Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Angel Frieza, Extreme Z Awakened Goku, and an app update coming.

Please be the potential system upgrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Nah that's the next update after this one unless they change it.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
So I know there's no potara medals to spare just yet, but out of curiosity, once they become available, how viable would it be to keep the second copy of LR Vegito at the TUR level and run both on the same team, whether that's super STR or Potara or whatever? Given that he becomes Vegito Blue at the LR tier it's a rare case of not being the same name as a prior form, so that should technically be doable, shouldn't it? He'd be easy enough to get to SA10, and he seems pretty solid in his own right, but with no further copies available you'd never be able to unlock his potential paths. Unless they made more copies of the base card available, anyway.

I dunno. It's an interesting thought exercise, at least.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

CidGregor posted:

So I know there's no potara medals to spare just yet, but out of curiosity, once they become available, how viable would it be to keep the second copy of LR Vegito at the TUR level and run both on the same team, whether that's super STR or Potara or whatever? Given that he becomes Vegito Blue at the LR tier it's a rare case of not being the same name as a prior form, so that should technically be doable, shouldn't it? He'd be easy enough to get to SA10, and he seems pretty solid in his own right, but with no further copies available you'd never be able to unlock his potential paths. Unless they made more copies of the base card available, anyway.

I dunno. It's an interesting thought exercise, at least.

Would work decently well. No attack links, but LR Vegito doesn't have great attack links to begin with and since his Ki multiplier goes up to 200%, Ki links kinda double as attack links. Starting at 14 Ki though would help LR Vegito a lot.
TUR Vegito on the other hand would be very mediocre. He is a good card on his own, but unless they release more dupes of him, there is no way to rainbow him in the potential system, which removes the biggest strength of F2P cards. Also getting all the Ki links in the world isn't that much of a help if you're capped at 12 Ki.
Raising another Vegito is certainly better than grinding another 100 medals (if we even get more) and feeding him into the LR for SA20, thats for sure.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Caulifla, Kale, freebie Cabba, and Kefla just got awakenings in Japan and they all seem pretty rad!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

OMG that Kefla art is perfect and Kale's leader skill is crazy. Actually all those cards are excellent.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Another app update another completely borked download failed download failed download failed download failed situation.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

New banner looks pretty trash. At least it is for my box.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I got Golden Freeza in my first multi and now I have no Bibidi or Master Roshi medals to boost his SA with.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Three multis, not a single SSR. Ugh.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Arrgytehpirate posted:

New banner looks pretty trash. At least it is for my box.

I think its the best banner since UI Goku. Only 6 featured cards, 3 of those 120% or category leads. Other featured SSR are very good and usable in Golden Freezas team. Only downside is that Metal Cooler isn't dokkan exclusive, so if you're already playing for some time you probably already have him

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Holy crap, I remember seeing this thread pop up, but I never thought twice that it would be the go-to spot for Dokkan. Then again, I didn't think I'd get back into Dokkan, but I did; I even dusted off the old account, eliminated a couple of cards that I probably shouldn't have (sorry, STR Golden Frieza) got lucky on a few banners (even though I didn't get that Super Vegito) and now I'm working on baby's first mono team

I've got a couple orders of business, including getting Gotenks awakened, awakening Kale when that eventually drops and replacing Vegeta and possibly Goku. Otherwise I could use any pointers from more experienced goons on things like orb investment (so far I've just unlocked Trunks's free dupe), what banners and teams to consider. Speakin' of which, here's the extra box

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

From two pulls, I got roids Frieza, like 6 Buff Buus, the new Frieza and Masked Saiyan. Pretty decent haul

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

run gotenks as lead when you awaken him, though you'll have to drop that vegeta cuz he's extreme

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Jeff Goldblum posted:

Otherwise I could use any pointers from more experienced goons on things like orb investment (so far I've just unlocked Trunks's free dupe), what banners and teams to consider.

For starters, SS3 Gotenks should be your leader, not LR Trunks. I realize you're probably doing this because you have a extreme type vegeta there, though, so your real priority should be finding a replacement for him on the super side so you can take full advantage of Gotenks' 120% allstats leader skill. Sucks you missed out on that super Vegito, but there's also vegito blue to look out for, super saiyan bardock has a super PHY version, and This SR goku drops a lot from banners and can dokkan all the way up to a TUR redhead god Goku.

As for your orb question, spend them on the PHY SS3 Gotenks first, no question. Not only is he the super PHY lead, he fits in FOUR category teams so far (fusion, SS3, hybrid saiyans, and majin buu saga), so you'll get the most bang for your buck there. After that, sure, if you have a dupe path for LR trunks, go for that.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Did a couple of pulls, got angel golden frieza, full power frieza (my first), and the last int kid buu i needed to rainbow mine.

Sadly I don't have much of a team for resurrected warriors.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I went and threw a multi at it because I’m a dumb lovely whale. Got full power frezia and another hell fighter 17. Two SSR’s so I’m not bitching. I was hoping for goku though

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Dumb game still ain't downloading.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

sassassin posted:

Dumb game still ain't downloading.

I got stuck at 120/120 for about five minutes again, just like last time this happened.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ranzear posted:

I got stuck at 120/120 for about five minutes again, just like last time this happened.

