvin.

Triss = Yennefer
Shani = Triss
Alvin = Ciri

I don't know why CDPR made these changes, but they decided to revert them in Witcher 2. Alvin - who has Ciri powers - has never been mentioned again, for instance, neither has Shani, and Triss' personality also became more like she is in the books in W2. In W1, she acted a lot more like Yennefer. Amnesia was just a convenient excuse for Geralt to ask questions without sounding stupid, and for non-book-readers to get to know more about the game world in a more organic method.
What are you on about? Shani is a character in the books and Alvin is mentioned in W3. There was no "reverting" by CDPR. Shani is mentioned in more than one place in W3 and I think I even remember reading that she may be a part of one of the paid expansions.

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Shumagorath posted:

Just about to wrap up Witcher 2 again on Roche's path with an intact Temeria (the one choice that made me replay the whole drat game). I've heard only a handful of late-game decisions make it into Witcher 3. Does anyone have advice for when I should make a final "fork" save that would let me see all those options, or do I have the option of picking things out in a pre-game in Witcher 3?

Shani got retconned and Witcher 2 only did silly poo poo like the Flaming Rose guys saying I killed Sigfreid despite sparing him so who knows if it's even worth it?

Whether or not you kill Letho is the only decision that makes a really meaningful change. Whether you let the sorceress die also changes a late game cinematic a little bit. Everything else is minor dialogue nods.

If you don't import a save then there's a conversation after the prologue where you can specify what you did for the biggest decisions in the last game. If you do want to import a save, I believe what you do with Saskia/The Dragon is the last choice that has any effect on The Wild Hunt, so choose a save after that.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
This thread moves way too fast for me but I just wanted to drop in to say a few things:

This is my first Witcher RPG.
I just completed the part of The Bloody Baron quest where I fight off necrophages and use AXII to keep the botchling calm. The body is now buried.

I've already spoiled myself on how this turns out, but it doesn't loving matter. The story, the voice-acting, the difficulty, the atmosphere, the character animations... all amazing. This is on the XBox One, mind you, so it's probably better on an awesome PC but in my living room on a 50" TV with Surround it was just another great thing in a game full of great things. I'm glad I can look forward to many many more hours in this in-game universe, even though I'm a total noob and am never quite sure what to do with my inventory or weapons/armor. I don't care. It's campy at times, it's horrific at times. As games go, that's ok with me.

I was afraid the combat would be disappointing after Shadow of Mordor, but I was wrong.

I am only posting to say this game is really, really good.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Dr. Faustus posted:

This thread moves way too fast for me but I just wanted to drop in to say a few things:

This is my first Witcher RPG.
I just completed the part of The Bloody Baron quest where I fight off necrophages and use AXII to keep the botchling calm. The body is now buried.

I've already spoiled myself on how this turns out, but it doesn't loving matter. The story, the voice-acting, the difficulty, the atmosphere, the character animations... all amazing. This is on the XBox One, mind you, so it's probably better on an awesome PC but in my living room on a 50" TV with Surround it was just another great thing in a game full of great things. I'm glad I can look forward to many many more hours in this in-game universe, even though I'm a total noob and am never quite sure what to do with my inventory or weapons/armor. I don't care. It's campy at times, it's horrific at times. As games go, that's ok with me.

I was afraid the combat would be disappointing after Shadow of Mordor, but I was wrong.

I am only posting to say this game is really, really good.

This is one of those games where I feel compelled to post and say I loving envy you so much. You're nearing some of the very best parts of the game, and all I can say is just take your time and enjoy it since it sounds like that's your thing. You will NOT get much reward from trying to powergame. A huge portion of the XP in the game is in the main quest line, which is great in itself but there's no rush. Don't be tempted to go try and farm level 25 and all the materials to build your Superior Ursine gear or whatever, if you want to break the game over your knee by powergaming it, that's extremely easy to do. There's no real reward in being overleveled and overgeared, honestly I think this is a game best enjoyed without a gently caress given about levels and gear and spec.

Edit: seriously, do whatever sounds interesting and is within your level range. Or just explore. Past level 10 or so, combat in this game boils down to: do you have a basic understanding of the mechanics and are you within level range? and it's straightforward. You'll still get stomped by a couple hits from boss monsters, but you won't have too much difficulty beating them if you follow the Bestiary and play all your cards.

