Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Tiggum posted:

So, what, you're a normal person? Here's the article.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/8-signs-youre-unholy-amalgamation-personality-trai-2895

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Tiggum posted:

So, what, you're a normal person? Here's the article.

Haha I love that she acts like being ambivert is some kind of rare situation she has to explain everything about and then concludes by telling us 2/3 of the population are ambivert :v:.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

TheKennedys posted:

Christ, I'm so sick of this introvert/extrovert poo poo. The Venn diagram of "people who loudly proclaim/brag about their introversion on the internet" and "people with undiagnosed Asperger's" is basically a single circle.

Somewhere, someone is making a post reminding their friends that they've CLEARLY posted the special guidelines for how to deal with an introvert like themselves, and would appreciate it those rules would be followed to a T.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Introverts are delicate misunderstood flowers and they must be treated with care and respect or you could risk exhausting or upsetting them. They like cats, books, and rain :3

Extroverts are poo poo and make life stressful for fragile introverts. The world is made by and for them. They like drinking binges, drugs, and stuffing introverts into lockers >:(

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Extroverts love talking about the weather! Introverts want only deep conversations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

How many spoons does the normal introvert have to give away in a day?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Somewhere, someone is making a post reminding their friends that they've CLEARLY posted the special guidelines for how to deal with an introvert like themselves, and would appreciate it those rules would be followed to a T.

Please fill out the Introvert T57 Outdoor Activities Form if you wish me to join you for the 4th of July.

(I'm part of the problem, staying home tomorrow)

unoplank
Aug 3, 2004
I lurk...

:what:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the intellectual elite conspiracy of convincing the public that black holes exist

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

TheKennedys posted:

Christ, I'm so sick of this introvert/extrovert poo poo. The Venn diagram of "people who loudly proclaim/brag about their introversion on the internet" and "people with undiagnosed Asperger's" is basically a single circle.
Asperger's has not actually been a thing for three years now, as of the DSM-V in May '13 :v:

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

ghost emoji posted:

But one thing is for sure: Just as Jesus Christ, Gandhi, Batman, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Martin Luther King, Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Cristiano Ronaldo and many others have achieved such a big status and a very impressive career, so shall I make my way in this world.
I too would like to achieve a big status and very impressive career of a comic book character.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Asperger's has not actually been a thing for three years now, as of the DSM-V in May '13 :v:

'Sperg spotted :v:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Introverts cannot be targeted by spells or effects, but if you pay one green mana, target player can target them with spells and effects until the end of the turn.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Otisburg posted:

Introverts cannot be targeted by spells or effects, but if you pay one green mana, target player can target them with spells and effects until the end of the turn.

If there is an Extrovert in play, tap your Introvert.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Otisburg posted:

You're thinking of Autumn Willow, not introverts. Introverts can't block Extroverts.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

I know. :v: I'm a 'sperg and I just think it's more fun to say, and more evocative of that particular flavor of autism than just saying "mild autism". The 'sperg has a connotation of "relatively normal person who just can't stop loving talking sometimes, probably has a couple of weird obsessions, and has trouble getting jokes" while if you say you're autistic you have to have a whole conversation about exactly how autistic you are with people who don't actually know anything about autism.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Give me your lunch money.

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013

passive-aggressive eecards are kind of disconcerting, like a really angry dark pintrest board

also thanks for that imgur tag it is horrible

http://imgur.com/t/anti-feminist_circlejerk/TxNvSN2

quote:

Anyway, it is impolitic today for men to resist or fight back. Misogyny is a thing. Misandry, despite clear evidence to the contrary in popular media and "journalism", is mere paranoia. Men are not fighting back.

But beware of the day they start.

If it's a real war of the sexes you want, you're probably not going to like the results of true, gloves-off, unrestrained warfare.

After all, it didn't work out the first time.

invisible jerk has a new favorite as of 16:27 on Jul 4, 2016

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Do people seriously find those ecards to be funny or entertaining in any way

They're like the epitome of "hey look at this thing on my phone, haw haw" humor

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I hate this poo poo.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
If someone goes out of their way to state they "don't do drama" they will be involved every piece of gossip and drama, real or imagined, in their social circle without fail.

Same goes for nice guys and smart people. Show, don't tell.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Golden Goat posted:

I hate this poo poo.

no don't you see they're special snowflakes and are smarter than everyone else.

Anyways.

I seem to be bleeding. So much edge on this picture I couldn't handle it.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

A Mobius strip of stupid.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Tracula posted:

I seem to be bleeding. So much edge on this picture I couldn't handle it.

It's not incorrect

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

But the land was theirs.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

oldpainless posted:

But the land was stolen from natives.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Finders keepers, losers weepers
:smugbert: :911:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yeah that's less "edge" and more "something most people who are literate know"

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

The land was stolen from the natives, and that's why the Turks need to get out of Anatolia.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Man, are you ever gonna give that poo poo up already? :v:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
oldpainless posted:

Don't forget that the humans stole the land from the animals that were there first. Native Animal Rights!

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

oldpainless posted:

Don't forget that the humans stole the land from the animals that were there first. Native Animal Rights!

did you just imply the Natives had as much claim to the land as animals lol

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Byzantine posted:

The land was stolen from the natives, and that's why the Turks need to get out of Anatolia.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Tardcore posted:

did you just imply the Natives had as much claim to the land as animals lol

According to PBS, Manginas are also sexist too.

So I took the PBS Sexism quiz, not to find out if I was a "sexist" but to see what would happen if the biggest woman worshipping mangina were to take it. So what I did was I answered "Strongly agree" if something was like "Women are better than men at this" and "Strongly Disagree" for any questions that are like "Men are better at this" so basically someone that worships women like they are the female version of Jesus Christ.

Oh and I also portrayed myself as a Man who makes $30,000, is 18-30, and does not live in the US, oh and his Education is some college and stuff.

For Hostile Sexism I got 0, which did not surprise me since I was playing the role of the biggest mangina on Earth.

However for Benevolent Sexism I got a big huge 5. FIVE! And yet I only answered "Strongly agree" or "Strongly Disagree". So I guess there is no "100% Not sexist" Result. But then again who cares, this is just another one of those quizzes made to piss people off.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

oldpainless posted:

Jesus gently caress.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
poo poo like this is why there needs to be a way of denoting sarcasm through text as a way of counter-acting poes law

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

sarcasm or not it was an incredibly dumb thing to say

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Someone Awful! posted:

sarcasm or not it was an incredibly dumb thing to say

I've seen worse

Source: my posts.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

That was sarcasm. My posts are without exception excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

oldpainless posted:

That was sarcasm. My posts are without exception excellent.

This one is pretty good, but I didn't care for the one prior.