Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Schumer: you don't blame other-

thats all i saw in that screencap and thats all that was needed to be said :hai:

*throws a handkerchief at abuela*

wipe yer nose, yer daou seems to be leakin an get yer poo poo together, you have a luxury to play victim for a little while while others can't hold out for the perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also people that have not watched one episode of GoT ityool 2017

just like a bernie bro to watch such a misogynistic show!!!

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Willa Rogers posted:

obama tried slashing those programs again at the end of 2013 but reid & pelosi (to their credit) told him to take a hike.

don't forget the tea party/freedom/suicide/whatever they're called this week caucus and their diligent efforts in sabotaging obama's attempt at pushing through simpson-bowles

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jazerus posted:

just like a bernie bro to watch such a misogynistic show!!!

Bernie is basically the High Sparrow

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

thousands of people swear an oath to the queen every year, why is bend the knee sexist

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jazerus posted:

lol the funniest part of that article was the person quoted as saying that "bend the knee" is sexist and about blowjobs

i'm like consistently amazed by people who have no sense of awareness about history and make up the dumbest poo poo about symbolic gestures and metaphors that have existed for literally over a thousand years

it was rebecca traister pushing that crap; she's the original "the only people who dislike hillary are gross women-hating men" hack going back to the '08 primaries

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

thousands of people swear an oath to the queen every year, why is bend the knee sexist

because there are people who use idpol rhetoric as a weapon, who interpret literally everything through that lens to find "good" reasons to justify not liking something, ones that are hard to dispute without looking like an rear end in a top hat even though they're transparently ridiculous because it's an incredibly shaky interpretation

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Terror Sweat posted:

Because it needs to be

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Tulsi or Kamala lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Terror Sweat posted:

because you still ask the question. keep asking it, just make sure that whatever you do, you absolutely keep asking it instead of addressing the issue.

forget the issue, let's talk about why *steeples fingers*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

Tulsi or Kamala lmao

Make killing Muslims great again vs. Make Prison Slave Labor Great Again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

so ozy is baddem media #2 right

cos it has a buncha gillibrand and biden poo poo all over it

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

The Muppets On PCP posted:

lol if the michigan gop doesn't rewrite the law to have him listed as kid rock on the ballot because nobody's gonna vote for a guy named "robert richie"

I'm pretty sure election laws are pretty generous about how you want your name to appear on a ballot. For example, a candidate named James can have Jimmy on the ballot. Better example, Jeb Bush, which is a nickname.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will definetly be on the ballot too.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

lbj was cool

vietnah man

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Squizzle posted:

lbj was cool

:wrong:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

Tulsi or Kamala lmao

I don't think Kamala will make it half way into the primaries imo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

I don't think Trump will make it half way into the primaries imo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ur dumb fucken knowledge has no power

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

if she doesnt it probably means someone worse like booker or kirsten "totally not a blue dog anymore" gillibrand won that lane instead

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

I say we go with a Ted cruz/sam bee north of the border theme ticket

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Venom Snake posted:

great job making her the nominee

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lessail posted:

great job making her the nominee

lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

if she doesnt it probably means someone worse like booker or kirsten "totally not a blue dog anymore" gillibrand won that lane instead

McAuliffe, Cuomo, and Emanuel are also very real possibilities

death cannot come soon enough

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Steve Bullock will be the 2020 nominee and the next president of the United States, hth

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Prof. Lurker posted:

First poll of KID ROCK (R) vs incumbent Stabenow (D)

yea its not a great poll but still lmao at all of this

https://delphianalytica.org/kidrock-stabenow-michigan/

Democrats: Between us and Kid Rock, most people prefer to walk away screaming

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Prof. Lurker posted:

First poll of KID ROCK (R) vs incumbent Stabenow (D)

yea its not a great poll but still lmao at all of this

https://delphianalytica.org/kidrock-stabenow-michigan/

Will he enter the Senate daily to "Bawitdaba"?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Hillary doesn't need their sexist vote.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Good lord

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
to unite the left with the anti-Bernie crowd the Dems must nominate a tankie

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

I'm pretty sure election laws are pretty generous about how you want your name to appear on a ballot. For example, a candidate named James can have Jimmy on the ballot. Better example, Jeb Bush, which is a nickname.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will definetly be on the ballot too.

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/ED104_Aff_ID_Fil_Rec_Vendor_83725_7.pdf

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i guess they could add an addendum to the last part that says kid rock is an acceptable common law name

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

There are going to be a zillion of them

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

brief reminder that even early in the primary season, the DNC knew and acknowledged that supporting Clinton incurred a "social cost" for voters. they went all-in on her anyway, presumably out of sheer hubris

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Stop the petty infighting.

Let's unite around BULLOCK and beat trump.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

There are going to be a zillion of them

I genuinely believe that literally everyone in the Democratic Party is going to run for president in 2020. Including you and me.

(My motto will be: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T VOTE FOR ME)

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I'm running

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Vox Nihili posted:

brief reminder that even early in the primary season, the DNC knew and acknowledged that supporting Clinton incurred a "social cost" for voters. they went all-in on her anyway, presumably out of sheer hubris

they went all in cause hillary's in charge and it was her turn, even if that put winning at risk

pragmatism for thee not for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Weeping Wound posted:

couldn't tell the difference, honestly :shrug:

:same:
I thought it was a prelude to thumbing through the Democrats new Copper and Pewter Obamacare coverage tiers tomorrow. It still might be.

• Locked thread