Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

A cute girl posted:

its kind of hosed up that the mods dont want me to post since im a treasured memeber of the community tbh

Mariana is that u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

link some sweet tunes

we used to link to music
let's do it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

A cute girl posted:

i still talk to him

what makes u think the pics i post are of a trans person. serious question

Mainly because everyone's calling you out for harassing the trans thread and someone who does that doesn't let go of that kind of bigotry easily so I'm assuming you're just adopting another form of harassment and ridicule by stealing pictures of someone else and catfishing goons because to bigots that's all transpeople are - faking it.

Visually it's pretty obvious with the hairline, brow ridge, shoulders and torso but I'd say that person in your pics is maybe 18 or 20 months into HRT but really making an effort in cosmetics on top of that.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

A cute girl posted:

its kind of hosed up that the mods dont want me to post since im a treasured memeber of the community tbh

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wtf my local dive is at capacity and a band success ful enoigh to rent an rv is playing

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mormonpartyboat posted:

link some sweet tunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Mariana is that u

:/

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Rushi posted:

wait whos powerball

The power of voodoo

Wait gently caress

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

A cute girl posted:

me reading this post: who are you again lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

praise baloogan

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Baloogan posted:

osama bin laden was a trasured member of the intelligence community

this is whty youre a good ik

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

TwoStepBoog posted:

we used to link to music
let's do it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

im listening to charlotte church rn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDFRl4coGU

who has a few albums of tunes like this that have gone p much under the radar

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Chunky Salsa posted:

I still loathe and love the Dead Money DLC. Nothing pissed me off more but everything in it was so drat interesting that I had to keep going no matter how many times my stupid head exploded.

The whole "survival horror" of the game evaporated if you chose head sniping perks.

The Fallout series has always been Snipe To Win. Why didn't you choose that build?

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

just found out baloogan's a mod lol

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Here's a good tune.
Edit: Thundercat playing a great George Duke song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK9Jzqp0riw

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what was pb doing to harass them? that aucks

I remember during the first week of the year at rans girl I know was super bummed out about several Tran folk being murdered so early in the year and trumps win giving trans haters validation. you suck pb

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cumshitter posted:

wtf my local dive is at capacity and a band success ful enoigh to rent an rv is playing

this is the future liberals want

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

did reverse rick rolling ever become a thing, like you say hey here's rick astley's never gonna give u up and they click it and instead it's something they would want to watch

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MadJackal posted:

The whole "survival horror" of the game evaporated if you chose head sniping perks.

The Fallout series has always been Snipe To Win. Why didn't you choose that build?

it also evaporated the instant you realized that you could gib the ghost people by hitting them with a melee weapon while they were unconscious

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
posters of the forums unite

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

cumshitter posted:

i want murder when my dive is crowded
unironically

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

posters of the forums unite

ok

april fools

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

paranoid randroid posted:

it also evaporated the instant you realized that you could gib the ghost people by hitting them with a melee weapon while they were unconscious

everyone of those gys where chopped up into tiny pieces

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah when i learned i could do this i just went around hitting their legs till they exploded

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cumshitter posted:

what was pb doing to harass them? that aucks

I remember during the first week of the year at rans girl I know was super bummed out about several Tran folk being murdered so early in the year and trumps win giving trans haters validation. you suck pb

No idea but that specific allegation has been made a couple times by different posters now.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

cumshitter posted:

I went to the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra tonight to see Ravel's arrangement of Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition." Highly recommended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsvpFU7KY7E

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

o poo poo it is its april fools now

Turn on your monitor

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

pls dont be april foolin me

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

FAUXTON posted:

Mainly because everyone's calling you out for harassing the trans thread and someone who does that doesn't let go of that kind of bigotry easily so I'm assuming you're just adopting another form of harassment and ridicule by stealing pictures of someone else and catfishing goons because to bigots that's all transpeople are - faking it.

Visually it's pretty obvious with the hairline, brow ridge, shoulders and torso but I'd say that person in your pics is maybe 18 or 20 months into HRT but really making an effort in cosmetics on top of that.

:yikes:

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

MadJackal posted:

...why would you assume that it's the ghost people that were the ones that were exploding my head?

Did you forget the plot of that DLC? :confused:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/848011054542200833

lol we're all hosed

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lastgirl posted:

The right honourable Ed Balls has decreed this thread the designated waiting list for liver and pancreas transplants.

This megathread, as per C-SPAM tradition is run and maintained (poorly of course) by a bunch of alcoholic derelicts and druggies who choose poorly how to spend their free time! :sparkles:

:tutbutt: :tutbutt: :tutbutt: :tutbutt:

This megathread's focus is generally on Donald Trump's current reign as Chancellor of his puppet regime which is run by an ad-hoc skeleton crew known as The Legion of Doom, i.e. "Why we Drink" set to the tune of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgsZx9kHvU4

However, international and domestic incidents are covered as well as loose and general topics, just with the spin of drunken insight into uncharted waters.