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jun 19, 2015

Zakmonster
Apr 15, 2010

Bort Bortles posted:

What are you on about? Shani is a character in the books and Alvin is mentioned in W3. There was no "reverting" by CDPR. Shani is mentioned in more than one place in W3 and I think I even remember reading that she may be a part of one of the paid expansions.

I know Shani is a character in the books. I must have missed the Alvin reference in W3 (where can I find that, btw?). All I'm saying is that the triad of Triss/Yen/Ciri seems to have been replaced by Triss/Shani/Alvin. They have the same themes and character types, which led me to believe that CDPR used these characters in place of the originals, for whatever reason. I might be wrong (most likely am), but that's just what I saw.

Then again, it's been ages since I played W1 and W2, so there are probably a lot of things I've forgotten.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
I've got a build question. I've decided to respec out of my signs build and I want to create a build around the ursine armor and swords. What are your guys builds like and what skills are you speccing into?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Pellisworth posted:

This is one of those games where I feel compelled to post and say I loving envy you so much. You're nearing some of the very best parts of the game, and all I can say is just take your time and enjoy it since it sounds like that's your thing. You will NOT get much reward from trying to powergame. A huge portion of the XP in the game is in the main quest line, which is great in itself but there's no rush. Don't be tempted to go try and farm level 25 and all the materials to build your Superior Ursine gear or whatever, if you want to break the game over your knee by powergaming it, that's extremely easy to do. There's no real reward in being overleveled and overgeared, honestly I think this is a game best enjoyed without a gently caress given about levels and gear and spec.

Edit: seriously, do whatever sounds interesting and is within your level range. Or just explore. Past level 10 or so, combat in this game boils down to: do you have a basic understanding of the mechanics and are you within level range? and it's straightforward. You'll still get stomped by a couple hits from boss monsters, but you won't have too much difficulty beating them if you follow the Bestiary and play all your cards.

Thanks! It's funny. I had about 11 Ability Points and I had played to level 9 without leveling up my sword skills. I didn't know how. Then I did and the game just got a LOT easier. And I'm still wearing low level armor and wielding low-level weapons. It feels good. The stories, though. They're drat good, even though I've managed to spoil myself on some of them. I'm gonna do every question mark in every region until I either finish or Forza 6 comes out (and even then, I think I'll still be playing this game.)

O, I have a serious question:
Gwent. Do I have to play it? If so, what's the easiest way, because I'm into the RPG aspect of the game but I haven't even tried Gwent, I have no idea if it's any fun.

I kinda think back to Red Dead Redemption and its games, or GTA4 and like trying to loving play darts.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jun 19, 2015

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Dr. Faustus posted:

Thanks! It's funny. I had about 11 Ability Points and I had played to level 9 without leveling up my sword skills. I didn't know how. Then I did and the game just got a LOT easier. And I'm still wearing low level armor and wielding low-level weapons. It feels good. The stories, though. They're drat good, even though I've managed to spoil myself on some of them. I'm gonna do every question mark in every region until I either finish or Forza 6 comes out (and even then, I think I'll still be playing this game.)

Gwent. Do I have to play it? If so, what's the easiest way, because I'm into the RPG aspect of the game but I haven't even tried Gwent, I have no idea if it's any fun.

I kinda think back to Red Dead Redemption and its games, or GTA4 and like trying to loving play darts.

Gwent is an okay strategy game. As far as minigames-within-games go, it's very good, but entirely skippable. There are a couple quests in Novigrad that can be completed by Gwenting, but there are obvious and equivalent non-Gwent ways to do them. You won't really miss any significant dialogues or rewards by completely avoiding Gwent.

That said, if you want to play it much like the rest of the game once you hit a certain point it's a breeze but before that can be challenging. Essentially cards that allow you to draw (Spy) or revive (Healer) are the best, and your starting Nothern Realms deck has a good amount of both. You won't have enough cards to make a competitive Monster or Scoia'tel deck until very late in the game. Even then Northern Realms and NIlfgaard are the best. Just remember it's best out of 3, play your spies and some poo poo cards first round to bait out their better cards, pass and own them in the following rounds. That's the safest strategy. You don't start with spies and a lot of other good cards so just fiddle with it and have fun if you like, it's not a terribly complex game.

