Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

suck my rear end

Svensken
May 29, 2010

"The Democrats are pushing for Universal Healthcare (Capitalized For No Reason) while thousands of peopla are marching in the UK because their U(niversal Healthcare) system isn't properly funded."

Imagine if this moron somehow became president.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Donny making GBS threads his pants on live tv would be bigliest ratings so he should definitely try it.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

jyrque posted:

Donny making GBS threads his pants on live tv would be bigliest ratings so he should definitely try it.

He should do a Tommy Cooper.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/960492998734868480

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

At least he didn’t type Liddle’ this time

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Looks like it’ll be an interesting news week.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Jikes posted:

"cartoonishly evil" still a popular business plan

edit:

the first time they tell someone "It's just the flu, stay home" and that person dies of sepsis, hopefully this poo poo company gets sued into loving oblivion.

Fun fact, you cannot sure your health insurance provider if you get the insurance through your employer (so like 80% of the country)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wtf is non personal medical care?

Woden
May 6, 2006

Lol, these people we've tricked into working for pennies don't deserve charity either.

Democracy was a mistake.

Woden fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Feb 5, 2018

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I ain’t paying for black women to have abortions every 3 months

Such impersonal medical care!! I won’t stand for it!!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Oh god gently caress you so much you obese orange retard

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

jfc

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

I was just about to :justpost: about that.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Lmao the orange retard is making GBS threads all over the U.K. again! I can’t wait for Boris Johnson to slobber all over Donald’s cock again while Theresa repeats “strong and stable” on a loop.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

"non-personal healthcare" is the last thing somebody told Donald to make universal healthcare sound like it's bad

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Burt Sexual posted:

There are some EVIL LIBERALS out there who want medical procedures for dogs, cats, etc. You were warned it was a "slippery slope" after gay marriage passed, and here it is, the slipping. Now Obstructionist Dems want YOU to pay for lung transplants for dogs and sex changes for cats!!!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lmao so that’s how the UK thing was explained to trump. They’re protesting universal healthcare so much you can’t do an official visit, it’s a mess over there!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Do you guys think Democrats will capitalize on GOP running a white supremacist in illinois?

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

The Duggler posted:

"non-personal healthcare" is the last thing somebody told Donald to make universal healthcare sound like it's bad

You lol, but I too am a victim of Non-PerSonal (aka "ImPerSonal") HealthCare. It's horrible... they line you up, shave your head, make you wear a white sheet (but without the benefit of a hood), and then they don't even fix the problem, they just inject you with autism-causing vaccines.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Do you guys think Democrats will capitalize on GOP running a white supremacist in illinois?

https://twitter.com/TheMostAngular/...D477%23lastpost

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

America right now is like thos parents who let their six year old run around naked and smear poo poo everywhere at a dinner party.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
It never ceases to amaze me that US politicians think healthy and educated citizen is somehow NOT a net asset for the country and the economy.

"No you see it's better to have millions of sick and stupid poeple in this country because WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT THEM?"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It never ceases to amaze me that US politicians think healthy and educated citizen is somehow NOT a net asset for the country and the economy.

"No you see it's better to have millions of sick and stupid poeple in this country because WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT THEM?"

American politics makes more sense when you realise that both parties only do whatever their billionaire donors tell them to

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

goddamnit

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bardeh posted:

im dying the lols are too much

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Oh fuuuuuuuck you

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Is it infrastructure week already?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It’s easier to target the dumb and miserable at what you want.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Basically at this point, if someone claims to be a Democrat/Republican/Libertarian I meet them all with the same shrug I give people I meet who are still religious.

I’m an independent agnostic because all those things you identify with sound like bullshit that doesn’t really work. Politics in this country has one party, The Lobbyist Party, and they are the real power in the government. The box they check next to their name is irrelevant.

It’s easy to paint Republicans and Libertarian as psychotic gun nuts, but Democrats purport to be educated and fair and balanced and then sell out their constituency just as hard over and over for corporate payouts, so no, I’m not gonna sever from people over divergent political views, then I’d be just like the Chuds posting about how great it is they don’t have to buy presents because their friends won’t talk to them.

In LOL news, classified documents regarding how to protect the Super Bowl terrorists attack were found in the back pocket of an airplane seat this morning

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

pacerhimself posted:

Is it infrastructure week already?

More like infrastructure WEAK

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/vs_cointelpro/status/960364059014189057

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:iceburn:

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/Jeremy_Hunt/status/960503230601089024

Well Trump you've given Jeremy "silent c" Hunt a chance to look less like a despicable piece of poo poo.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

alphabettitouretti posted:

https://twitter.com/Jeremy_Hunt/status/960503230601089024

Well Trump you've given Jeremy "silent c" Hunt a chance to look less like a despicable piece of poo poo.

When lawful evil characters start arguing with chaotic evil characters

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mr.Tophat posted:

When lawful evil characters start arguing with chaotic evil characters

:yeah:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
And gently caress you Jeremy oval office for being proud of that the British invented the NHS. You should be proud that it's still in loving service despite you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Somebody post that heavy metal "vote for death" Trump poster. I have need of it. You know what? Post the Clinton one, too.