Despite being a huge mess of a thread, it is not a chat thread. We have one here.

Our current C-SPAM president at the time of writing this is: crazy cloud All hail! May his unconventional wisdom be our light in these dark and trying times. Inshallah~

Nite Crew has a radio station/video/chat thing which helps unwind from the insanity and blow off some steam :beerpal:
It is most active during EST evening hours, between 7 pm - 1 am Movies typically run at 10 pm EST
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Everyone is welcome to post! Day Crew, Lurkers, Tourists, D&D refugees, whatever. It's not some exclusive club, nobody gives a shiet. :justpost:

There are only a few conditions to keep in mind while posting here if you are new to this thread and C-SPAM in general.

C-SPAM's Nite Crew embraces the philosophy of Ephemerality: In which all good and bad things come to an end eventually, and our posting is but a mandala for Death 👏 Is 👏 Certain~👏 Namaste.

https://twitter.com/CherOfficiaI/status/830175962864115712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Fenrir's chains are broken. Hannibal ad portas. Dondal T;armp did a reverse benghazi killing an 8 year old american girl who liked minnie mouse cartoons and an american soldier. Kali has come to collect. Oppenheimer did nothing wrong. Dr. Ian Malcolm was right.

Especially if you are new, read the rules!!

This is important so that you aren't the type of poster that goes

"B-b-but...I came here into this sub-forum to this thread specifically to find substantial news instead of a news site and to engage in disingenuous intellectual debate where I am always right and you are wrong. Instead... all I got was pages and pages of circlejerks, tired memes and terrible youtube links to music!!! I'm complaining because my tummy is upset on account of drinking too much milk and I refuse to offer any articles or links of my own and I won't contribute either!!!"
:qqsay:

You aren't the first, and you won't be the last at the McDonald's Drive Thru window. Spam is in the name of the sub-forum :chloe: It's a fast and loose environment and yer just kicking the hornet's nest if you choose to hit submit reply without this kind of self-awareness going in this thread. It's just a fair warning.

If you really want to have a discussion on a particular topic with regards to Trump, his cabinet or what the h*ck is going on America today, provide links and articles or news. People will engage you! Just don't expect to always fully pan out. Drunks have hang overs to deal with in this nightmare scenario and prefer summaries.

Brevity is cherished here unlike D&D.

If you truly want to gaze into the abyss and learn what the gently caress really happened today, we have this nifty Abyss Gazer device. (Seriously, click on it. You're welcome.)

It is a patented prototype that allows you to observe safely in the finite space of our lives, the dark aura convalescing into this pit of despair without making your brain bleed right out into your eye sockets and dripping grey goo tears after warping into a subconscious singularity where distinguishing the gap between reality and a farce is impossible and you just never come back. :tif:

It's not a guarantee, should the prototype fail:

Alcohol has been proven by Nite Crew scientists after laborious experimentation to be the one guarantee to ensure your brain does not go completely broken to survive this presidency.

Time has slowed down significantly since our first Twitter-American President's whirlwind transition into the White House. It has been proven by Nite Crew scientists that alcohol is a time traveling device that will help you escape the phenomenon of slowed down time being weighed down by this highly dense pocket of insanity by briefly altering your consciousness and desyncing it from this current timeline and allowing you to fast forward when possible.

Black out periods have been recorded as common, so as always use it safely and responsibly since tampering with time and space with alcohol requires a massive amount of energy resulting in volatile and unstable rifts in the continuum. :science:

Should you find your alcohol tolerance level too high after a certain point and can no longer fast forward through time, which will be unavoidable after a period.... It will be time to shatter the veil by using alcohol as an incendiary device against the structure that houses this swirling mass known as the Reality Distortion Bubble. You will know when the Reality Distortion Bubble reveals itself, cloaked in the flag and cross, spewing fascist rhetoric.

Be sure to waste as much American whiskey as possible in the process of undertaking in this eventual, inevitable and arduous task.

All good and bad things come to an end, you should know this by now, inshallah. :twisted:

The Previous thread can be found here.

Here's to 7 more slow, torturous years of this insanity if we aren't lucky enough to be vaporized off this floating chunk of dust suspended in space. It's been a month. :cheers:

same

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

*Every mentally ill poster comes in for a HUGE party*!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
more like

zouxton

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
on the plus side, Dead Money gives you the auto-rifle, which is a dope gun

who doesnt want to blast suckers with a BAR?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Posting on the shoulders of giants

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

BONGHITZ posted:

*Every mentally ill poster comes in for a HUGE party*!

i got an invite but decided to watch anime instead

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOv8Rf4H08E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

life comes at you fast

sarah palin, known centrist