Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
It's a penis free...

Girl cavity...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Breetai posted:

It's a penis free...

Girl cavity...

No fillings, just a crown

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

OwlFancier posted:

I like the ontological implications of that, he left the business following his death, meaning presumably there was a nonzero period of time when he was both dead and employed.
Living the dream.

Wait.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

I'm curious about the "pottery on knees" class

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

steinrokkan posted:

I'm curious about the "pottery on knees" class

It's a stepping stone to water on the knee

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

FFT posted:

Living the dream.

Wait.

Is this second life?

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

This is gonna be all the rage for tradwife tiktokers in the future cooking authentic early 21st century food.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/n2DysQz.mp4

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

OwlFancier posted:

I like the ontological implications of that, he left the business following his death, meaning presumably there was a nonzero period of time when he was both dead and employed.

I was watching the episode of Welcome To Wrexham where they talked about the 1934 Gresford Disaster with an explosion in the coal mine that killed 266 workers. The explosion happened in the middle of the night shift at 2 AM, and the mine owners clocked the dead miners out posthumously so they didn't have to pay their families for a whole shift.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
wow that's not a uhhh funny picture

here's a very cool Garfield I found on New Orleans transit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

canyoneer posted:

I was watching the episode of Welcome To Wrexham where they talked about the 1934 Gresford Disaster with an explosion in the coal mine that killed 266 workers. The explosion happened in the middle of the night shift at 2 AM, and the mine owners clocked the dead miners out posthumously so they didn't have to pay their families for a whole shift.

my boss did that to me while I was making GBS threads one time

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

They were talking about big junk to a picture of a veiny eggplant. Woulda been funnier with a fuckoff giant hulk taco imo

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://beige.party/@tayfonay/111425612536521820

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
A lost cluster is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And I know that it’s often much HDD'er on the device1 than on the device0. However, I also know that it doesn’t necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed SATA of teras for the rest of your life.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nenonen posted:

A lost cluster is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And I know that it’s often much HDD'er on the device1 than on the device0. However, I also know that it doesn’t necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed SATA of teras for the rest of your life.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

This seems like an actually good idea for the kids menu at a sushi place.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
I made a roll with just a chunk a cheddar cheese for my son when he was young because he didn’t want to try the raw tuna/salmon.

He loved them, and was super mad when we ordered sushi a while later and there was no “just cheese” option.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

when my daughter was young she’d eat anything off the sushi menu that wasn’t too fishy (like mackerel), but once she got older she realized that raw fish was “weird” (I blame her grandmother) and at 16 she’s still veggie-or-cali-roll-only

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

JGdmn posted:

I made a roll with just a chunk a cheddar cheese for my son when he was young because he didn’t want to try the raw tuna/salmon.

He loved them, and was super mad when we ordered sushi a while later and there was no “just cheese” option.

Pretty soon he’ll be asking about everyone’s spaghetti policy. You’ve broken him!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

is maga here advocating for another 911? fbi.gov.tips

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

snergle posted:

is maga here advocating for another 911? fbi.gov.tips

It's a photoshop There are pixels and a giant pair of truck nuts.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Does require d humar mipj in cons oval office?

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Use your creatitity.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Does require d humar mipj in cons oval office?

-> no

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

HPanda posted:

Use your creatitity.

lol

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

🎼Piss in the microwave.
Piss in the microwave!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
https://i.imgur.com/Sr9Hmp4.mp4

About half a second from death until he hears a women’s voice, then everything is good lolol

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
that's very scary and i hope they were okay

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Big oof

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

An unsurprising outcome from wearing flip-flops and then deciding to use a ladder.

I thought for sure he broke his tibia/fibula

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

That dude almost died.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
He was so close to tearing his knee apart, then it really looked like he would have a dislocated shoulder and concussion at least

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Sr9Hmp4.mp4

About half a second from death until he hears a women’s voice, then everything is good lolol

dudes rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
He stood up uninjured because the fall itself rubbed some dirt on it.