Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Citizen Tayne posted:

I stopped at a gas station restroom in Indiana and the room had a urinal but no toilet. Where am i supposed to poop

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Iron Crowned posted:

Middle of nowhere bathrooms are basically single use, so just go nextdoor to the women's room, not like toilets aren't universal

i aint goin to jail over that poo poo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Joementum posted:

Less PMCs, more "give a ton of guns to local thugs". Check out their operations in Chad where they depopulated villages to build the pipeline, then reneged on paying royalties to the government.

I guess there wasn't time to ask about that at the confirmation hearing.

there's never enough time

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

Don't worry soon Trump will give us back the freedom to sell deadly meat.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

m..mods??

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Nah, ends with the Department of Homeland Security, last cabinet post.

:wrong:

If everyone else gets wiped out, you're the President. Can't argue with that.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Elephanthead posted:

Don't worry soon Trump will give us back the freedom to sell deadly meat.

don't sign your post with the name of my dick

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

what the cops do after raiding my stash for $420 alex

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

eonwe posted:

well, i was born there and i got the hell out as soon as i could. it took a lot of student loan debt tho.

growing up there is why I'm sympathetic toward rural whites. Generally speaking there is a lot of fear about providing for your family and not having a job. its no excuse for voting for a racist pissbaby, but I do understand the fear. a lot of people in the town I grew up in legitimately thought he was going to reopen the broom factory or ladder factory or whatever the gently caress it was before it became rusted out sheet metal

rural economies are a wreck rn. Except for some rural economies where the standard of living is good so people come because its really cheap and bring nice high end jobs with them

or there are places like missoula montana where the college and high quality of living plus college has made it so a two bedroom house in a random town of 100,000esh people is half a million dollars

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Cheesemonger God-Emperor.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

what the cops do after raiding my stash for $420 alex

lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

XK posted:

Yes I can, I'm the pope

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!
tbf if my head was shaped like that, I'd probably go :shrug: to accepting this haircut

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

XK posted:

that was a plot point on the tv show Story Of The Last Guy On Earth but then he ran into some more people so they had elections and he lost

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mannerup posted:

pentagon released a statement confirming it, her follow up tweet was this

https://twitter.com/FranTownsend/status/848880655681409025

Why, he has no official capacity

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I did a thing posted:

Cheesemonger God-Emperor.

I'm looking at the crease in his fat head from his glasses and all I think of is an embedded collar on a neglected dog

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

zegermans posted:

prince

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

not to give credit to fox here, but they do have more programs that are more 'hard news' (with their slants, of course) throughout their daytime hours. Fox & Friends is like remedial Fox News. Or babby's first Fox News.

this is true but his tweets this morning weirdly coincided with the runtime of fox&friends from around 6am est to 9am est

his daily intelligence briefing is scheduled for 90 minutes after this so he has time to forget all the poo poo he was angry about before some poor mid-level CIA nerdlinger who only got a B in partial differential equations has to tell him all the real news

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:same:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

zegermans posted:

is "man who I now consider my non-embarassing son/lover's rival" not an appointed position

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

a two bedroom house in a random town of 100,000esh people is half a million dollars

That sounds like a great long term investment

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

SpaceGoku posted:

this is true but his tweets this morning weirdly coincided with the runtime of fox&friends from around 6am est to 9am est

his daily intelligence briefing is scheduled for 90 minutes after this so he has time to forget all the poo poo he was angry about before some poor mid-level CIA nerdlinger who only got a B in partial differential equations has to tell him all the real news

He also regularly explicitly compliments Fox and Friends.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

rural economies are a wreck rn. Except for some rural economies where the standard of living is good so people come because its really cheap and bring nice high end jobs with them

or there are places like missoula montana where the college and high quality of living plus college has made it so a two bedroom house in a random town of 100,000esh people is half a million dollars

ya

I lived in an area that has nothing. your options are make meth, work in one of the VERY few jobs available in town, or drive 45 minutes to a place that has jobs that are merely incredibly competitive to get instead of "you got a job beating the lottery like odds"

Serf
May 5, 2011

half a million dollars is like an impossible sum

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

brugroffil posted:

He also regularly explicitly compliments Fox and Friends.

p sure that feeling is mutual

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

mannerup posted:

pentagon released a statement confirming it, her follow up tweet was this

https://twitter.com/FranTownsend/status/848880655681409025

I mean if the Trump admin has a surfeit of anything it's unqualified rich people.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

I stopped at a gas station restroom in Indiana and the room had a urinal but no toilet. Where am i supposed to poop

Pooping in a public bathroom is sinful.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

zegermans posted:

he is officially part of the administration (Senior Advisor to the President)

don't agree with her on expecting a lid to stay on his travel plans, was just reposting what she said after the reuters thingy earlier

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

tenderjerk posted:

tbf if my head was shaped like that, I'd probably go :shrug: to accepting this haircut

He looks like a Centauri in a fun house mirror

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Serf posted:

still a whole bunch cheaper than the bay area.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Serf posted:

You just need to take out an interest only loan that you pay until the day you die leaving your children with nothing to show for it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/beezy1peezy/status/847858203421540353

which one of you is this

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tadashi posted:

Pooping in a public bathroom is sinful.

I'm a man of the world, and I poop anywhere.

Serf
May 5, 2011

if i somehow saved every single cent from my paycheck, it would only take me 31 years to make half a million dollars lmao

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

The Nastier Nate posted:

My favroite Trump presidency sub-plot is Trump's favorite son and all around spoiled rich brat, Jared Kushner, keeps getting assigned more and more ridiculous tasks and I imagine him comically running, googling poo poo like "how do i solve the middle east"
So far, he's working on:

-mediated disputes between white house staffers
-trying to take care of that whole "peace in Israel" thing
-opiod epidemic
-trying to run the entire government more effectively
-taking over for the state department.

On top of doing all that he went skiing with his family one weekend while healthcare fell apart, and Trump was still pissed at him.

He's Mr. Magoo, except instead of eyesight, it's Dunning-Kruger. Not even necessarily DK entirely on his own part, but on Trump's part as well. Like, he's just trying to satisfy his bonkers father-in-law, and is maybe not super thrilled with it, but thinks he might be able to pull it off in a pinch. Shared Dunning-Kruger.

Or maybe he does truly think he can make peace in the middle east, and all that other stuff at the same time.

I can't believe how Trump has wrecked the State Department. They just had years of hearings over Benghazi. Who coordinates embassy and diplomat protection? Let's destroy that agency and cut funding. I can't wait to have to watch GOP excuses if another similar attack happens.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Serf posted:

half a mil for a two bedroom house? is it San Francisco?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i aint goin to jail over that poo poo

easy rider except it's because you used the wrong bathroom

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm a man of the world, and I poop anywhere.

yeah but where do u put the tp

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

missoula and bozeman are both nuts rn though, as well as some of the Jackson bedroom communities like Driggs. Lotsa california money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

half a mil for a two bedroom house? is it San Francisco?
Sounds like jersey to me

SF probably has a studio with shared bathroom going for 12 mil

• Locked thread