Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nvidiagouge
Sep 30, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

wesleywillis posted:

Can you believe this "grunge" thing is so popular? Thats ok, it'll never overtake glam. Poison, Crue, Slaughter, they'll be putting out number 1 albums for the next 20 years!

It was briefly ascendant, then all the grunge people died. You can still go watch the glam rockers play full stadiums today, they just look like nosferatu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

When they send you a collection notice in the mail all you have to do is right "disaffirm" on the envelope and send it back to them because you can't enter into a legal contract with a minor :cool:

How can you send someone to collections without their social security number? Doesn't that mean I can just send random people I hate to collections to gently caress their credit?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

Hey guys I just figured out how to embed images!
[IMG]http://www.dragonballfanz.net/goku2.jpg[I/MG]

Can everyone see that? It's supposed to be Goku fighting Vageta.
I fixed it for you
[IMG]c:\mystuff\coolpics\downloads\goku2.jpg[/IMG]

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
*gets one hit and two walks in 48 plate appearances*

*gets trophy at end of season*

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chief McHeath posted:

*gets one hit and two walks in 48 plate appearances*

*gets trophy at end of season*

Ugliest Boy

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Can’t wait for Friday night to watch new episodes of Weird Science, Duckman, and USA Up All Night

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Holy poo poo this Santa Fe Gordita is the best thing I've ever had ever. There is no way Taco Bell would ever get rid of this. It's their crowning achievement, the next best thing to curing cancer!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
gently caress you, Taco Bell!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Holy gently caress! KISS is going on a tour with Ace and Peter!!
The original line up in full face paint!!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Tunicate posted:

why doesn't freeza have ice powers?????
In Mexico his name is Freezer!

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

wesleywillis posted:

Holy gently caress! KISS is going on a tour with Ace and Peter!!
The original line up in full face paint!!

KISS sucks, man. At least they are going on their retirement tour. Surely they won't hold half a dozen more of these in the next twenty years, so this is the last I'll have to hear of these clowns.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

GI_Clutch posted:

KISS sucks, man. At least they are going on their retirement tour. Surely they won't hold half a dozen more of these in the next twenty years, so this is the last I'll have to hear of these clowns.

Hah!
I went to see them on the farewell tour (first one). Though that was technically in 2000.

dangerstepp
Apr 8, 2019
The more Nike checks on your shoe, the cooler you are.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
*proudly unvelcros new Five Star brand notebook *

So this is what adulthood feels like.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Splicer posted:

Harsh realm tom tom club, you won't catch me being a lamestain when I'm swingin' on the flippity-flop
Harsh Realm was also the name of one of the numerous short-lived sci-fi series that Fox briefly ran in the Friday-night death slot in the late 90s. I don't remember much about it but I think I liked it. There was another one, Strange Luck, that I really liked, but it died just as quick a death as all the rest.

nvidiagouge
Sep 30, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Harsh Realm was also the name of one of the numerous short-lived sci-fi series that Fox briefly ran in the Friday-night death slot in the late 90s. I don't remember much about it but I think I liked it. There was another one, Strange Luck, that I really liked, but it died just as quick a death as all the rest.

Earth 2 was interesting and I liked it and it died very quickly.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

Hey guys I just figured out how to embed images!
[IMG]http://www.dragonballfanz.net/goku2.jpg[I/MG]

Can everyone see that? It's supposed to be Goku fighting Vageta.

wow thanks for locking up my computer. How about a 56k modem warning in the thread title next time?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

nvidiagouge posted:

It started interesting but I kind of fell off when it started being about psychic mole people and the child savior.

nvidiagouge
Sep 30, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Splicer posted:

It started interesting but I kind of fell off when it started being about psychic mole people and the child savior.

Yeah it wasn't perfect but for prime time TV on a network sci-fi it caught my interest.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I have heard of Donald Trump, but have not developed any strong feeling about him

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

ikanreed posted:

I have heard of Donald Trump, but have not developed any strong feeling about him

Sheez, dude, Donald Trump's been a punchline since forever. Look in this Bloom County collection where his brain's been put into the body of Bill the Cat! Ha! This is certainly the peak attention anyone will ever give that preening slumlord.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

King Arthur and the Knights of Justice was my favorite cartoon and it was dumped for a Siegfried & Roy cartoon that even my dumb child brain knew was trash that lasted all of four episodes.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Mirage posted:

Sheez, dude, Donald Trump's been a punchline since forever. Look in this Bloom County collection where his brain's been put into the body of Bill the Cat! Ha! This is certainly the peak attention anyone will ever give that preening slumlord.

The ones where he became president were great. Pure absurdity!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

I think Harsh Realm was a Chris Carter joint after the XFlies blew up.

Something like a soldier gets stuck in a virtual world and the ganglord is his former CO but all evil and if he dies in the game he dies for real and he basically has to play Doom to survive

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

You just made me think of these and now I miss them

Pay-to-play

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*remembers some semblance of a society up until 1997*

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
giant, biatch

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Can you believe we had a day in December when it was 50 degrees outside?! I'm sure those will never be a regular thing and it'll still snow regularly in December too! Snow days are so much fun!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Lol, snow in Houston. It'll never happen.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

And even if it did it would be gone by noon tops.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

nvidiagouge posted:

Yeah it wasn't perfect but for prime time TV on a network sci-fi it caught my interest.
Oh there's a bunch of shows I liked for like.. the first four episodes. "It was cool until it crawled up its own rear end" was pretty much the 90s scifi mantra.

I mean is. Because we are in the 90s.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

hey guys I found this show it’s about this guy and his friends who make jokes about bad movies while they’re watching the movie only the guy’s friends are robots and he’s trapped in space! It’s funny as heck, there’s goofy sci-fi props and stuff, I dunno how long a show like this is gonna run so I’ve been asking my mom and dad to help me tape them. getting really good at cutting out the commercial breaks with the pause button :cool:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If you don't have a friend at school who Butt-Head laughs all day it's you.

Tinsel City
Sep 29, 2007
jenova

nvidiagouge posted:

I hope they remake this show one day but much better.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mirage posted:

Look at this Mad Magazine, wow they really hate that guy! Also SNL had a skit where he's an out of touch rich guy! He must really suck.

I can't remember if Conan did the Clutch Cargo stuff with Trump before the Apprentice or not.

Summers so cool now that my parents let me stay up as late as I want, did you know there's a show on after Conan? I saw Matthew Sweet on it! Also movies have boobs in them after midnight!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Wow that Menedez brothers trial is absolutely crazy. When have you ever heard of well-off young, white men just suddenly getting a gun and killing people for no reason?

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
A kid at school's cousin's friend said in the new mortal Kombat you can do nudalities and you'll get to Sonya's boobs

My super Nintendo version doesn't have a blood cheat code or fatalities and I don't have a Sega, I hate my life, everyone but me has a Sega :(

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020
stileproject is getting weirder and grosser by the day.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
I wonder how this Elian Gonzalez thing is going to turn out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

in unison: JEAN-LUC!!!!!!

celebrate the moments of your life