Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Kurtofan posted:

what are you going to tell them

Or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
to be honest finding the button faster makes more sense to me because there were so many weird things with the button as it was. Cutting down on that seems like it will be better overall.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yo, that like two second scene with a cat when Shigechi is getting carried by Harvest....that supposed what will eventually become Stray Cat ya think?

It might be reaching but they have a similar body type and look like the same breed, a British Shorthair

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Moltrey posted:

Yo, that like two second scene with a cat when Shigechi is getting carried by Harvest....that supposed what will eventually become Stray Cat ya think?

It might be reaching but they have a similar body type and look like the same breed, a British Shorthair

It's absolutely Stray Cat/British Blue.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I can't wait until we get to see Shinobu is utterly great and wonderful.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Another Hot Mom

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Shinobu is a good mom who did not deserve her bad husband and cold son who put up spy cameras in his parents bedrooms cause he's a creepy weirdo and I'm glad she found happiness with a serial killer for like two months as he wore the face of her husband

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Obviously I want Kira in my anime life immediately but I'm ok with this change, it makes sense and frankly I prefer the pacing.

that said ughhhhhhhhh I need killer queen in my life!!!!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
actually, you don't

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Jose posted:

actually, you don't

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

Jose posted:

actually, you don't

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

this always looked like mary looking down at baby jesus or some other renaissance religious painting

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I need killer queen in my life!!!!!!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Amaryllis posted:

Maybe, but it's also not really two episodes' worth of material, and having 1.5 episodes of Cinderella followed by the start of Quiet Life would've been kind of weird, so David is kind of stuck. They'll probably just trim down some of the conversations. As long as they don't completely cut the funny but non-essential things like Yukako repeatedly disrupting traffic or Josuke nearly falling out a window in shock, I'm fine with that. The episode order change is weird, but people were bound to complain about pacing problems with this part of Part 4 no matter what, I think.

get the gently caress out of there with your positivity :v:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Delaying Killer Queen is not a beautiful duwang.
It is a ugly duwang.
I WANT KILLER QUEEN

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
the fact that your forums username is josuke higashikata and you consider yourself part of the duwang gang yet are chanting for morioh's greatest enemy yoshikage kira is a disgrace. you are the super retard! ...stupid!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i stand with kira. deliver kira unto me

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

alcharagia posted:

the fact that your forums username is josuke higashikata and you consider yourself part of the duwang gang yet are chanting for morioh's greatest enemy yoshikage kira is a disgrace. you are the super retard! ...stupid!

Kira is a perfect boy.
All Kiras are perfect.
All Killer Queens are also perfect.
An anime original ending where Josuke and Kira make friends and live happily every after is okay.
I want the JoJolion anime asap so that we can have even more Kira after DiU
David why

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm pretty excited for quiet life in general because if there ever was an episode to make top-notch in terms of animation and everything else it'd be one of the big, defining moments as far as the plot goes

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Saw someone on another forum call Okuyasu a "1 note buffoon"

I've never been so mad

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

RubberLuffy posted:

Saw someone on another forum call Okuyasu a "1 note buffoon"

I've never been so mad

Hahaha

Well, to each their own I but they're missing things if they think he's one-note.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Maybe they were saying they identify with him so they use their own name for him

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Kira is cool but he deserved to die, I'm sorry.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

alcharagia posted:

Kira is cool but he deserved to die, I'm sorry.

Such is true for all jojo villains

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

What a hosed up thing to say about the last great American president, Funny Valentine

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Every JoJo villain is a tremendous piece of poo poo. That's why they're so good, and why it's good when they die.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm finally trying to catchup to JoJolion and this Beetle poo poo sure is... Something.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Seafood-chan-kun, please prepare to ban Baals based on his meaning of "something".

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It means I don't know how to react to it at all much like a lot of the stuff in Part 8

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The correct reaction is "yessss".

Look at this beautiful boy.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Araki's bringing shonen battles back ... with beatles!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yeah really

Dio's a villain so filled with vice he had to be killed twice

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

multijoe posted:

Araki's bringing shonen battles back ... with beatles!

Araki's fixing shonen battles by making them beatles!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Wipe your nose, Josuke is a really great scene, thank you Part 8 for Jobin, Speed King and beetles.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Beetle Tendency is really good.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Beetle Tendency was supremely my poo poo, and cool + good like woah.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Grabbin' this from the anime thread:

Johnny Joestar posted:

i forget exactly, but i think when rohan makes koichi fly out of the alleyway he's writing in him to throw himself backwards along with going blind. heaven's door can't just magically make people do things they're unable to do, but i think temporarily striking yourself blind and hurling yourself backwards with no regard for your own safety is technically possible.

During Highway Star, Rohan makes Josuke fly backwards at over 70km/h out of necessity. Even the fastest runners in the world only ever manage to hit about half that at their absolute most. Heaven's Door can definitely make people do things that are otherwise impossible.

Whether or not it can allow Josuke to heal himself with Crazy Diamond is a bit more debatable since that'd most likely require writing that command into Crazy Diamond and not Josuke which might be something even Rohan cannot do. But, that one's a pointless question since Rohan would not do that for Josuke even if he could. :v:

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
If he could write stuff like that, he might be able to just heal them through writing anyway. We don't really know the extent of his powers, but we have seen him do things like give Koichi perfect Italian speaking abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

that bit of heaven's door has always been weird, to be honest