Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

Hospital chaplains are epic and my voice is highly oval office, which is unfortunate for my haters

they are. but when you pray with the parents of a spina bifida kid you pause in the middle to ask if your voice is brick or passy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

anytime a hindu in a telsa cuts me off on i5 i become ff

what if they're sikh?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

on my deathbed I will ask the chaplain to bring the statue and proceed with the ritual so I may worship one last time.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

Hoot is coming back, and this time, he's not alone

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

hoa_dui.jpg

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

they are. but when you pray with the parents of a spina bifida kid you pause in the middle to ask if your voice is brick or passy

Our Lord. Who Kunt in heaven.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

Our Lord. Who Kunt in heaven.

dug out be thy rear end......

speng31b
May 8, 2010

There is absolutely nothing in the source linked suggesting that 88% of Palestinians supported Hitler.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im back at my house to pick up some supplies, really not looking forward to tossing out the contents of my fridge -___-

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Palestinian children

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

lobster shirt posted:

im back at my house to pick up some supplies, really not looking forward to tossing out the contents of my fridge -___-

How long has power been out?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

There is absolutely nothing in the source linked suggesting that 88% of Palestinians supported Hitler.

D&D is so fuckjng bad rear end man

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
They will cry out in rage; "turn on sound! turn on sound!" but sound remains off :twisted:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

speng31b posted:

ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

titty_baby_ posted:

How long has power been out?

about 20 hours. but there are still 630k customers (i assume this is like homes, apartments, and businesses) without electricity so im not really optimistic things will be restored any time soon.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Bro insanelu insanely insanely racist posts that dude has in just the D&D IP thread but the only he gets got for is misrepresenting an article lmfao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Koos.... what have you done

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
calm hitler cultivation going according to plan

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

DaysBefore posted:

Bro insanelu insanely insanely racist posts that dude has in just the D&D IP thread but the only he gets got for is misrepresenting an article lmfao

You will be wrong your whole life, and you'll keep being wrong forever. You will constantly be prognosticating doom for the Palestinians forever, and they'll always still be here, constantly aggressing and getting smacked back down. So, too, will you forever be saying that Israel is a failed state on the cusp of disintegration until the die you die.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the boat dipshit every once and while blames palestinians for their own genocide and usually if ever gets maybe a sixer

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

At least he acknowledged that the holodomor definitely happened

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

DaysBefore posted:

thats what the dummies of cspam dont udnerstand, as long as you post smug poo poo in a debatable way you will 100% never be probed for stuff

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thats what the dummies of cspam dont udnerstand, as long as you post smug poo poo in a debatable way you will 100% never be probed for stuff

tahts right

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
til Rust Martialis is danish

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
no wodner he told jose to go to a concentration camp, his grandpa worked at one

speng31b
May 8, 2010

if paul soccer had posted a link to an article with well cited sources explaining the probability that members of the idf will die and simply endorsed the content of the article hed be posting with us today

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lib and let die posted:

At least he acknowledged that the holodomor definitely happened

Phew guess he's not all bad

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

about 20 hours. but there are still 630k customers (i assume this is like homes, apartments, and businesses) without electricity so im not really optimistic things will be restored any time soon.

oh poo poo didnt realize that a hurricane hit you all

hope you and your family stay safe brother

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

poo poo, stay safe man. Hope you're doing alright

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Power's fortunately on around here, seems to have gotten really bad further down in the city proper. Power outage estimated to last for days there, awful =(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im racist so i dont care about the fate of gulf coasters

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

im racist so i dont care about the fate of gulf coasters

hate mfs who look like this -->

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

speng31b posted:

I looked at the source and that fact is from the comments below the article.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

External Organs posted:

Maslow's hierarchy of weebs

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmao the gun forum is still epic

so is GBS

quote:

Thats the ways its always been. Fash protect their brownshirts. If you dont like that you have to shoot them before they shoot you. And dont stop till you know they cant come back. Simple as, its the only method that works at this point.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Weka posted:

lol taht poster linked to his own article comment

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Weka posted:

speng31b posted:

Hell yeah

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

speng31b posted:

common zionist L

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.