Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I suppose you could say they are VERY pro life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

That's the stuff, morning lols. Gonna be a good day :banjo:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its nice of him to let everyone know they're killing planned parenthood

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Jose posted:

Don't you know? 97% of what they do is abortions. All paid for with tax payer money!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://twitter.com/moonshinemaude/status/845006388644515841

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Don't you know? 97% of what they do is abortions. All paid for with tax payer money!

I heard they also spend ARE TAXMONIES on the seasoning they use when they grind up babies (that were literally seconds from being born (Sick! (And sad!))) into sausage meat that gets stuffed into their own intestines!

Why do you think they're called "Lil Smokies"?!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Jose posted:

I like how you can tell that's it just a bargaining chip for him, he really gives a poo poo about what these policies do.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

mike12345 posted:

I like how you can tell that's it just a bargaining chip for him, he really gives a poo poo about what these policies do.

Just gotta make it to 5 pm....

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I :love:
TRUCKS

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
lol that people blindly support trump

lol that they get called out on anything, ask for proof, get owned, then move lines

lol that people are petty enough to not buy a videdogame because some retard got removed from it for having poo poo beliefs

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dizz posted:

lol that people are petty enough to not buy a videdogame because some retard got removed from it for having poo poo beliefs

What game are you referring to?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

*puts gun to child's head*

"You want little billy's brains all over the oval office carpets? DO YA?!? I'm gonna count to ten, whatever happens after that is on YOU, the American peopl!!!"

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Hmmm maybe the reason Trumps wants to get rid of Planned Parenthood is so that he can personally perform point-blank abortions.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Reminder that they haven't voted on the bill yet and it's not dead until it fails a vote and it might very well pass

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

proof of concept posted:

Reminder that they haven't voted on the bill yet and it's not dead until it fails a vote and it might very well pass

either way we lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The problem with a point blank abortion is you gotta get within range. Now if you happened to be atop a clock tower with a ballistic medicine dispenser, you could service patients faster, thereby lowering costs.

Telemedicine is where it's at now.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

proof of concept posted:

Yeah, with ol trumpy it seems like anything is possible, lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Scary! posted:

What game are you referring to?

Yooka Laylee. They plan on removing his VA lines because he's been saying dumb poo poo recently and people are now claiming to not buy the game and also cancelling preorders.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

proof of concept posted:

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/845252828805386240

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

hey remember how in that Stephen king movie everyone says predicted trump, Martin Sheen's character got his maga retard rally crew fired up by doing pushups and building poo poo

Imagine trump trying to do that. one nil down to a motherfucking 80s Stephen King villain lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

proof of concept posted:

I'm going to LOL when their actions kill thousands of babyboomers, so win-win

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Saint Drogo posted:

hey remember how in that Stephen king movie everyone says predicted trump, Martin Sheen's character got his maga retard rally crew fired up by doing pushups and building poo poo

Imagine trump trying to do that. one nil down to a motherfucking 80s Stephen King villain lol

Trump is too fat to do pushups. He's a fat retard. lmao

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Alan Smithee posted:

*puts gun to child's head*

"You want little billy's brains all over the oval office carpets? DO YA?!? I'm gonna count to ten, whatever happens after that is on YOU, the American peopl!!!"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Nice

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/sta...2825%23lastpost

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"How do I blame this poo poo on Hillary? Note to self: bring up electoral college victory, I don't think people know about it."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Saint Drogo posted:

https://youtu.be/Tj9M34DzAKo

Deadzowned

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
And a quick reminder that the ONLY reason it's hasn't gotten voted on/is not that likely to pass: it's just too generous and too much like Obummercare.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*realtalk*I'm honestly afraid this abortion of a bill will pass. This is truly frightening that we have a government that is actively trying to gently caress over the majority of its citizens in favor of a small minority (not that this is a recent change mind you, it's just gotten more flagrant recently).

lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

1redflag posted:

*realtalk*I'm honestly afraid this abortion of a bill will pass. This is truly frightening that we have a government that is actively trying to gently caress over the majority of its citizens in favor of a small minority (not that this is a recent change mind you, it's just gotten more flagrant recently).

lol

Listen friend, don't worry about anything. We're all dead and skeletons anyway so just enjoy the ride

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

1redflag posted:

lol

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

1redflag posted:

lol

Every time I start to feel like this, I just chow down on a steak burned to a hockey puck and paw at my daughter and I feel a lot better

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

1redflag posted:

lol

if they all die because of voting for a fat orange retard then they can't vote for him a second time

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I don't think I've ever wanted a bill to pass this much. I will furiously beat off to the giant pile of Trump voter corpses while we LOL at retard president.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...g-in-that-truck

I think the dukes of Hazzard one is my favorite, btw

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Feminasty Slut posted:

I will furiously beat off to the giant pile of Trump voter corpses

I mean, you can do that now. West Virginia is turning into one giant junkie flophouse.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Cosmik Slop posted:

I mean, you can do that now. West Virginia is turning into one giant junkie flophouse.

Got a good webcam link or soemthing where I can watch them die?

:feelsgood:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Nunes: Manafort volunteered to interview with Intel panel

Mega lols incoming

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

1redflag posted:

lol

it still has to pass the senate, where it is doa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I think it's passing now unfortunately

hopefully its DOA in the senate