Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

I miss planetside 2 sometimes but I'm content to let it sit where it does in my memories, because if I returned I would get mercilessly dunked on nonstop and wouldn't know anything that was going on

how is that any different than now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

wow did i really just say pwns in 2019 :cripes:

yeah, you just did!!!!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/RichNeville/status/1091104164023857152

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Something awful happens to somethingawful.com
Falls off the internet
By John Oates 3 Jan 2008

Somethingawful.com - the best place to go for something awful - is recovering from Domain Name Server problems yesterday that left the site unaccessible for many users.

Its forum included six pages of annoyed users who struggled to get onto the site. It appears the problem was caused by changes to a DNS server at Network Solutions.

According to one of the site's administrators, someone got access to its domain name record on Network Solutions' nameservers.

A message from Generic Admin said:

We're still trying to find out exactly what happened. The nameservers on our domain record were reset to the Network Solutions nameservers. I called NS support, and they said that someone had logged in the NS domain manager and clicked on "manage DNS" or something, and that reset it. There are only two people with the network solutions login, and neither of us have logged in or made any change.
Network Solutions is investigating how the mistake happened.

If you still can't get onto the site there is a workaround here, or the relevant forum is here.

The site provides a varied selection of jokes, animations, YouTube clips and Photoshoppery. ®

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i wish there were fun games instead of the lovely ones that are out now

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chinatown posted:

how is that any different than now lol

Hey now, I maintained some very respectable stats considering I loathed the shittiest class in the game, that was also the most OP, and mained Medic instead and spent like 80% of my time platoon leading from a solid gold, neon-trimmed sundy I was spamming the horn on

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

yeah, you just did!!!!

:smithicide:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
®

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

l33tspeak is 3p1c pwn@g3 IMHO

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/santucci/status/1091119765022748672?s=21

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/Santucci/status/1091119765022748672

lmao im gonna fuckin die if nascar gets wrapped up in this

e god drat thats a good postin finger

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gripweed posted:

What the gently caress does Rachel Maddow and all the other Russia-obsessed people want? What do they want to be done about Russia?

it'd be nice if there were actual consequences for trump & friends, and they were the start of a broader crackdown on white collar crime

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Hey now, I maintained some very respectable stats considering I loathed the shittiest class in the game, that was also the most OP, and mained Medic instead and spent like 80% of my time platoon leading from a solid gold, neon-trimmed sundy I was spamming the horn on

:rip: toilet horn

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

i mean he's a big succ dem and a fan of carper so yeah he is a rube

i think he's :actually: a libertarian which might be worse

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i don't believe them...that's probably just a bunch of corn starch, hence the giant garrison style signs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I do miss my fuckin SlugMAX tho

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zyla posted:

have you done hollow knight yet?? it fuckin pwns

ya! its fun

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Zyla posted:

have you done hollow knight yet?? it fuckin pwns

Hollow Knight absolutely slaps

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

thats 1.06Tr of fentanyl and 1.35Tr of meth

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Please seize NASCAR lmao

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

My stats were not good but I was a good little soldier who followed orders unless I had a magrider in which case I was doing sick rear end stunts

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

shovelbum posted:

Isn't it mostly whites aka chuds who od and suicide bc minorities are much more used to hell world

Close, white people are much more likely to be able to get/afford an opioid prescription and when they can't get any more because of the gubbmint they order a Venti Fenty over Chinese mail order or some other illicit channel and OD on that.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Tr = Truck?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
"Good thing climate change isn't real," I think to myself as I see that Chicago is going to go from -15F on Wednesday to 50F on Saturday/Sunday.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

TRAWMP!

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

oh my god trump take down nascar too

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I miss planetside 2 sometimes but I'm content to let it sit where it does in my memories, because if I returned I would get mercilessly dunked on nonstop and wouldn't know anything that was going on

i keep trying to find some group to play RUST with because i fukken love RUST, but it's all like 16-20 year olds and i can't even imagine how weird it would be for everyone if some 30 year old dude was hanging out

where's the old fart RUST group :(

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

jerry seinfel posted:

The tears will be delectable

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

slippery doc posted:

>python cspam.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cspam.py", line 1, in <module>
TRUMP
NameError: name 'TRUMP' is not defined

https://i.imgur.com/6BrDYzd.gifv

Admiral Ray has issued a correction as of 01:11 on Feb 1, 2019

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

nascar eh? well now we know why trump is always spouting off about left turns

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

jerry seinfel posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

haljordan posted:

nascar eh? well now we know why trump is always spouting off about left turns

:yooge: they take a left turn or right turn

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope the simulation fully implodes soon

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

smarxist posted:

this guy should get some kinda medieval punishment for the foxconn debacle, like they should find some old town charter with a gruesome execution method for "swindling the treasury"

For Scott Walker I'd settle with tarring and feathering. At an absolute bare minimum he should be placed in stocks and have rotten vegetables thrown at him

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Actually, it was precisely 1.00 Trucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

ok ive dehumanized myself and faced too wall