Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
you want your belt to avoid looking like a consolation prize out the gate, is what i am saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
<joke about Cody>

But I do agree in principal Kris Stat and Ruby Soho should be out on the running off the backs of recent losses to Dr. Baker.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Jamie Hayter should also be out of the running, only to avoid it looking like a second-fiddle belt.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

It depends on what the purpose of this secondary belt is because there should be a reason as to why certain competitors are going after a certain belt over another.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

MotU posted:

stat is a bad choice imo because it feels like her losing to britt is pretty fresh and you dont want it to seem like "welp, cant win the big belt, go for the new belt"

put it on rosa if you want someone to have a long initial reign or deeb or tay if like not a super dominant one

… they don’t move to TBS (and as such probably aren’t introducing the TBS belt) until January

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

MotU posted:

stat is a bad choice imo because it feels like her losing to britt is pretty fresh and you dont want it to seem like "welp, cant win the big belt, go for the new belt"

That's literally what Cody did with the TNT title in a way

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Leyla would be a good choice imo. Just let her collect arms with workrate matches.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

riho.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

it should be jade so she can say TBS stands for That Bitch S... Something.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Astro7x posted:

That's literally what Cody did with the TNT title in a way

He was literally barred from trying to win the big one so he had no other option.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Yeah it was Brodie who Took Moxley to the Limit before squashing the low hanging Cody fruit

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

didn't Brodie try to go for the double gold tho? Like, iirc he was TNT Champion and he wanted to unseat Mox as well lmao

e: you know what, I completely had my chronology wrong, ignore me

Venomous fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Sep 26, 2021

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
TJP joined the United Empire at an NJPW Strong taping last night.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/socaluncensored/status/1442336152107642883

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

is that who Will Ospreay was teasing on twitter that got heat from Chris Hero? lmao what a choice.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Edward Mass posted:

I'm trying to think of an addition that would be less interesting to me & excluding all the sex pest guys I'm coming up blank. I mean, I guess if it was Fred Rosser, he's pretty boring. But so long as TJ stays on Strong he's at least easily ignored. At least the addition of Aussie Open was good.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Not sure where to put this but as its about Dark ill guess here

https://twitter.com/ArgonKitten/status/1443408431038275584?s=19

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Lid posted:

Rochester crowd sucked poo poo.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Lid posted:

drat, acclaimed are on dark?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

pretty sure that's just about experiencing it from some bozo assholes at the show, and nothing to do with aew itself. it sucks but why is it here at all, and how is it about dark?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm going to take just a real wild shot in the dark, absolute astral projection psychic mindreading here, but i'm guessing it has something to do with the three way match involving Nyla Rose, Jade Cargill and Thunder Rosa on Rampage

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Lid posted:

So...what happened?

I really hate vagueposting poo poo like this.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

yea ok posted:

pretty sure that's just about experiencing it from some bozo assholes at the show, and nothing to do with aew itself. it sucks but why is it here at all, and how is it about dark?

Because, you see, Max Caster might say anything at any time!!!!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

i'm going to take just a real wild shot in the dark, absolute astral projection psychic mindreading here, but i'm guessing it has something to do with the three way match involving Nyla Rose, Jade Cargill and Thunder Rosa on Rampage

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Vandar posted:

So...what happened?

I really hate vagueposting poo poo like this.

i mean they were probably venting about hearing something lovely from a fan in the crowd and weren't trying to, like, Report On The Show. idk why it's getting posted in the spoilers thread

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

did excalibur say something over the pa system?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

yeah no i get your emptyquotes and that it's about the openly trans wrestler on the roster but my 'i don't know why it's getting posted in the spoiler thread' message was about not really needing to know about some lovely transphobe that likely won't even be audible at airtime, unless you know something more about what happened

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

yeah no i get your emptyquotes and that it's about the openly trans wrestler on the roster but my 'i don't know why it's getting posted in the spoiler thread' message was about not really needing to know about some lovely transphobe that likely won't even be audible at airtime, unless you know something more about what happened

its because lid is dumb as hell

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Don't give hateful comments the time of day, just laugh at the hoops people are jumping though saying Sasha interrupting WWE's best women's match of the year is a good thing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tampa Bae posted:

Don't give hateful comments the time of day, just laugh at the hoops people are jumping though saying Sasha interrupting WWE's best women's match of the year is a good thing

this isn't even the right thread for that either!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

flatluigi posted:

It was that not knowing where it went is why it ended up here - I didn't know what it was, maybe it was just lovely crowd poo poo during Rampage and it probably is but poo poo like that gets discussed here, it came up with Caster or with the Punk and Hobbs botch discussion. It might be nothing but that there might be some poo poo people want to avoid during Rampage meant I felt it worth noting. I wasn't trying to upset anyone or anything, and the where does this go still has I don't know where it might go still and I'm sorry for that.

Alaois posted:

its because lid is dumb as hell

You on the other hand can gently caress right off, I literally have no idea who you are apart from noticing you a few weeks ago constantly quoting me and insulting me. Never heard of you before, would be glad to never again to be honest. Please be kind and just drop your dickhead snarky replies because you have been nothing but a prick since you showed up.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
The spoiler's thread has been reacting to second-hand hearsay from someone on Twitter that might or might not have been in the crowd and if they were it was just the 5 people around them doing something in the crowd. Don't trip over yourself trying to find twitter scoops

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

So nothing that’s going to impact anyones viewing unless this was somehow a huge section of the crowd acting in unison that somehow only one person was bothered by enough to mention on the internet.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've never seen Alaois before either. seems like a re-reg of someone who hates dumb stuff

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lid posted:

I literally have no idea who you are apart from noticing you a few weeks ago constantly quoting me and insulting me.

He does this with me too, and :agreed:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I definitely remember the name and apparently they've been here since 2012 so I'm pretty sure they're not a rereg, and if sometimes making fun of some of the worst posters in a subforum is a gimmick, we need more gimmicks.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

He does this with me too, and :agreed:

are you confusing me with someone else because i absolutely do not

i make fun of lid because of their eternally embarrassing post about hikaru shida being "a flawed version of a joshi" and they've done absolutely nothing in the time since to wear off that rep

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

everyone shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im excited to see colin delaney in action next monday on dark elevation.