I've been going at it for idk 14-15 hours? Lost my consecutive login bonus again but it wasn't high anyway.

The game really doesn't like my (stable, reasonably fast) wifi and/or phone.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm gonna recommend not summoning for Frieza yet. He's gonna be on SS3 Bardock's banner with SS3 Goku again too. His team is pretty weak without LRs. Unless you care about the EZA Goku right now or want a try at Kid Buu along with Goku and Frieza.

Edit:Wait I forgot he's a category leader so he might not come back until Rose banner if he does then. Who knows.

RBX fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Mar 16, 2018

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So those tickets in the new trove bundle, they say you get an SSR but is it guaranteed to be one of the featured ones on that banner?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So those tickets in the new trove bundle, they say you get an SSR but is it guaranteed to be one of the featured ones on that banner?

What does your heart tell you? TEQ SSj Vegeta's for all.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Seriously I'm like at level 8 SA on that card. Also I already kinda used my stones on the Kelfa banner and got her so I'm good with this one.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Yeah, without Frieza I'm gonna be stuck on level 20 forever

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I must be doing something wrong. drat thing doesn't work on my phone or Nox. Updates, fresh installs, transfers etc. nothing happening.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

go find a place with good wifi

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I don't think it's even trying to download anything. What's the total install size supposed to be?

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

CidGregor posted:

super saiyan bardock has a super PHY version

And, I just got him. Thanks, for the advice on Gotenks, I'll start working on him. Collecting medals is currently very aggravating.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
EZA is a neat little gimmick. Still toying with the easiest lineup for the event, but a fun addition to bypass the dumb grinds I'm engaged in (see: Resurrection F WHY DO YOUR DROP RATES SUCK)

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yessss

I even got that Metal Cooler I've wanted for a while.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

Jeff Goldblum posted:

And, I just got him. Thanks, for the advice on Gotenks, I'll start working on him. Collecting medals is currently very aggravating.

If you're having trouble passing his dokkan event at the highest tier, bear in mind that since the update that permanently cut the stamina cost in half for all dokkan events, the Z-hard versions also had their medal drops significantly jacked up; instead of the old slow drip of 1 medal per run, you'll now randomly get 3-6 medals. It's not the guaranteed 7 of clearing the super tier, but it might be worth it if the higher tier is a struggle and you're finding yourself losing too often.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

CidGregor posted:

If you're having trouble passing his dokkan event at the highest tier, bear in mind that since the update that permanently cut the stamina cost in half for all dokkan events, the Z-hard versions also had their medal drops significantly jacked up; instead of the old slow drip of 1 medal per run, you'll now randomly get 3-6 medals. It's not the guaranteed 7 of clearing the super tier, but it might be worth it if the higher tier is a struggle and you're finding yourself losing too often.

I might end up having to do that with Angel Frieza. I mean I can beat Super but it's a bit touch and go so I'd rather stick with the easier difficulty. Maybe I'll try it again when I awaken PHY Gotenks and run it with a Super PHY team instead.

edit: I think I'm up to 17 or 18 for the EZA. I'm going to just back off for a little while and grind some SA for TEQ Golden Frieza because he & Cell are my two key aspects of my Resurrected Warriors team. I just wish I had something that I could replace Demon King Piccolo with but Resurrected Warriors is such an extreme heavy team anyways that he's just kinda there for the ki.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 17, 2018

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The team I'm using right now for the EZA is Angel Golden Frieza / TEQ Golden Frieza / INT Kid Buu / INT Metal Cooler / Bio Broly / TEQ Cell. I'm actually considering replacing one of the last two with LR Black. My Cell isn't fully awakened yet, so I wonder if replacing him or Bio Broly with someone like LR Black who is still an Extreme TEQ character could be a good change.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

They released UI Goku's dokkan form on twitter.

He stays UI, but transforms to mastered ultra instinct when health is below 50%, and his passive goes to +3 ki to himself, 150% attack increase, and super high chance to dodge enemy attacks.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

The team I'm using right now for the EZA is Angel Golden Frieza / TEQ Golden Frieza / INT Kid Buu / INT Metal Cooler / Bio Broly / TEQ Cell. I'm actually considering replacing one of the last two with LR Black. My Cell isn't fully awakened yet, so I wonder if replacing him or Bio Broly with someone like LR Black who is still an Extreme TEQ character could be a good change.

TEQ Cell is very tanky when he's awakened. You're gonna want him on the team since his passive makes him roughly as tanky as TEQ Golden Frieza.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The two SSG and the STR SSB Goku's got dokkans.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Testekill posted:

TEQ Cell is very tanky when he's awakened. You're gonna want him on the team since his passive makes him roughly as tanky as TEQ Golden Frieza.

Yeah I'm up to level 30 now, and there's no way LR Black could have been on this team that would have been a mistake. Now I'm considering replace INT Kid Buu with the TEQ one for this final stage just so I have enough TEQ character who can block.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

picked this back up on a lark cause i saw global got kefla and i got two of her on my second pull :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Finally able to log in on my pc using an emulator, after manually changing the assets version number so it wouldn't try to download anything.