Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

The most humble stock exchange, the humblest stock exchange you ever did meet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mr.Tophat posted:

OBAMA!!! :argh:

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Cosmik Slop posted:

If I can borrow a phrase from your great cultural figure Jim Lahey, this feels less like a crossroads tham a poo poo avalanche. A shitvalanche.

Sorry this was mean.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lolling at this very moment as the realization hits me like an acid flashback that a dangerous retard was elected president and that nobody can articulate a binding legal excuse to fire him despite the plain evidence before our very eyes.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Even now .... the Deep State is working to destroy our beautiful DOW. They just want to say, look at trump and the dow, very sad

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mr.Tophat posted:

The dow plunges 420 points in the first hour, closing at a record low of 69.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Applewhite posted:

lolling at this very moment as the realization hits me like an acid flashback that a dangerous retard was elected president and that nobody can articulate a binding legal excuse to fire him despite the plain evidence before our very eyes.

when you get to the bottom of the conspiracy I'm sure you'll find the people responsible for pulling all the strings are just empty offices in some federal building. There is no reality.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Applewhite posted:

...nice

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Applewhite posted:

Nice

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

actually that probably has ramifications for peoples' livelihoods. it's not "nice"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

actually that probably has ramifications for peoples' livelihoods. it's not "nice"

lol look at this guy here, mr. DOWner.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol nice

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/JimKilbane/status/959648608617488384

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

It’s kind of funny because I see people posting about how Trump is good because look at my 401k without realizing the stock market is cyclical and it’s gonna drop and also trump is a retard

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Tiny Lowtax posted:

without realizing the stock market is cyclical and it’s gonna drop and also trump is a retard

no no no its only going up maga

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Stoatbringer posted:

no no no its only going up maga

Jobs jobs jobs

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Tiny Lowtax posted:

It’s kind of funny because I see people posting about how Trump is good because look at my 401k without realizing the stock market is cyclical and it’s gonna drop and also trump is a retard

gently caress you man!
Trump gave me $30 a month on my paycheck!
Thats like a million bucks!
Now I just have to do 100 hour weeks for the next 20 years to afford asthma inhalers for my kid.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

happyhippy posted:

gently caress you man!
Now I just have to do 100 hour weeks for the next 20 years to afford asthma inhalers for my kid.

Sure if you can stop yourself from blowing it all on booze and movies, pfft.

e: poo poo i just noticed your AV, lol, then doubly so.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Remember after the Vegas shooting trump said now is not the time to talk about gun control? Lmao we still haven’t talked about it.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

happyhippy posted:

gently caress you man!

What's hilarious is you could easily have kept taxes the same and that extra $30 could have funded universal healthcare. You would save thousands a year by not having to pay for private insurance but oh well.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Archaic posted:

What's hilarious is you could easily have kept taxes the same and that extra $30 could have funded universal healthcare. You would save thousands a year by not having to pay for private insurance but oh well.

"Why can't obamacare just cover everyone ?? Heh might as well scrap it see you in the death ward for poors you retards"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

please don't troll my wife

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Jose posted:

please don't troll my wife

please clap

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Remember after the Vegas shooting trump said now is not the time to talk about gun control? Lmao we still haven’t talked about it.

When the doomsday clock is one minute to 12, then it is time

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its cool that the retard that americans elected has decided to start testing nukes again. he's going to nuke north korea and instead of everyone who should stop him doing what they're supposed to they'll just let him retard up the place even more

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

slap her tittays

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

lol, the look of the guy in that pic

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Random Stranger posted:

Step 1: One of the crazier members of government and his cronies pull apart a giant pile of investigative material to write four pages all about how Hillary and Obama are out to get Trump.

Wrong! This was posted earlier itt, but bears repeating:

https://twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/959564426885156865

So Nunes wrote a memo on the "illegitimate" FISA order for the surveillance of Carter Page, allegedly based on the top secret FISA applications that only he could read as member of the House Intelligence Committee. Then he admits that he's never read the damned applications. I'd say this is some FISA fan-fic level poo poo, but I assume most fan-fic writers have read the original material. No this is fourth-grader-bluffing-his-way-through-a-book-report-level.

"Uh, so uh, FISA, it's spelled F, I, S, and A. F is the sixth letter of the alphabet, I is the ninth letter of the alphabet, S is the nineteenth of the alphabet, and A is the first letter of the alphabet. And um, together they spell FISA. So, uh, that's F, I, S, A. Uh, Mrs Peterson, how much time do I have left?"

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/959798726381457409

Oh well

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/959798743842349056
lol he's on a roll today

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sacred Cow to the polls

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
NOTHING was found! Those four people charged with crimes so far are completely unrelated to "Trump"!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jose posted:

its cool that the retard that americans elected has decided to start testing nukes again. he's going to nuke north korea and instead of everyone who should stop him doing what they're supposed to they'll just let him retard up the place even more

Oh well someday

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm excited on getting a C- minus on my most recent test, Scores can only go higher!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

lol someone predicted that he would crow about it earlier.
That's my Donald!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

“Trump”

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

People say bad things about "Trump", but actually "Trump" is good. The best, even.

- The President of the United States of America, Twitter Archives

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

They’re
Their
There

The American Pissident

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Their was no Collusion

Adbot