Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

NewMars posted:

Zyklon Ben's getting a bit anxious.

Yes, clearly this is the result of "Trump is being swayed by THE ESTABLISHMENT people around him," and not "Trump is a serial con-man who lied his rear end off and now the ugly truth is coming out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Also Garrison is depicting Trump as this easily lead astray child and it's unintentionally hilarious. Oh poor Trumpy boy, he doesn't know how to president and everyone is taking advantage of him.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

Muslim dude looks like he's REALLY into this. "Oh, yes! Kick my rear end with those heels. KICK ME SO HARD!"

The French electing an open fascist and destabilising Europe is a pretty big boost to the end goals of Islamic terrorists. Causing hostile reactions is literally what they want, to polarise the world against Muslims.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jedit posted:

The French electing an open fascist and destabilising Europe is a pretty big boost to the end goals of Islamic terrorists. Causing hostile reactions is literally what they want, to polarise the world against Muslims.

I'll never understand why the right just don't loving understand this.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Sandpuppy posted:

Choking me with Science is my favorite Thomas Dolby song.

Choking Me Softly With His Science by Fishees

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Ularg posted:

Why wouldn't there be a quiet agreement between them and terrorists since they benefit each other like crazy? They should be throwing each other blowjob parties.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ularg posted:

They do. The end goal for them is to bomb the poo poo out of brown people forever, so...

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

NewMars posted:

Who knew the all powerful Deep State was actually just two kids in a trenchcoat.

Also lol that Bannon.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

NewMars posted:

Ahhh here's the flip from 'how can I be anti-semetic when his daughter's married to a jewish man?' to 'the perfidious jews are dragging daddy into the swamp'

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Ularg posted:

They probably do, deep down. They just don't care.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Neodoomium posted:

They do. The end goal for them is to bomb the poo poo out of brown people forever, so...

Sorry, I let the optimistic side of me take control for a moment.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

Neodoomium posted:

Eh, maybe some of them do (specifically those that stand to directly profit from endless war), but your average Joe McConservativevoter just sees it as a simple matter of "brown people are scary, and military makes me feel safe, so USE [Military] ON [Brown People]"

The idea that military intervention is anything less than a total positive is alien to them. These are the people that are still riding on the contact high of WW2; their parents/grandparents/great grandparents got to fight a just war and come back heroes, so they'll be in favor of any conflict that lets them vicariously live out their hero complex.

Purely vicariously, of course. They'll never actually volunteer themselves, that's what poors are for!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Just about done with the Rall profile (166 images, JFC). The one thing I'm missing is the transcript of his testimony in some trial where he basically goes "yeah, I make poo poo up all the time". I'm fairly sure it was posted in some previous incarnation of this thread?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Look at that adorable... world banking industries? General powers that be? He's so nervous, I want to protect him.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Got a gorilla 4 sale.

God help us if they add achievements

Join us next week when Beeler is fawning over some poo poo Trump did.

A Good Cartoon

I do like that the trains are going left and right.

Meh

I am not liking this Calvin and Hobbes reboot. Someone call Bolling.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

Ya gotta give me the beret!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

It took me a good few minutes before I realised who was on the left. And I only recognised Clinton because I've seen his scrawls before.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

*GROOOOOOOAN*

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pants Donkey posted:

Unless the cattle trucks lying in wait for the next time is pulling it forward as the engine both trains are traveling left when viewed from the station.

Weatheeeer vanes

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

World Famous W posted:

Unless the cattle trucks lying in wait for the next time is pulling it forward as the engine both trains are traveling left when viewed from station.

Which is why the POV for this cartoon isn't the station.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pants Donkey posted:

That prom's gonna end up like this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw4q2pOWfU0

Stickfigure fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Apr 25, 2017

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

World Famous W posted:

Unless the cattle trucks lying in wait for the next time is pulling it forward as the engine both trains are traveling left when viewed from the station.

Weatheeeer vanes

This is why we need to junk the old political categories and replace them with a new system based on cardinal directions. I'm South-west wing.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

MechaCrash posted:

Yes, clearly this is the result of "Trump is being swayed by THE ESTABLISHMENT people around him," and not "Trump is a serial con-man who lied his rear end off and now the ugly truth is coming out."
Basically "I admit Trump's lying his rear end off and breaking every promise, but it's someone else's fault!"

Also goddamn, that's an incredibly flattering depiction of Kushner.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Pants Donkey posted:

Join us next week when Beeler is fawning over some poo poo Trump did.
Beeler - a well known fan of Trump.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Pants Donkey posted:

A Good Cartoon

It's hard to draw a recognizable caricature of Hannity.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

NewMars posted:

I'm the missile clipart that got pasted in

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Pants Donkey posted:

That's a cattle car.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Apr 25, 2017

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

What's that, Branco? Are you implying that the Holy, Glorious Free Market shouldn't decide who delivers its media? Careful, that sounds an awful lot like blasphemy!

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Nenonen posted:

He's more of a Dan Rather.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

World Famous W posted:

Weatheeeer vanes

I think every person who liked The Final Cut is in this thread.

:smith::hf::smith:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

After The War posted:

I think every person who liked The Final Cut is in this thread.

Such a good album

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

That's not Bannon, that's Geert Wilders.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nenonen posted:

I thought the comic book did a pretty good job.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ComicBook/LiberalityForAll

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pants Donkey posted:

Got a gorilla 4 sale.
Miniscule amount of credit where its due, Tinsley gambled on the delay and actually didn't gently caress up this time.

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.

Bonfire Lit posted:

Looks kinda like a chunky Jimmy Carter to me.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Fulchrum posted:

Miniscule amount of credit where its due, Tinsley gambled on the delay and actually didn't gently caress up this time.

Playing a game of "did I get two weeks from now right" and winning 3% of the time without a point or punchline does not deserve credit.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Bonfire Lit posted:

That's not Geert Wilders, it's Fat Milo Yianopolous!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

And Jon Kudelka on AnZac Day.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Where is the drat piss tape? Seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Pants Donkey posted:

This rules, I don't give a gently caress that it's just yet another "some gizmo" cartoon, that dude is gonna get it on at Interracial VR Prom and she is also stoked about the idea.

• Locked thread