Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

That script is like flypaper in a putrid swamp. I leave a tab open idly to see how many it can get

Most large threads don't show any replies any more, not sure if it's my block list or twitter barely functioning in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Sandweed posted:

No, I only interact with Twitter when someone posts a good or bad post in discord. I also installed the script that autoblocks anyone with a bluecheck.

i bet scripts lik this is why musk made it so that if you have enough bluecheck followers, you get one yourself for free

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sandweed posted:

No, I only interact with Twitter when someone posts a good or bad post in discord. I also installed the script that autoblocks anyone with a bluecheck.

it's insanely satisfying going to some terrible tweet and seeing the blocked names pile up at the side

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Huh I didn't know they were making another season of Willow. That's cool

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Loved Stellan Skarsgård in this

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I do not like Elon Musk

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

loving hell, when can the whites catch a goddamn break?

Concerning!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

SilvergunSuperman posted:

loving hell, when can the whites catch a goddamn break?

Concerning!

I know, look at that picture of Elon

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

a7m2 posted:

i bet scripts lik this is why musk made it so that if you have enough bluecheck followers, you get one yourself for free

The truth is actually extremely cringe, and way more funny:

Musk wanted Twitter to charge for a verification, and a bunch of people who were verified publicly stated that they were going to refuse the checkmark and not pay because now they are considered gross. So insulted was Musk that he gave them one anyway, for free, as a retort to them not wanting one. When it came out that those people didn't pay for it, they threatened legal action, lawsuits--you name it--because you couldn't pay for someone else's checkmark, but by giving them away, Musk was essentially harassing/libeling/defaming them. In order to not be the target of civil suits for singling out certain celebrities(who had enough money to sue and win the suit), Twitter changed policy so that after a certain amount of popularity, you get a verification check for free.

tl;dr checkmarks are garbage, Musk forced celebs to wear them, and said celebs were going to sue over it, so Musk hands them out to anyone remotely popular now, to somehow "own" the liberals who don't want to pay for one?

BRB going to go check to see if I left the toaster on

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh come on, nothing in real life can possibly be that stupid and pathetic, you're clearly telling tall tales.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Oh come on, nothing in real life can possibly be that stupid and pathetic, you're clearly telling tall tales.

I designed a truck. Would you be interested in buying it?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Tai posted:

I designed a truck. Would you be interested in buying it?

Hmm. How long can it serve as a boat for?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Pirate Radar posted:

Hmm. How long can it serve as a boat for?

Depends what monthly sub you buy

aRudeTeen
Jul 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/jacksonrafila1/status/1773834182537433503

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

You didn't screenshot. You imbecile. You loving moron.

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer
You're gently caress idiot woman

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

It's a boomer woman replying to an Elon post saying she's being scammed by his employee. There's a screenshot of text messages. It's from March. I'm not sure why even post it.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Love hearing how whites are victims of racism by a bunch of white people worth hundreds of millions of dollars lol

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Tai posted:

Depends what monthly sub you buy

Is the monthly sub more or less expensive than the monthly boat?

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

holtemon posted:

Love hearing how whites are victims of racism by a bunch of white people worth hundreds of millions of dollars lol

Yeah but imagine how much more they'd be worth if they weren't subject to the "very real" and "not-fictional" systemic racism against whites? And imagine the difference that +X% more would make in their lives considering they now only have more than they could ever conceivably spend.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol Elon's reached the "Whites are the real victims of systemic racism" stage of internet radicalization.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think you'll find the true victims are those who have benefited most from the unjust system which they ruthlessly control it at every level (Concerning)

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

This is such a strange photo

What's that round his neck
Why the blood
What's going on with his face
Why is the towel so wet
Etcetera

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Grok what have you done to your maker

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Amphigory posted:

This is such a strange photo

What's that round his neck
Why the blood
What's going on with his face
Why is the towel so wet
Etcetera

Why are his teeth blacked out like he's Dune 2 Feyd Rautha

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

he got into a big fight with dril over it and elon came out looking like a pathetic loser

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

redshirt posted:

lol Elon's reached the "Whites are the real victims of systemic racism" stage of internet radicalization.

he's been at it for a while, he was reposting racial realism crime graphs last year

but obviously racism is over, we got rid of the italicized lines here!

(lol that the part about "Indians not taxed" is still technically there)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esWbWxRDzVI

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
whys tucker always pulling that face

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Three Olives posted:

I'm extremely skeptical of the position that cars have too much screen stuff these days, there are just to many settings that we have demanded out of modern cars.

If anything I would argue that cars don't have enough screen and cram too much information in too little space.

This, seems, pretty empirically NOT GOOD.

This seems, like, not ideal but also not WTF have you ever driven a car before?

people cant put down their loving cell phone for 30 seconds while driving a car, they dont need a giant rear end screen in the middle of it. cars need less distraction for the operator, not more

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

bitterandtwisted posted:

That script is like flypaper in a putrid swamp. I leave a tab open idly to see how many it can get

Most large threads don't show any replies any more, not sure if it's my block list or twitter barely functioning in general

Twitter only loads in so many replies, and since all the blueticks get pushed to the top if they're all blocked you won't see all the normal tweets no matter how many there may be. Perfectly functional website.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

My Arrakis. My Dune.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Tusk sequel looking very concerning

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012

ReelBigLizard posted:

I feel like giant radioactive ants would conclude IMCs character arc in a more satisfying manner.

lmao, you are totally right. :anttony:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Someone post Reasonable_Hitler.jpg but change Hitler for Netanyahu.

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Pyramid (scheme) Head

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

TheLiamNissan is a troll/joke account, guys. It's ragebait for Elon's moron sycophants.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

You mean the funny fake picture is fake!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Neito posted:

TheLiamNissan is a troll/joke account, guys. It's ragebait for Elon's moron sycophants.

COMMUNITY NOTE:

This is actually a real picture of Elon Musk.