Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

hate mfs who look like this -->

But enough about *starts overclocking brain* your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
An IK has been probated for genocide denial, despite this not being against the rules of D&D. Meltdown may continues.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

An IK has been probated for genocide denial, despite this not being against the rules of D&D. Meltdown may continues.

itspretty epic to impyl that that you cant really trust palestanian numbers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

god its like peering into cspam half a decade ago

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i cant believe people stayed that way, into 2024

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
if you haven't gone full chud yet, what are you doing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"only several thousand children were murdered, not even a p deece 5 figgies" says the yospos ik

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Feels Villeneuve posted:

a chillsixer will solve this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Al! posted:

"only several thousand children were murdered, not even a p deece 5 figgies" says the yospos ik

every now and then someone in yospos will imply that all japanese people are pedophiles

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
YOSPOS has already been identified by the harassment discord as the next brigading target.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
theres some great politics in yospos though

tehre was a guy who ended all of his posts with slava ukraini before going on a mentla health break because he tired of seeing red mist videos on twitter

a guy who thought that nurses should be made to work at gunpoint during peak covid

a few guys who keep on implying california will turn red if you dont vote for biden

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
theres also a rethuglican dude hwo works for an insurance company who blames hospitals for medical bills being too high

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theres also a rethuglican dude hwo works for an insurance company who blames hospitals for medical bills being too high

thats not pfc?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

maybe the auditor guy. anyway i ship

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

thats not pfc?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Al! posted:

thats not pfc?

idk what pfc did for work but i think hes a liberal, like the in classic fdr sense

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

idk what pfc did for work but i think hes a liberal, like the in classic fdr sense

he worked in an insurance companies and blamed hospitals for high costs lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
he just seems like a dude born kind of poor who lucked into a good job and is really uncomfortable with the maount of money he makes

i dont find him as annoying as other people do, but i also have a similar origin story

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he didnt luck into a good job, i rewrote his resume and gave him employment advice..............

anyway ive always liked him despite being a landlord because hes a lib that triggers the libs

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

he didnt luck into a good job, i rewrote his resume and gave him employment advice..............

anyway ive always liked him despite being a landlord because hes a lib that triggers the libs

yeah he's basically C-Spam's very own Glenn Greenwald

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
glem

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

apropos of nothing my waking up thought involved a "the good, the bad, and the ugly" remake starring frosted flake, wizard master, and bust rodd

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

apropos of nothing my waking up thought involved a "the good, the bad, and the ugly" remake starring frosted flake, wizard master, and bust rodd

It's time for a forums break

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

The Man Who Had A Name But He Keeps loving Changing It

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

It's always interesting when you can tell his opinion on something is shaped by childhood trauma

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

every time I get tje winco deli chicken I'm rolling the dice and today I rolled badly

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i also have a similar origin story

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i also have a similar origin story

i was born with a plastic spork in my mouth, but now i help fast food chains sue their employees for burning themselves on company equipment!

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

til Rust Martialis is danish

he's a canadian who moved to denmark

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Zodium posted:

he's a canadian who moved to denmark

CanDaniash

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

no wodner he told jose to go to a concentration camp, his grandpa worked at one

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

The Man Who Had A Name But He Keeps loving Changing It

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

issuing new fyad glenster orders

kinda disrespectful to be looking at your notepad while the supreme leader is talking.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he just seems like a dude born kind of poor who lucked into a good job and is really uncomfortable with the maount of money he makes

i dont find him as annoying as other people do, but i also have a similar origin story

Hey man that's great, but money in the bag.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

really queer Christmas posted:

Hey man that's great, but money in the bag.

doordash drivers should be seen and not heard

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Thinking of getting cigarettes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Thinking of getting cigarettes.

you have plenty of fags right here in this very thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Beautiful day to save some lives…