Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

three 69s

:nice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Derpies posted:

how do i turn my sigs on for the gibbis???

Like this

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

if you're on a computer just hold alt down and press f4

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

hi

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Hi!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bye

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

noo

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

sebmojo you're an admin right? Can you spawn me with a rocket launcher and 69 blocks of gold please? Thanks

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
gently caress the rocket launcher (noob tube), give me the rail gun :twisted:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idspispopd

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I must demand and insist that you get back, honky cat.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Honky cat if you do not get back you WILL die

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

are we getting gold bullion in this thread now?

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Revins posted:

gently caress the rocket launcher (noob tube), give me the rail gun :twisted:

Flak cannon, if it's an indoor map.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Armitag3 posted:

sebmojo you're an admin right? Can you spawn me with a rocket launcher and 69 blocks of gold please? Thanks

Give me a moment

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

sebmojo posted:

Give me a moment

Nice, thanks!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Wait a second, thats not minecraft. Thats not Minecraft at all!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zil posted:

Wait a second, thats not minecraft. Thats not Minecraft at all!

it's all about roblox now, old man

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I missed the page about folks roller-blading, but will now regale you with stories of my youth.

Summers during college years my high school friends and I would spend nights blading. We'd be out from 8 until 3 in the morning. And you better believe we were smoking weed the whole time.

We did everything and everywhere we could think of. Stanford U was a great terrain park. Skated the parking structure at Apple's new headquarters multiple times. We did speed runs down streets off the foothills where some of the guys were hitting 30-35 mph. Just seeing them try to control the speed wobbles as they shot past was pretty intense. It was pre-cellphone, but we used walkie-talkies and positioned people down the hill to make sure no cars were coming.

We did Golden Gate Park in San Francisco and one time we just went off-road down a grassy hill, like downhill skiing. Had to clean the skates after that one.

Had two friends that were the speed demons, one that loved to jump stuff; saw him jump park benches multiple times. To brag, I got good at stairs. 10 feet of staircase, 180 degree turn on a landing and then another 10 feet of stairs. No problemo.

The biggest take-away though was how we learned to skate. We played street hockey in the parking lot of the local library. It was perfectly sized and shaped, and had curbs to keep the ball from getting away. When you play the game, you focus on the ball and game and other players and forget about the skating. It just becomes second nature for moving yourself. You don't even realize you're skating, you just move. Physically and philosophically playing the game really trained us up for all the other crazy stuff we did.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Internetjack posted:

I missed the page about folks roller-blading, but will now regale you with stories of my youth.

Summers during college years my high school friends and I would spend nights blading. We'd be out from 8 until 3 in the morning. And you better believe we were smoking weed the whole time.

We did everything and everywhere we could think of. Stanford U was a great terrain park. Skated the parking structure at Apple's new headquarters multiple times. We did speed runs down streets off the foothills where some of the guys were hitting 30-35 mph. Just seeing them try to control the speed wobbles as they shot past was pretty intense. It was pre-cellphone, but we used walkie-talkies and positioned people down the hill to make sure no cars were coming.

We did Golden Gate Park in San Francisco and one time we just went off-road down a grassy hill, like downhill skiing. Had to clean the skates after that one.

Had two friends that were the speed demons, one that loved to jump stuff; saw him jump park benches multiple times. To brag, I got good at stairs. 10 feet of staircase, 180 degree turn on a landing and then another 10 feet of stairs. No problemo.

The biggest take-away though was how we learned to skate. We played street hockey in the parking lot of the local library. It was perfectly sized and shaped, and had curbs to keep the ball from getting away. When you play the game, you focus on the ball and game and other players and forget about the skating. It just becomes second nature for moving yourself. You don't even realize you're skating, you just move. Physically and philosophically playing the game really trained us up for all the other crazy stuff we did.

Did you guys ever strap an old guy down??

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Did you guys ever strap an old guy down??

Is this a request?

We did wear safety stuff though. Kneepads and wrist guards. Very kinky gear to be honest.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Wingleding Dangledeam at your service

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Internetjack posted:

Is this a request?

We did wear safety stuff though. Kneepads and wrist guards. Very kinky gear to be honest.

No nothing sexual. It's a game where you find old guys and strap them to objects. You only do it in the spring so they can't die of exposure. Valuable game that teaches the youth to restrain their elders so they can't harm themselves or others.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

No nothing sexual. It's a game where you find old guys and strap them to objects. You only do it in the spring so they can't die of exposure. Valuable game that teaches the youth to restrain their elders so they can't harm themselves or others.

No I never played that game. I did once threaten my 80+ year old father that I would hog tie him, cause he has dementia, and was planning to walk about 2 miles to the mail box; when it was 4:30 in the evening in November, at 34F and dropping, and he had a t-shirt and a light sweater on. So that may kinda count.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop
I'm not sure what that has to do with rollerblading though.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Boneless Tacos

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Skinless nachos

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Crispy fried gravy skins

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Double cheesy Ranch Wedges

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dinner pop tarts with gravy inside

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Borgar

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Ooey-gooey Oven Baked Vegan Ham Gelatin

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'm getting large chips and a veggie burger from a takeaway and putting it on the work expenses

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
one slice of congealed, please

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

spicy crunch, spring juice on the side

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a dozen of the second layer of egg roll skins, the ones under the crispy and just about touching the insides, and some plain geletin dipping sauce to go please.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh, and a box of steamed onion petals. Unbreaded.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thread is making me hungry and I jsut ate!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Chefs, for today's appetizer I've made for you a Twice Baked Loaded Bacon Skin, filled with Mushy Zebra Cake Creme Anglaise, with roasted leg of corn. On the side, a small salad of shaved pig dust with a dressing of stone-ground beef stew. Please enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
How do I deglaze a ham, asking for a uh friend