Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Many a year ago when I was about fourteen or fifteen, so a good 15 years ago, my mom and I were at a softball game for my sister's middle school team. Now, if you have ever been to softball game, there's a lot of time to sit and chat. So, my mom tells me this, that Ritz crackers have subliminal sex codes on them, and that she noticed it herself way back in the day when she was half asleep.

I was shocked by this observation. But I love Ritz! I meant to shout. And I did, because my grandma always gave them to me as treats. However, instead, I shouted

"BUT I LOVE SEX!" in front of all the mothers and siblings of the middle school mothers.

That's my subliminal Ritz sex story thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough
Peppa pig, no!

Jacque Pott
Nov 6, 2010

Carnival of Shrews posted:

Peppa Pecker pig, no!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Oh god no.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

HukHukHuk posted:

Oh god no.

Your username is the same sound I made looking at that.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The General posted:

Your username is the same sound I made looking at that.

:same:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

but they look so fresh :smith:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

It..it..its just...uh....pesto. And...c...cream, yeah.

I honestly have no idea if they baked it that way or just left it out after.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My ex-housemate left something that looked like that in my kitchen when he moved out.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Ha! Amateur hour.

(Shamelessly reposted from the funny pictures thread. It's not funny. :gonk:)

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
How can one forget pizza :negative:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

HukHukHuk posted:

How can one forget pizza :negative:

let alone two pizzas :(

we've seen chicken in aspic, this is chicken in asspic

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

putrid aidsman has a new favorite as of 02:09 on May 1, 2017

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
gently caress "picky eaters". On top of the name sounding annoying as gently caress, they all suck rear end in a top hat.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Millennial Sexlord posted:

gently caress "picky eaters". On top of the name sounding annoying as gently caress, they all suck rear end in a top hat.

They probably don't, I think they only like grilled cheese and chicken nuggets

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

They probably don't, I think they only like grilled cheese and chicken nuggets

But no black stuff on the grilled cheese. And they only like chicken tenders from Tyson, and only if they aren't crispy.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

:smith:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

^ :(

:qq: I don't like chopping onions :qq:

the rice is supposed to be inside of the meatballs

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

It reads like the porcupine meatballs are literally just rice and tomato sauce.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I bet they were originally meatballs and were dissembled into rice + sauce as mom grew more and more frustrated with their incredibly picky problem child. Onions stayed around so that way the kid would ate least eat a vegetable once a week.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I feel like if your meal is just rice (probably instant) and canned tomato sauce, you can spring for the already chopped onions I see at every grocery store.

She doesn't because onions are too spicy, I'm sure.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I feel like if your meal is just rice (probably instant) and canned tomato sauce, you can spring for the already chopped onions I see at every grocery store.

She doesn't because onions are too spicy, I'm sure.

"It's a texture thing"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I'm sure it sucks for people who can barely enjoy any food unless it's prepared/set up in really particular ways.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm sure it sucks for people who can barely enjoy any food unless it's prepared/set up in really particular ways.

It sucks even more for the people who have to go out of their way to do it.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Only a parent or two would have to do it for about 18 years, but that person is going to be stuck with this impairment for life.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Absurd Alhazred posted:

yeah

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I have a friend who is allergic to corn. Unsurprisingly, he can't really see himself enjoying living in the US, where most drinks and foods which would have cane sugar in other places are based upon corn syrup. :smith:

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 03:40 on May 1, 2017

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I have a friend who is allergic to corn. Unsurprisingly, he can't really see himself enjoying living in the US, where most drinks and foods which would have cane corn in other places are based upon corn syrup. :smith:

There's a big difference between actual allergies and being an adult child who can't handle anything with actual flavours.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

"Super safe foods" oh god I would kill for someone to take me to Mexico and have real good food.

They have to pay because it needs to be the high quality stuff.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Cane corn...

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Only a parent or two would have to do it for about 18 years, but that person is going to be stuck with this impairment for life.

Good. gently caress em.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LOL, fixed.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Enjoy your salad, shitlord.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

Enjoy your salad, shitlord.

Are those raw collard greens?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Gee golly I love dirt in my meals. Maybe I can shove the whole thing in my mouth at once!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:negative:

I long for the day when I don't have to cook two separate meals for us (I'm the normal eater)

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

The rule in our house is "If you don't like it, make your own food."

The girlfriend and I will always eat the other's food when made, even when it's not very good (we've both struck out before) but the nine year old is..a nine year old.

She "doesn't like that" no matter whether she's had it before or not. I made Indian food one day without telling her​ it was Indian, she loved it until I finally told her​ and she stopped eating and has refused it ever since. Kids, man.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Admiral Joeslop posted:

The rule in our house is "If you don't like it, make your own food."

The girlfriend and I will always eat the other's food when made, even when it's not very good (we've both struck out before) but the nine year old is..a nine year old.

She "doesn't like that" no matter whether she's had it before or not. I made Indian food one day without telling her​ it was Indian, she loved it until I finally told her​ and she stopped eating and has refused it ever since. Kids, man.

Yeah, my mom just fed me all kinds of poo poo. I didn't necessarily like it all but she actually trained us to be critical and talk about whether we liked a food or not. My palate is pretty loving broad thanks to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

We try to encourage her to at least try something but god drat if she isn't stubborn. Makes up her mind before trying stuff and it bums me out sometimes when I make something really good.