Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Over There posted:

Our minds have all melted friend

WHERE WE'RE GOING WE DON'T NEED MINDS TO LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Please do it you fat orange retard. Do it. For my balls.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Oscar Wild posted:

Our anime president.

Trump's bad, but not that bad.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Donald Trump is worse than anime.

-my tombstone.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/VP/status/956306621625487360?s=17

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
lol I just remembered that Barron Trump manga.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

This is parody right?

Right??

burning swine
May 26, 2004

ReadingZucchini posted:

WHERE WE'RE GOING WE DON'T NEED MINDS TO LOL

throwback to page 1327

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

eyes? Where we're going, we

when and if this thread ever ends, my life is going to feel pretty empty, and not just because my balls are long gone

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I already explained this. I only sucked his dick and it was only after I verified he was over 18. He literally showed me his drivers license, so stfu.

e: sorry wrong thread

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Lou Takki posted:

This is parody right?

Right??

lmao yes kelly is a joke comic

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao he isn't even shaved. His wife shaves his face for him I suppose.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

sugar free jazz posted:

lmao yes kelly is a joke comic

I was legit scared for a second there

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lou Takki posted:

I was legit scared for a second there

:same:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Literally selling DACA for money, corporatism democracy in action! :pseudo:

Catastrophe posted:

Yesterday, I had a rural Trumpist retard explain to me that Trump's campaign messages and personal beliefs CAN'T be racist because he has an immigrant wife and also his "Muslim ban" was only temporary.

He also stated that Trump can't be stupid because people who are stupid don't have that much money. And he was serious.

Bait him into admitting that absolute retards are the only ones who can turn money into a bankruptcy, and then inform him that Trump had six of those, and watch the smoothbrain attempt to develop a fold in the grey matter.

TotalLossBrain posted:

You say that now, but don't worry. The dems will find the one way to gently caress this up and make Donny look good in comparison.

Low energy democrats!

I suspect that it's a race to see who fucks up first/most.
Dems hosed themselves over to extend the play, but they opened the door for republicans to gently caress themselves where they normally couldn't.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Mmh a bold strategy

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Kelly's been gold all these years with the Trump era has brought in the new kind of je ne sais quoi

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Do you think Donald Trump manscapes? He has enough vanity to suggest that he would regularly trim and dye his pubes, but he also is older and I can't imagine him lifting his fupa and using his small, delicate, baby like hands drag a straight razor over his testicles.

Or maybe he lasered it off.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
He does loving get his pubic hair done, but he does it in way where the pubic hair becomes this hair dildo that he calls his penis. The reason why he does this is because his real penis is small. It's one of those Curtain matches the Drapes kind of poo poo.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

A cock comb over? Interesting.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Oscar Wild posted:

Do you think Donald Trump manscapes? He has enough vanity to suggest that he would regularly trim and dye his pubes, but he also is older and I can't imagine him lifting his fupa and using his small, delicate, baby like hands drag a straight razor over his testicles.

Or maybe he lasered it off.

What do you think his aides are doing since he isn’t using them for, you know, advice

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Hope Hicks doesn't stop at steaming his pants if you know what i mean

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
modz please rename me to Colonel Cock Comb Over

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

What?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
I was thinking today when it came out that Trump says he is happy to testify, given his past does anyone believe he has any comprehension of the lines between what he sees as making sausage, the cost of doing business and turning a blind eye to something that makes him money but looks shady as hell and making the conscious decision not to go poking around and what is a serious federal crime or how far mueller has been up his rear end going back years if not decades?

I can totally see how Trump would admit to crimes simply because he has no idea they are crimes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

What? I already thought we had that filled. And why the gently caress does it take a congressional approval for this position . That was made up

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Three Olives posted:

I was thinking today when it came out that Trump says he is happy to testify, given his past does anyone believe he has any comprehension of the lines between what he sees as making sausage, the cost of doing business and turning a blind eye to something that makes him money but looks shady as hell and making the conscious decision not to go poking around and what is a serious federal crime or how far mueller has been up his rear end going back years if not decades?

I can totally see how Trump would admit to crimes simply because he has no idea they are crimes.

My man, he said that that wasn’t him in the access hollywood tape

There’s gonna be some epic quotes

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

I agree, however we don’t need any “shady business” deals convictions. That’s a nothing matters. What’s needed is collusion, or at min obstruction.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Ahahahahahahahaha Sam loving Brownback? The only governor who managed to have a lower approval rating than Chris Christie??

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

It’s cool how you can see increasing civic engagement by people not recognizing Kelly

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Persecuted religious groups around the world. (CHRISTIANS ONLY)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

ROFL Octopus posted:

My man, he said that that wasn’t him in the access hollywood tape

There’s gonna be some epic quotes

I love that because the guy talking to him is just like “I understand. We all say dumb poo poo but a single bad conversation doesn’t necessarily represent the fullness of who you are as a person” like Trump meant that in the way that a normal person would mean that

And then Trump is just like “no, that literally isn’t me. You know photoshop? This is one of those.”

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

do u know jenny posted:

Ahahahahahahahaha Sam loving Brownback? The only governor who managed to have a lower approval rating than Chris Christie??

https://twitter.com/vp/status/956307066972508161

Look at these guys lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

veiled boner fuel posted:

Persecuted religious groups around the world. (CHRISTIANS ONLY)

We must protect Christians' right to persecute other religions around the world! For freedom.

My name's Mike Pence hurr durr my arms just do this naturally because I'm so ripped

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jan 25, 2018

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dumb and dumber sequel looking rough

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Catastrophe posted:

We must protect Christians' right to persecute other religions around the world! For freedom.

My name's Mike Pence hurr durr my arms just do this naturally because I'm so ripped

A black man once made him flinch by doing that exact posture toward him, and he was so not owned, he does it to others to affirm his masculinity.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

fruit on the bottom posted:

I love that because the guy talking to him is just like “I understand. We all say dumb poo poo but a single bad conversation doesn’t necessarily represent the fullness of who you are as a person” like Trump meant that in the way that a normal person would mean that

And then Trump is just like “no, that literally isn’t me. You know photoshop? This is one of those.”

Like 5000 years ago trump said and clarified that obama literally founded isis

I don’t know what insane poo poo he’s gonna say but I’m going to lol super hard about how none of it will matter

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Dude looks like Marcus Brody

"Brownback's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again."

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Lol... Mike Pence with the "I wrestled in high school"-posture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Do not zoom in to see the hands.