Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
welp, he said i was mad, which means i am no longer being reasonable, which means nothing i post has any merit, which means i - yes, by god, here it comes *charon's boat pulls up, and i step into it* if only i was the first one to say that u were mad *peels off into the underworld*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

GBS shitposting is bottom of the barrel slapstick

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Shitgeru Myassmoto

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lodin posted:

Don't steal my posts, dillweed.

I found a horsey.

muddy, cel shaded pos

10/10

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
You know what would he cool? A single device that was portable, had its own screen, long battery life, and it's got emulators on it so I could play any game made in the last 40 years... Anything from atari to c64 to dos to nes to Sega to dream cast etc etc etc. And it only cost a few hundred bucks. Man that would be so cool.

Oh wait I already have that. *points to 5 year old acer laptop*

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Lodin posted:

Don't steal my posts, dillweed.

I found a horsey.

Shenmue looked way better

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

This looks pretty good for a junior higher art contest entry

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trunko posted:

You know what would he cool? A single device that was portable, had its own screen, long battery life, and it's got emulators on it so I could play any game made in the last 40 years... Anything from atari to c64 to dos to nes to Sega to dream cast etc etc etc. And it only cost a few hundred bucks. Man that would be so cool.

Oh wait I already have that. *points to 5 year old acer laptop*

Brand new cell phone as well.

And you don't need to carry a separate device.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Nintendo never put out a good console tbh

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Do you guys think the Nintendo Switch is a direct result of the shaming Japan suffered from those bombs we dropped on them

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I like the Wii U.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Heath posted:

I like the Wii U.

Same (two years after it came out)

Is this where we post how much people are asking for the Switch? Lol

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Trunko posted:

This looks pretty good for a junior higher art contest entry

incredible beauty the likes of which have not been achieved since times of michelangelo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This new Zelda looks a bit like Grand Theft Auto.
Especially the theft part.
Because it looks bad, and having people pay for it is basically theft.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Lol wait what it's out for the Wii u too

Why even buy the new system if you already bought into one bad Nintendo tablet system

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the switch is probably not so good

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I do not consent to this joinder!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

I do not consent to this joinder!
But thou must!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOUPbSakz9M

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Heh, the Switch isn't even out of stock on Amazon.ca right now. Guaranteed by Tuesday.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

it has force feedback? wow

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

steinrokkan posted:

it has force feedback? wow

You can feel the balls.
On your face.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

to save you watching this, dude is convinced that Nintendo are gonna release a VR headset you slot the switch into, and the joycons will double as VR controllers despite the fact that VR in 720p (thats 640x720 resolution per eye) at 30fps would be really loving unpleasant.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Serak posted:

to save you watching this, dude is convinced that Nintendo are gonna release a VR headset you slot the switch into, and the joycons will double as VR controllers despite the fact that VR in 720p (thats 640x720 resolution per eye) at 30fps would be really loving unpleasant.

switch finally converging in on the virtual boy in more ways than just being stillborn

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Not only that, but it will also support augmented reality despite not having a camera save for the lovely proximity sensors.

A home console that is worse than a portable console from the previous generation by the same company. Amazing.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i cant wait to read this thread where a bunch of 35 year old men get really sarcastic about a childrems toy lol

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Enfield posted:

i cant wait to read this thread where a bunch of 35 year old men get really sarcastic about a childrems toy lol

Children aren't dumb enough to want a Nintendo product. They want XBones and PS4's.

Only stunted manchildren are still loyal to Nintendo.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Children aren't dumb enough to want a Nintendo product. They want XBones and PS4's.

Only stunted manchildren are still loyal to Nintendo.

i see

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
I think I'm gonna "Nintendo Ditch" my previous notion of buying this.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

sure are a lot of people falling over themselves to show how much they hate nintendo with them same old console wars lines

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

fat guy in a COD collectors edition exclusive shirt: "Nintendo is for GAY BABIES its for CHILDREN enjoy your fisher price "console" LOL"

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Got my Nintendo switch and I like it.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

HOT! New Memes posted:

Got my Nintendo switch and I like it.

The ninturdo bitch and the ninturdo pee-you are both real bad, but Zelda looks rly fun and I want to play it :(

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

bitmap posted:

sure are a lot of people falling over themselves to show how much they hate nintendo with them same old console wars lines

or it's a bad console with a bad launch

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

bitmap posted:

fat guy in a COD collectors edition exclusive shirt: "Nintendo is for GAY BABIES its for CHILDREN enjoy your fisher price "console" LOL"

some people enjoy the schadenfreude of a company with a lot of attached obsessives going slowly but surely tits up

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
I got a WiiU real cheap and I'm playing Zelda on that so I didn't get this new android box yet

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

bitmap posted:

- a child posting on daddys pc

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I just spent 600 dollars on a switch and a pro controller and a zelda

I'm gonna go play now cya!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

also the cartridge doesnt taste thaaat bad