Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

what the gently caress is this site

It's an internet forum that costs $10 to post on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Time to bring back Irregular to ask these people what the gently caress is wrong with them.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I hadn’t listened to the F Plus in over a year prior to this episode but it seems like an instant classic to me. I was listening while painting an interior room in my house and seriously considered that I was hearing things because of paint fumes. Guess it’s just that loving insane, though.

If it hadn’t been around for over 10 years, I would’ve pegged the wiki content as the result of some kind of bot that got out of control and built its own website.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

SMERSH Mouth posted:

I hadn’t listened to the F Plus in over a year prior to this episode but it seems like an instant classic to me. I was listening while painting an interior room in my house and seriously considered that I was hearing things because of paint fumes. Guess it’s just that loving insane, though.

If it hadn’t been around for over 10 years, I would’ve pegged the wiki content as the result of some kind of bot that got out of control and built its own website.

Someone needs to feed this wiki to one of those AI text generators and go nuts with it.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

It's wild that whole insane mess was born out of, from the one episode I skipped through on youtube because I'd never heard of it before, what appeared to be nothing more than a lovely standard-issue reality show :psyduck:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Time for your murder!

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
A few months back the lesbiathan brought us a document on a jeans fetish forum. It's mostly what you expect, but man are these people the worst!

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

God drat I didn't expect a bunch of legal trouble to be the first thing out of this reading.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
256 results for "jeans", 13 results for "denim".

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
"What the gently caress was that?"

I say after listening to that extra credits a a second timw

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

my crouch, my crouch, my crouch, my crouch
my lovely lady couch

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Heliotrope posted:

God drat I didn't expect a bunch of legal trouble to be the first thing out of this reading.

Yeah, that episode just went out the gate and immediately into criminal territory.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Blue Jeans Shark writes like an angry heterosexual Chuck Tingle

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1362078753762004995

oh no

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
It’s out. Can’t wait for Saturday so I can listen to it.

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

This is a follow up to 301, this is great

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Did they pre-write some of these jokes? Got dang.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
cool, feederism is one of my top five favorite fetishes

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Episode is extremely good

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Barry Convex posted:

cool, feederism is one of my top five favorite fetishes
Would like to know the other four. I haven't bothered to rank my favorites because adult babies and diaperfurs are too far ahead of the pack for the rest to be worth bothering with. Of those two, I'd give the edge to Adult Baby Classic.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Feeder/fat fetishist and really, really awful misogynistc site epsiodes are the only ones I tend to skip. They're a too little close to home.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Oh my god the wall test joke

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Would like to know the other four. I haven't bothered to rank my favorites because adult babies and diaperfurs are too far ahead of the pack for the rest to be worth bothering with. Of those two, I'd give the edge to Adult Baby Classic.

That adult baby episode with Bunnybread haunts my nightmares. It's just so...well-done. *shudder* :gonk:

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Both this feederism ep and the F- jean fetish ep deserve Great Britain's Greatest Perverts tags

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

YeahTubaMike posted:

That adult baby episode with Bunnybread haunts my nightmares. It's just so...well-done. *shudder* :gonk:

I don't remember why but *that* line popped into my head last night, cursing me.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
sissy milk

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
wimjob

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

You're welcome.

EDIT: Wait, I mean "Sorry," woops.

Yeah, I'm sorry... for... all of it.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 20, 2021

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Hey look it's wittle baby Bunnybwead

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
tvtropes continues to struggle to understand what makes a compelling fictional world to this day

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

And if Long Hair On Men is in your faves you can come to MLHH dot org!

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Extra Credit and F Plus dropping new episodes on the same day? Nice

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
What a nice website. Dudes with long hair who are only kinda weird about it sometimes, and only one guy was racist.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The world building TV Tropes episode, on the other hand, was real painful

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Yeah , that point that was made about them writing themselves into boxes was really on point

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
That's tv tropes babyyy

Let's build a house by taking an existing house, taking it apart to the smallest screw, and then sorting everything into piles.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012
I really wanted to listen to the long hair hyper board, but Zarla's almost constant little laughs she does by exhaling through her nose is so loving infuriating that I can't listen to any episode with her in it.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Zarla's bracelets posted:

jingle jingle

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Never had any problem with her voice, but my god I wish she'd take off the bracelets while recording. I have that dumb thing I can't remember the name of where certain sounds really get under my skin and loud clangs and chimes are one of them. There were one or two old episodes where I really had to turn down the volume. Sucks, I was given a set of bangle bracelets as a gift once and they're gorgeous, but I never wear them :(

lol maybe I should send em to Zarla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

flesh dance posted:

Never had any problem with her voice, but my god I wish she'd take off the bracelets while recording. I have that dumb thing I can't remember the name of where certain sounds really get under my skin and loud clangs and chimes are one of them. There were one or two old episodes where I really had to turn down the volume. Sucks, I was given a set of bangle bracelets as a gift once and they're gorgeous, but I never wear them :(

lol maybe I should send em to Zarla

I think you're looking for misophonia.