Edit: also I cannot restate firmly enough that I think this game is best enjoyed at the pace of "whatever seems interesting." Tired of exploring and peasant mistery? Head to Novigrad. The payoff for EPIC LEVELS and PHAT LOOTS is virtually nil, you don't feel much stronger at level 35 than you do at 25 or even 15. This game is all about the world-building, dialogue, and ~journey, bro~

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 19, 2015

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

Dr. Faustus posted:

You don't have to play but it has some fun and interesting side-activities and a quest or two and most of them you'll encounter/complete naturally so there is no reason not to.

First, buy every card you see off of every merchant you encounter, period, no exceptions.

Second, you'll be able to challenge Inkeepers, Merchants, Smiths, etc after you leave White Orchard. Do so at every opportunity. The amount you gamble has no relevance, but beating them at least once rewards you with a Gwent card.

If you see a dialog option to play Gwent with someone, especially if its in yellow, do it.

On actually how to PLAY gwent, well its basically the same idea behind most CCG, with a small twist.

You play best 2 out of 3, so the key to winning is knowing when to deliberately throw a round in order to win the other two. Most often this involves dropping spies and fishing your opponent's cards out during that round to exhaust their hand. Then you just use your stockpiled cards in hand to win the next two rounds. Save buffs, weather effects, etc, for the very last thing you do, after they pass the round away if possible. That will let you fix the board in your favor without any counter-play.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Dr. Faustus posted:

Thankfully they recognized that not everybody would want to play Gwent. There are times when it comes up in side quests, and characters in the main story may ask you if you want to play Gwent to pass the time while you're waiting for something plot related sometimes, but you can always say no. You won't fail a non-Gwent-related sidequest for declining to play (of course, that's not saying there won't be consequences but usually they're laid right out on the line beforehand).

edit: Gwent is pretty fun though, even if it's not really something I want to spend my The Witcher 3 playtime doing.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jun 19, 2015

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Zakmonster posted:

In Witcher 1, instead of Triss, Yennefer, and Ciri, you had Triss, Shani, and Alvin.

Triss = Yennefer
Shani = Triss
Alvin = Ciri

I don't know why CDPR made these changes, but they decided to revert them in Witcher 2. Alvin - who has Ciri powers - has never been mentioned again, for instance, neither has Shani, and Triss' personality also became more like she is in the books in W2. In W1, she acted a lot more like Yennefer. Amnesia was just a convenient excuse for Geralt to ask questions without sounding stupid, and for non-book-readers to get to know more about the game world in a more organic method.

Alvin is never mentioned again because he accidentally teleported himself about 40 years into the past in Act IV of Witcher 1, and then you kill adult Alvin because he's actually the Lord High Antagonist of that game. As far as anyone knows Alvin disappeared two years ago never to return, no one really suspected that the middle-aged knight templar who disappeared in mysterious circumstances during an abortive coup in Vizima was the same person. There is a book about the man, but he was so secretive, rose to prominence so suddenly, and then disappeared so quickly that no one but the player really knows who he was or what his goals were or where he went. His corpse is presumably on a distant planet/in the far future so no one but Ciri could ever find him, and she doesn't know about him.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I found Gwent to be a welcome respite from all the doom and gloom, and actually quite fun too. I've never played Magic or Hearthstone or whatever, but Gwent was easy to get into, and could even be fun in multiplayer after making some rule adjustments to make it less pay-to-win.

That being said, I'm supposed to get shitfaced today celebrating midsummer, and apparently the host of the party has those collector's edition Northern Realms and Nilfgaard decks. Can't wait to go all "So, how about a game of Gwent? :smuggo:", and get frustrated by the fact that it's not quite as smooth with real cards when you have to do everything yourself.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

dud root posted:

Jacques is dead, but is Alvin? Couldn't Alvin still be teleporting around space and time Ciri style, growing up to be Jacques

I hadn't thought of that, but Alvin is probably too scared of his power to try it out like that. I don't think he used his power as Jacques.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
I knew Roach could get stuck on branches, I knew Roach could get stuck on railings, but yesterday the fucker got stuck on thin air and I certainly didn't expect that.

Also I don't mind having an easy way to get a trophy, but obtaining "The Butcher of Blaviken" one after murdering some level 2 rats was somewhat funny.

Edit: the quests in Novigrad in which Triss has been have been hinting heavily at some heavy topic to be discussed and I've a question about that: I hear that there's branching option to Geralt's love interest, does the game let me know Triss and Yennefer naturally throughout the story or do I have to juggle the quests in order to do so? I assume there's a point in which I have to make my decision, but so far Triss and I have been running around Novigrad doing quests, killing witch hunters and generally being buddies, but so far my interactions with Yennefer was the intro, a brief talk in Vizima and the first few cutscenes in Skellige.

