Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hatebag posted:

have to assume the furrctory is still churning out furries. proliferation of furries is probably due to increased adhd/autism from kids getting plopped down in front of tvs/videogames every day of their lives and the internet. autistic people get hyper focused on things and become obsessed. combine that with the internet providing a means to pretend a fetish is a group identity and bingo bongo, you've got a self-perperuating group of people fuckin sonic the hedgehog.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine an autistic man loving sonic the hedgehog - forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

External Organs posted:

It's a kids show

death of the author

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

copy posted:

If you want a vision of the future, imagine an autistic man loving sonic the hedgehog - forever.

I'm not going to imagine that. gently caress you

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

LIBster shirt indeed

Al! posted:

attn: zodium. do you speak this language i just learned about, western frisian???? what is that even why do the dutch need multiple languages????

It's basically just old english

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

copy posted:

I'd rather not

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

copy posted:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Hatebag posted:

have to assume the furrctory is still churning out furries. proliferation of furries is probably due to increased adhd/autism from kids getting plopped down in front of tvs/videogames every day of their lives and the internet. autistic people get hyper focused on things and become obsessed. combine that with the internet providing a means to pretend a fetish is a group identity and bingo bongo, you've got a self-perperuating group of people fuckin sonic the hedgehog.

yeah thats how you get crazy fans of knuckles

selec
Sep 6, 2003

copy posted:

maybe if he exercised regularly, did some microdosing and got off the SSRIs he could ejaculate like a normal person and let Sonic get back to work

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Al! posted:

death of the author

I'm not liking this answer to "why do my childless in-laws watch Bluey "

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

my_custom_username posted:

So what's up with adult Bluey fans (that aren't parents watching it with their kids), is it like 2020's bronies or something

https://twitter.com/_claypot/status/1783582648222277996?t=VZN9i1-zkGAYkzeYCqRtkA&s=19

Edit: beaten

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
brooklyn hipsters getting really into cocomelon and podcasting about wanting to gently caress the daycare teacher

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

brooklyn hipsters getting really into cocomelon and podcasting about wanting to gently caress the daycare teacher

The few months my kid listened to Coco melon in the car, I thanked God every day for whoever did the bass line in some song that had about 5 seconds where they really went for it

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

do they still make new furries now that Don Bluth is dead

between zootopia and beastars... yeah

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Honestly, never been a better time to be a furry. It's a golden age happening out there

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

What the hell, they made a show about William Shatner posting on Twitter. lmao

You hear about the caveman show?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol jesus a really bad storm just blew through here, wind gusting up to 80 mph. it looked like the apocalypse outside, rain going sideways. anyway my neighbors tree blew over, narrowly missing my car. power is out too. hope my fellow houston goons are safe.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

that's just spring in the midwest

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is that a haboob

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Buckville USA:
*30+ rottweilers howl in unison as the sky turns green*
Me: somehow the animals are always the first to know *draws blinds and goes back to playing yakuza*

copy
Jul 26, 2007

selec posted:

maybe if he exercised regularly, did some microdosing and got off the SSRIs he could ejaculate like a normal person and let Sonic get back to work

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

selec posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

selec posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

lol jesus a really bad storm just blew through here, wind gusting up to 80 mph. it looked like the apocalypse outside, rain going sideways. anyway my neighbors tree blew over, narrowly missing my car. power is out too. hope my fellow houston goons are safe.

winds howlin

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

selec posted:

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Al! posted:

is that a haboob

Houston’s big natural weather

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the gulf coast is so funny. yeah we decided to live in satans armpit and the best part is, sometimes it gets hit by typhoons

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

selec posted:

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

Power's out here too, stay safe brah

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

selec posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

Best of luck~ Beat the elements.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

the gulf coast is so funny. yeah we decided to live in satans armpit and the best part is, sometimes it gets hit by typhoons

Yeah, but crawfish boils also kinda kicks rear end if you don't mind eating that kind of poo poo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

no comment

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

no comment

oh?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Yeah, but crawfish boils also kinda kicks rear end if you don't mind eating that kind of poo poo

yeah let me eat bugs. but we added chili powder and potatoes so its fine. retard

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

NO COMMENT

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

NO COMMENT

oh.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i spent my childhood closer to the gulf than my later youth and every time we went out to get crawdads i couldnt shake the feeling it was way too much effort for some little ornery bugs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

yeah let me eat bugs. but we added chili powder and potatoes so its fine. retard

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

creek lobsters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
freshwater moderators