Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
seattle isnt loud but the leaflet guys are a nice mix. JWs, some retarded niche politics bullshit, trots, black israelites with guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
did i imagine that gutter punk song making fun of trots that has a chorus that goes something like "youre selling workers weekly, issue 3"

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Black Israelite Obama doing his weirding voice while describing Tricknology.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Son of Sorrow posted:

Busking for the revolution.

Son of Sorrow posted:

Adeptus Mechanicus guy covered in copies of Fourth International

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

it's like buying lemonade from a kid

copy posted:

lol accidentally dropping a zine in the lake and a giant lady emerges and asks me "did you drop this silver People's Action Now or this golden The Workers Consciousness?"

Lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Son of Sorrow posted:

Black Israelite Obama doing his weirding voice while describing Tricknology.

obama with a big rear end head lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ohtori Akio posted:

seattle isnt loud but the leaflet guys are a nice mix. JWs, some retarded niche politics bullshit, trots, black israelites with guns

theres always a guy who is shucking newspaper at the farmers market and i always give him money

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theres always a guy who is shucking newspaper at the farmers market and i always give him money

My man.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

guy on a date with his leftist gf who dramatically pulls out twenties to give the newspaper guys

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

guy on a date with his leftist gf who dramatically pulls out twenties to give the newspaper guys

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Change

not sure how i feel about this but their content recently has been about supporting palestine so i cant hate

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lefty Ruggiero explaining to Donnie Brasco that a wiseguy always pays for a trot newspaper from a roll of bills, not a wallet

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

DaysBefore posted:

Lefty Ruggiero explaining to Donnie Brasco that a wiseguy always pays for a trot newspaper from a roll of bills, not a wallet

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Ohtori Akio posted:

obama with a big rear end head lmfao

now let me be clear: the first step to undoing yakub's monstrous creation is to widen the doors so we can get at them without risking concussion

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

leftist wop licking his fingers to artfully peel off some bills

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

DaysBefore posted:

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

DaysBefore posted:

Ohtori Akio posted:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lefty, this ain't a Marxist newsletter, it's trotsykist. It's a fugazi

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

DaysBefore posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

made me think of kamikaze girls for some reason lol

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Ohtori Akio posted:

only jw handing out small cards in my town

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Megamissen posted:

only jw handing out small cards in my town

i figured the midsommar guys would come table once ina while

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

John Wick in a shirt and tie asking if you've heard the good word before he shoots you in the balls 11 times

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

They did not get it right with the history of the second and amendment and Hawaii's own history. They said that the 2A is purely about militias, but *Hawaii's* Constitution says this:

That is exactly the wording of the 2A. But here's the thing: Hawaii wrote and adopted that Constitution in 1950 when there was no militia at all. So the Court's pleading is more than a little...special. The court's entire opinion was "Neener neener neener I can't hear you" to SCOTUS. I mean, LMAO:

A court of law wrote that. They're actually citing "the spirit of Aloha."

I know people who have been assaulted with fists and with penises. They disagree with you on those restrictions.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

i got a phone call from an unknown number and it turned out to be a jw guy, i was courteous during the call and a few days later i got a letter from them with my adress hand written on it

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Even the courts are neener neenering now...

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

DaysBefore posted:

lmao one of my grandfather's "associates" was named lefty

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ninja dropping down from the ceiling and just starts absolutely ruining you with his expertly-wielded penis-chaku

copy
Jul 26, 2007

shaolin monk with the three section shaft lol

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Ohtori Akio posted:

i figured the midsommar guys would come table once ina while

midsommar is just a nice holiday where you hang out with your relatives and eat strawberries, its funny that they turned that into a horror movie

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
copy talking about dick and balls out of freaking nowhere ftw.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Megamissen posted:

midsommar is just a nice holiday where you hang out with your relatives and eat strawberries, its funny that they turned that into a horror movie

it's not a horror movie it's a coming of age film about processing grief during a vacation abroad

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

copy talking about dick and balls out of freaking nowhere ftw.

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
haha yeah guys those trots sure are funny tabling all the time. now imagine how their meat taste at the end of a summer shift

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

He will never post Trent Reznor in this thr-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Ohtori Akio posted:

haha yeah guys those trots sure are funny tabling all the time. now imagine how their meat taste at the end of a summer shift

imagining it now