Though I suppose there's a lot of the game still to cover, so maybe it won't be a problem after all. Also Triss was supposed to have golden/chestnut hair and in the game she's a literal redhead.

And lol at Ves' shirt, very cool change from the previous game.

Szurumbur fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Jun 19, 2015

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I've been playing the Witcher 3 for a month. I don't think I remember what else I should do with my free time.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Arglebargle III posted:

Alvin is never mentioned again

Actually there is a letter for you from him in Witcher 3

Burns
May 10, 2008

Pyromancer posted:

The letter seems to be mostly flavour. Alvin as a whole is still another mystery.

Does anyone have screenshots of the new armor set?

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There's a bunch of merchants that sell them, including non-innkeepers in places like claywich, lindenvale, mudcopse, etc. You beat the guy in Vizima? You will run out of random cards to get before you run out of shopkeepers.

Yeah, I must have missed a merchant or a person with a unique card but I can't figure out where. If I play through it again down the line I'll just use the checklist because I thought I had been very deliberate in obtaining cards, playing dudes, etc.

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.

Burns posted:

The letter seems to be mostly flavour. Alvin as a whole is still another mystery.

Does anyone have screenshots of the new armor set?

I'm pretty sure the letter is explicit about Jaques being the same guy as Alvin.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

anyone have a good tutorial for using the debug console on the PC version of this? I have apparently bugged the Get Junior mission and there is zero tangible ways to beat it and progress through the story without getting into that secret stash room. Can't activate the torch, reading notes does nothing, unable to find Djikstra. I'm basically hosed and apparently it's a widespread problem that the developers haven't fixed in a month. I figure I can just use a console cheat and spawn the letter I need instead because I doubt this is getting fixed. Resetting isn't an option either since I went ahead and did hours of skellige poo poo.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat i hosed up

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ending spoiler: everything is poo poo

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

my new dog posted:

That's a spoiler for the entire franchise, not just an ending.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

my new dog posted:

Post your slides.
I should wrap the game this weekend, but based on the thread the darkest of paths is Radovid wins the war, is shithead. Ciri, Geralt, Keira, Bloody Baron, his wife, Letho, and Emhyr dies.

e: also you've killed all of the trolls and a mimic.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Pyromancer posted:

No I mean, the letter is from Jacques the knight; Alvin is never mentioned again because he was just a nobody kid who disappeared. Nobody but Geralt suspects that Jacques and Alvin are the same person. There's no reason for anyone to bring up Alvin, ever, except Triss. Nobody but Triss and Geralt knew that Alvin was worth paying any attention to, and then he disappeared anyway.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Yesterday, I got an Archgriffin Mutagen, at which point the whole game just kind of fell to its knees and started begging for mercy. People aren't kidding when they say Ekhidna + Archgriffin Decoction just breaks things wide open, even on Death March. Against normal enemies, you can spam heavy attacks to regain your vitality and then use light attacks (with Cat School gear + Cat School Techniques) to tear them up. Against big enemies with a lot of vitality, you just spam heavy attacks and it will take at most ten hits to kill them because you're knocking off at least 10% of their vitality every time you hit.

I'm glad I let go of expecting any difficulty out of this a while ago, because now I'm enjoying just being an overpowered demigod on Death March tearing Fantasy Poland to shreds.

(Also fun: when fighting in an enclosed area, use Cluster Bomb with Superior Grapeshot and watch the gibs fly.)

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

alex314 posted:

Post your slides.
I should wrap the game this weekend, but based on the thread the darkest of paths is Radovid wins the war, is shithead. Ciri, Geralt, Keira, Bloody Baron, his wife, Letho, and Emhyr dies.

e: also you've killed all of the trolls and a mimic.

oh not that bad ciri dies (or does she?? hard to say, said old dandelion voice), geralt hunts down the last crone, finds the medallion the crone stole and cries while ghouls and drowners swarm him.

emhyr gets stabbed to death, radovid wins cause i didnt finish that quest. never even met letho :0 skellige prospers under cerys

i will do things differently if i go through this game again, might be a while though. so big, the game

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Sounds pretty loving awful you horrible monster.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arglebargle III posted:

Sounds pretty loving awful you horrible monster.

i feel literal remorse.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

my new dog posted:

i will do things differently if i go through this game again, might be a while though. so big, the game

after the way you played i'd be surprised if the game didn't uninstall itself and delete itself from your GOG/Steam account. witchers should be hunting you, not putting up with you making bad decisions for them

also i bet you killed a bunch of trolls while you were bumbling around out there, didn't you

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Arglebargle III posted:

No I mean, the letter is from Jacques the knight; Alvin is never mentioned again because he was just a nobody kid who disappeared. Nobody but Geralt suspects that Jacques and Alvin are the same person. There's no reason for anyone to bring up Alvin, ever, except Triss. Nobody but Triss and Geralt knew that Alvin was worth paying any attention to, and then he disappeared anyway.

