Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

It's rare to be taken by surprise on these matters but drat if I wans't

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's rare to be taken by surprise on these matters but drat if I wans't

yeah, i dont think ive ever seen elephant hog before, i'm impressed

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Skweezy jibbs is one of those people I'd be kind of twitterpated over if I met in public but I think I'd still be able to chop it up with him and have a good time. As opposed to like dolly parton or Keanu reeves where I'd probably just vaporlock and grin a bunch.

Live shot of HenyJLittlefinger metting Dolly Parton and Keanu Reeves

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Dolly and Keanu are both so frequently venerated outside of their artistic input for their humility and kindness, both are likely experienced in meeting someone star struck and breaking the dissociation happening kindly.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Large Testicles posted:

yeah, i dont think ive ever seen elephant hog before, i'm impressed

They’re actually prehensile. There’s documentary footage somewhere of a bull elephant in must chasing a cow around & that thing’s snakin’ all over

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

PainterofCrap posted:

They’re actually prehensile. There’s documentary footage somewhere of a bull elephant in must chasing a cow around & that thing’s snakin’ all over

I think they can balance on it but I'm not mad enough to go looking.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

OPAONI posted:

I think they can balance on it but I'm not mad enough to go looking.

I know I can balance on one

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Grassy Knowles posted:

Dolly and Keanu are both so frequently venerated outside of their artistic input for their humility and kindness, both are likely experienced in meeting someone star struck and breaking the dissociation happening kindly.

It even happens to people who meet and interview celebrities professionally. My favorite example is Stephen Colbert getting flustered while playing a duet with her on his show on Comedy Central, and her being an absolute sweetheart about it. The clip seems to have vanished from the internet but if anyone can dig it up I'd love to see it again.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Lemniscate Blue posted:

It even happens to people who meet and interview celebrities professionally. My favorite example is Stephen Colbert getting flustered while playing a duet with her on his show on Comedy Central, and her being an absolute sweetheart about it. The clip seems to have vanished from the internet but if anyone can dig it up I'd love to see it again.

Is this the clip you're talking about? Timstamped to where Stephen starts crying when Dolly is singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG9FHb7tpCk&t=305s

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Velocity Raptor posted:

Is this the clip you're talking about? Timstamped to where Stephen starts crying when Dolly is singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG9FHb7tpCk&t=305s

No, that one flooded the results when I was searching though. The one I'm thinking of was on the Colbert Report, she was in the studio with him, and they were both playing guitar. I can find articles from the time that say the song was "Love is Like a Butterfly" but not the clip itself.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Lemniscate Blue posted:

No, that one flooded the results when I was searching though. The one I'm thinking of was on the Colbert Report, she was in the studio with him, and they were both playing guitar. I can find articles from the time that say the song was "Love is Like a Butterfly" but not the clip itself.
"unavailable from my location" but this it? https://www.cc.com/video/1fuekz/the-colbert-report-dolly-parton

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Oh, nice!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Look at this elephant’s huge hog

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

edit: nvm

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

That's the interview but it doesn't have the song.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

freeedr posted:

I know I can balance on one

And the elephant is ok with that?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The last time I was at the San Diego Zoo one of the elephants had a big ol' erection, and it was a lot of fun watching family after family come up to show their little children the elephants, then a couple seconds later the parents fumbling to find some reason to drag their kids away before they noticed.

Anyway here's that elephant's penis.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

lol too real

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Knormal posted:

The last time I was at the San Diego Zoo one of the elephants had a big ol' erection, and it was a lot of fun watching family after family come up to show their little children the elephants, then a couple seconds later the parents fumbling to find some reason to drag their kids away before they noticed.

No reason to ignore it. Need to talk about the elephant dick in the room.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Remember bigpeeler? His zoo story about the elephant accidentally stepping on he own dick?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Knormal posted:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmao. Elephant Boner would be a powerful username.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved elephant boner.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Big Boner

Halo_4am
Sep 25, 2003

Code Zombie

Sally posted:

lol too real

loving kids loving suck.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

Biplane posted:

Lmao. Elephant Boner would be a powerful username.

I tried, but it was too long.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
the elephant boner is that weird thing in the chornobyl npp right

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

kirbysuperstar posted:

the elephant boner is that weird thing in the chornobyl npp right

No, that's the Elephant's Foot.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
getting my retinas burnt out by radiation by having a staring competition with the elephants dong

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

El Fideo posted:

I tried, but it was too long.

:xd:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

No, that's the Elephant's Foot.

it's gotta be longer than a foot, right?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Raluek posted:

it's gotta be longer than a foot, right?

Elephants have four feet.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Phanatic posted:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Phanatic posted: