Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Also if you're good enough at your job as a Kai you may be able to be promoted to Kaioshin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Also if all the other Kaioshin die you can pull the guy that works in the mailroom and make him Kaioshin like universe 7's.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
You either born a god, are appointed as one (Goku end of Dragon Ball/ BoG), or simple get the position if there is a vacancy (Dende/ Zamasu).

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Reinanigans posted:

I may also vaguely remember Beerus saying something about considering Frieza for the position at some point.

I think he asked Frieza to take out Plant Saiyan while he napped, but this is possible too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Captain Quack posted:

You either born a god, are appointed as one (Goku end of Dragon Ball/ BoG), or simple get the position if there is a vacancy (Dende/ Zamasu).

It's important to point out that these are all different Godly positions. The Namekian God is very low in rank and that spot can apparently be taken by anyone with the power to create Dragon Balls and connect to the otherworld, making any Dragon Clan Namekian fitting for it. The Kaio and especially Kaioshin are of a much higher rank, and those positions can only be taken by those born from godly fruit. Especially strong Kaio (Zamasu, Chronoa) can become Kaioshin when chosen by the Kaioshin themselves to succeed them, hinting at them either having a limited lifespan or simply wishing to retire at one point or another, I can imagine the job gets rough.

The God of Destruction meanwhile seems to be a position given entirely by Zen-o, and anyone who has Godly powers can take it so long as they're strong. Beerus was likely a normal being at some point before he was appointed, same for his brother. Meanwhile, Whis and Vados are angels who have apparently served and will serve several, maybe all, the Gods of Destruction of their respective universes and are forced to rest when there's none to serve, so they're clearly born in their place, maybe created by Zen-O, who knows.

Dragon Ball Gods are interesting.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Blaze Dragon posted:

It's important to point out that these are all different Godly positions. The Namekian God is very low in rank and that spot can apparently be taken by anyone with the power to create Dragon Balls and connect to the otherworld, making any Dragon Clan Namekian fitting for it. The Kaio and especially Kaioshin are of a much higher rank, and those positions can only be taken by those born from godly fruit. Especially strong Kaio (Zamasu, Chronoa) can become Kaioshin when chosen by the Kaioshin themselves to succeed them, hinting at them either having a limited lifespan or simply wishing to retire at one point or another, I can imagine the job gets rough.

The God of Destruction meanwhile seems to be a position given entirely by Zen-o, and anyone who has Godly powers can take it so long as they're strong. Beerus was likely a normal being at some point before he was appointed, same for his brother. Meanwhile, Whis and Vados are angels who have apparently served and will serve several, maybe all, the Gods of Destruction of their respective universes and are forced to rest when there's none to serve, so they're clearly born in their place, maybe created by Zen-O, who knows.

Dragon Ball Gods are interesting.

It's Xeno, as in Xenoverse.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

New Leaf posted:

Zen-oh/Zeno/Omni-King's name is written completely different from the Xeno in Xenoverse.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

New Leaf posted:

全王 Zen’ō (literally King of All, kanji) vs ゼノバース (literally Xenoverse in katakana, used for foreign words).

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Well that's just dumb, and the fan subs lied to me.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Oh god, imagine an entire planet of Beeruses and Champas.

An entire planet full of gourmets.

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

I'm just being self-absorbed.
It doesn't matter if no one's listening.

Ningen.....!!!!!!!

:byodood:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Can even the Super Dragon Balls undo the upcoming 4 to 8 years? :smith:

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Trunk's future if the future where Trump was president.

The regular timeline had Bernie Sanders as president.

Mordaedil fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Nov 9, 2016

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zamasu posted:

Ningen.....!!!!!!!

:byodood:

The zero muslims plan begins.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It's really depressing that I can't even read a goddamn Dragonball thread without having to think about this.

Nobody's fault just... gently caress.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

ImpAtom posted:

It's really depressing that I can't even read a goddamn Dragonball thread without having to think about this.

I feel you.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

ImpAtom posted:

The Jojo thread is electing Funny Valentine as President.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
All political talk in this thread should refer to this image.

Bonus:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
At least we channeled enough energy to legalize the Dankin' Bomb in several states.

God i'm just looking forward to Vegito even more, that'll be a nice, hype distraction. And JoJo gearing up to its final stretch.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

if only Mr Satan were here, he'd know what to do

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Mogomra posted:

All political talk in this thread should refer to this image.

Bonus:

Goku got his way in my state, Massachusetts. I guess I should be thankful for the little things! :420:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

vote for king dog in the 2020 election

JD
Jan 11, 2003
I think this is my favorite gag from Super so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a09CA2x0wcA

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

No wonder king dog has been in office forever, a 4 year term is 28 in dog years.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Goku is a illegal alien!

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
So is Vegeta the opposite party candidate who can never quite beat out Goku, his Veep, or an alien prince from a vegetable planet?

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Captain Quack posted:

Goku is a illegal alien!

I for one am tired of President Dog's open stance on interplanetary immigration. Why must our poor farmers have to compete with some drat monkey for their job? Why should the Champion of Earth take on some big pink marshmallow thing as an apprentice instead of decent, god-fearing humans? When are we going to get a God who believes in Earthling values and protects Earthling interests, instead of the drat space pickles we keep getting stuck with?

Of course we all know the real truth, the President is in the pocket of Big Capsule. Nothing's going to change while our government is funded by a bunch of space-traitors and their cronies.

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

I'm just being self-absorbed.
It doesn't matter if no one's listening.
At least we have Dragon Ball Super Chapter 17

Future & Kid Trunks vs. Beerus stole the chapter. Poor Vegeta didn't even make Top 5.

Zamasu fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Nov 10, 2016

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
People playing the Wii U. What a crazy world they created!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Kaioshin admitting that Kibito's racism makes him uncomfortable was neat.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
So, what would that game be called? Dragon Kart?

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Piccolo and his Postboys.

Caros
May 14, 2008

I feel like the Ningen's thing is getting even more rediculous than usual in that chapter.

:geno: - drat you humans.
:colbert: - That is a motherfucking dinosaur-man.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

dinosaurs are people too

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Manatee Cannon posted:

dinosaurs are ningen too

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

drat those god-wing extremists
Fuckin KaiKaiKai

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Pureauthor posted:

So, what would that game be called? Dragon Kart?

I wish they'd use that as an excuse to make a DBZ karting game. I'd buy the poo poo out of it.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

I for one am tired of President Dog's open stance on interplanetary immigration. Why must our poor farmers have to compete with some drat monkey for their job? Why should the Champion of Earth take on some big pink marshmallow thing as an apprentice instead of decent, god-fearing humans? When are we going to get a God who believes in Earthling values and protects Earthling interests, instead of the drat space pickles we keep getting stuck with?

Of course we all know the real truth, the President is in the pocket of Big Capsule. Nothing's going to change while our government is funded by a bunch of space-traitors and their cronies.

Where's Tien's birth-certificate?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tsob posted:

I wish they'd use that as an excuse to make a DBZ karting game. I'd buy the poo poo out of it.

But Goku would win every race.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Actually, if you rewatch the greatest filler episode of all time, you'll see that Piccolo is the greatest driver and will dominate.

• Locked thread