The item is named "Letter from A.", isn't it?

Szurumbur fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jun 19, 2015

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gilganixon posted:

also i bet you killed a bunch of trolls while you were bumbling around out there, didn't you

only the one in skellige, guarding the old blacksmith tools that blacksmith lady wanted

im not a monster

im a good person

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
So other than really low level quests, does anything organically take you to the Nilfgaardian Army Outpost in the Southeast portion of Velen? There is a House of Healing there I can't get into. I feel like I've missed tons of quests with how many areas look like they have a use but don't for me. The only reason I ever went that way is I wanted to see what it was.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Pellisworth posted:

So like seriously, I'm around the same point he is and I'm loving this game. I've done most of the Baron stuff but I've gotta go back into the bog with him re: Anna. I really wish I could kill the Crones, because while I don't give a poo poo about the Orphans, they're cunts. Also, I googled, I hope I didn't gently caress something up by threatening them, they told me that now I'll never get Ciri and I just hope it wasn't foreshadowing something..

Also Keira's side-quests have been fun so far. Seriously though, that tower quest was messed up, but then again, so is every quest in the game so.

Oh and the Pellar wasn't joking, his poo poo *is* noticeably cheaper after I burned his dad's body

Finally, I agree, I like how the game is the right balance of "read what we give you" and "eh whatever gently caress it". Reading the beastiary, using the right oils and spells really helps, but in the end it's a reward, not a necessity. Maybe it's a necessity above B&BB? I dunno, but the game just feels *right* in terms of rewarding you but not overly so for knowing/getting things. I don't feel like some sort of God even at 12/13 against level 5s. Seriously though, gently caress Drowners those assholes.

JetsGuy fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Jun 19, 2015

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

Levantine posted:

So other than really low level quests, does anything organically take you to the Nilfgaardian Army Outpost in the Southeast portion of Velen? There is a House of Healing there I can't get into. I feel like I've missed tons of quests with how many areas look like they have a use but don't for me. The only reason I ever went that way is I wanted to see what it was.

I suspect that they've left a bunch of wide-open areas for the DLC and expansions they're planning. And I think if you wear the Nilfgaardian armor set, you can get into the House of Healing (it's just another brothel).

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Yeah, that area is pretty light on content compared to even the rest of Velen. A few higher-level monster treasures, a few sidequests, and a gwent card or three. The House of Respite is totally unused, as near as I can tell. Got in with the Nilfgaardian doublet, pants, and shoes from your chat with Duny. Looted stuff bare, shoved around a few guards/courtesans, jumped off the roof and left.

As for Alvin, the Witcher 1 was basically a ripped-off, condensed version of Ciri's story. First game in the franchise, going with what works, etc. Alvin's story ties into the overarching plot (white frost, creating the ploughing Flaming Order) but otherwise he's just Not-Ciri. CDPR's use of Triss taking advantage of the situation dovetailed beautifully with her book persona, though--totally in character even as they matured her character. Hell, she outright says she took advantage in W3. Really makes me think Geralt dodged a bullet by Triss not getting to use the Rose of Rememberence to "restore his memory" and then Saskia-ing him. :pedo:

Loved the Alvin callback in W3 though. As with most "bad guys" he really thought he was doing what was best for mankind at large (even if it sucked for most people in the short term)--can't really fault him for his intentions. Really shows how much Ciri needs Geralt-dad and Uncle Vesemir ( :cry: )to give her guidance.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Szurumbur posted:

The item is named "Letter from A.", isn't it?

Well yes obviously Jacques knows who Alvin was, lol.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

OAquinas posted:

Geralt dodged a bullet by Triss not getting to use the Rose of Rememberence to "restore his memory" and then Saskia-ing him. :pedo:

:aaa: I never put two and two together. Triss you bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Don't worry the djinn wouldn't have allowed it.