Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

How do they get better ???

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Most of them are old reposts, and thus have technically stayed the same.

(I am not complaining)

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysh1M2OsJBM

Dr Rocksalt
Oct 21, 2004

Why on earth don’t we yet have a mashup of the Itchy and Scratchy focus group where Millhouse loves the Speedo Man and shirtless Kylo Ren? It’s a match made in heaven, I tell ya!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

shoncook posted:

Why on earth don’t we yet have a mashup of the Itchy and Scratchy focus group where Millhouse loves the Speedo Man and shirtless Kylo Ren? It’s a match made in heaven, I tell ya!

Thanks for reminding me that I forgot to add this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdB3gZ-aVFk

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Holy fucken poo poo

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

This one makes me angry

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
I guessed the punchline halfway through and it just got boring after that.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

I've seen that Ugandan Knuckles meme is starting to be pretty popular in usersub and even on the front page lately. There's some confusion on it's origins and how it became a thing so fast so I'll try to clear things up a bit.

Sir, this is a McDonald's drivethrough.

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

MaliciousOnion posted:

lol if you read anything but the last line

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

More WWI memes please

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

good lord

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

oh also

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

JuiceOne posted:

I put together another compilation of the Simpsons Sugar videos I've done since Christmas. Hope you guys like it! https://youtu.be/RdPLknbZfGE

I don't know how these things keep getting better but the last few made me laugh so hard before they even hit the punchline.

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Memento posted:

More WWI memes please

And there's this thing that I have watched 5 times in a row -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEola5LmRsc

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

WW1 memes. drat so good. Much better than these trash tier simpsons memes.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This is loving beautiful. Thank you.

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

JuiceOne posted:

I put together another compilation of the Simpsons Sugar videos I've done since Christmas. Hope you guys like it! https://youtu.be/RdPLknbZfGE

I laughed at this harder than I did st disaster artist.

One note I would give is that you don't always have to deliver on the Doo Doo doot doot. Like for example in one of the early ones in this video when Bart is talking to the Navy ship, just hearing the music in the distance and then cutting would have been funnier than coming back to the deck of Bart's ship and dancing the whole way thru. Another example is in the court room, I think it would have been better if you just cut away after holding on Homer's hesd for like 2 doot doots and cut the courtroom dancing because we as an audience already know it's gonna happen, so no need to play it all the way when a quick cut will leave us with all the implication for a luaghtr that we need.

Ignore my advice tho, you're doing the meme Lord's work and all I can offer str derivative, trivial notes. On memes. In the meme thread

KoRMaK has a new favorite as of 05:31 on Jan 11, 2018

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Somehow knuckles keeps getting funnier the more it diverges

https://youtu.be/lKSg8v8ECO0

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Nice loss-saber.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

shoncook posted:

Hey, I already made that one! Granted I posted it two weeks ago which is forever in meme time.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dr Rocksalt
Oct 21, 2004

You’ve made me so very happy.

Mezzanine posted:

Hey, I already made that one! Granted I posted it two weeks ago which is forever in meme time.

You too, sorry I missed it.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I say got-drat

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

MaliciousOnion posted:

Same, since I first saw it in the relevant Shitposting group, but I feel like that actually made it better.

Totally fine for work, but a little :nms:
modedit yeah no it's both :nws: and :nms:
https://i.imgur.com/RAHF6D7.jpg

Memento posted:

More WWI memes please

:same:

KoRMaK posted:

One note I would give is that you don't always have to deliver on the Doo Doo doot doot. Like for example in one of the early ones in this video when Bart is talking to the Navy ship, just hearing the music in the distance and then cutting would have been funnier than coming back to the deck of Bart's ship and dancing the whole way thru. Another example is in the court room, I think it would have been better if you just cut away after holding on Homer's hesd for like 2 doot doots and cut the courtroom dancing because we as an audience already know it's gonna happen, so no need to play it all the way when a quick cut will leave us with all the implication for a luaghtr that we need.

My favorite part is always when the dancing ice cream cones and lollipops appear, so I would hate to see that go. Also I only noticed because I watched it again after reading this, but the courtroom part where Homer is dancing is actually pretty great if you look at the faces of everyone else in the jury box. I imagine this is coincidental, but still.

Justin, what group you are you originally posting these in? I want to see that poo poo hot off the presses.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You have a funny definition of work-safe if an image that prominently features the phrase “fisting your 8 year old sister” is totally fine for work

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

It's text. Don't throw it on a presentation screen or anything, but that goes for most memes.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Wtf was that.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

KoRMaK posted:

I like the lizard brain/fish brain part.

gently caress the laudnry machine
Crawl in the laundry machine

Crocodile brain, like lion brain!!

Eat the pods

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice