Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

The woods are about to get a taste of BOLD FLAVOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm going to stop taking free levels from this shady motherfucker in Firelink because that's too good to be true

Im going to keep doing it, and Ill tell you all how it goes.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fiction posted:

gently caress the tree boss.

Keep at it, gamer. It frustrated the hell out of me, too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

phantoming for the tree boss is so much fun

I did it a few times and yeah. Watching people die to his attacks is funny

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok someone who knows this , don't answer exactly, but with me having beaten up through the tree boss and go onto the second bonfire in the path of sacrifice, could I have found the dark wraiths? I want the red orb extremely badly.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gah! Ill have to think about where I haven't been...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's more who you haven't talked to, I believe.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

It's more who you haven't talked to, I believe.

I got the cracked ones, got a tongue and talked to him again and he gave me a key to the Deepest Depths of the Dungeons but i cant think of any locked door

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wait a minute i know a place I can try, maybe. ill write it down so i dont forget after dinner.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ah.. then start poking around.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a lady showed up in firelink and told me she didn't think we'd have anything to talk about. is she the purple covenant person, and am i locked out of that for this character?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Out of curiousity does bloodborne uphold the souls tradition of having four main bosses to seek out?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Out of curiousity does bloodborne uphold the souls tradition of having four main bosses to seek out?

No. There's only one big bad kinda.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloodborne was cool because about 75% of the areas were completely optional, including bosses.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

a lady showed up in firelink and told me she didn't think we'd have anything to talk about. is she the purple covenant person, and am i locked out of that for this character?

I just got this lady too. she's acting a little snooty for my tastes.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

She's your key to getting that sweet purp. Just don't join red bros and she won't get pissed off

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

youre fine

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I got killed by the giant enemy crab.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

No. There's only one big bad kinda.

Interdasting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game either straight up causes a blue screen or cuts the video input to my TV without affecting audio somehow and its happening way more in the profane capital and it is pissing me off

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

looked it up and cloth/hair physics seem to be bugged and have a chance to crash, there are also memory leaks and a whole bunch of other stuff theyll prob patch. im just gonna play on low

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I drank a beer and ate a poundof spinach and im ready to dive back into Lothric.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The dude you have to fight for the real red orb is cool. Good fight. He has a magic shield

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My locked door hunch was correct. Time to get an orb

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fiction posted:

I got killed by the giant enemy crab.

the entire time i was fighting one i was thinking "this fairly tough regular enemy is more interesting and fun to fight than 80% of the DS2 bosses"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i did everything for sieg and hit all his plotpoints and he didnt show up for the last part of his quest, and now hes just gone. nice

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
New patch just hit my niggies.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Or not??? what was that 100mb download then?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I think I'm nearing the end of the game... Dark Feels.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow I've never seen the blue sentinels covenant ever actually work before in my life

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
this is a pretty big location spoiler, not what the location is but just how to get to it the rickety bridge in the catacombs right before high king wolnir can be cut by hitting the posts tying it down, when it falls it turns into a ladder and it opens up a whole new zone that has some major DS1 call backs . I am in a constant state of awe of this game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

A blue came out of nowhere and knocked me off a cliff while I was taunting the host. Pretty big laugh from all involved id imagine

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Who put action gestures in this game. Why

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whas an action gesture.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

New patch just hit my niggies.

Average Bear posted:

Or not??? what was that 100mb download then?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Whas an action gesture.

Hold X and shake the controller

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Glad we finally got a good Pinwheel fight.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Has anyone tried the password system out. Does it work well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I went through crucifixion woods way too fast. Gotta swing back and find all the good poo poo

• Locked thread