Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

man hope hicks has garbage taste in who she fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'd believe it except the tie's too short.

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund

The news about the economy is good because the news about the economy is great

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lmbo, Russians penetrated state voter rolls in 2016: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Groovelord Neato posted:

man hope hicks has garbage taste in who she fucks.

The only good news in this situation imo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/961365485165137925

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

cnut posted:

I'd believe it except the tie's too short.

"Dress me up like that desert tank guy... What's his name...Bommel, Pommel?"

*Mike Pence breathlessly explodes through the wall*

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
*talking directly to the stock market* BIG MISTAKE

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/politiCOHEN_/status/961309562069495809

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

speaking of that

Omarosa is back on tv tonight on Big Brother

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Catastrophe posted:

While everyone is talking about Trump's nasty Darth Vader head, I want to point out that he's not only ashamed of going bald. He's also ashamed of going grey. Look at any picture of him up until he morphed into a Jabba the Hutt grandpa. He has had medium brown hair his entire life. As you get older, brown hair doesn't turn blonde. It turns grey. As you get older, blonde hair also turns grey. There is literally no chance of transition from medium brown to golden blonde.

tl;dr Trump is a bald oldster with like 5 grey hairs left that he dyes and grows out to a length of 4ft because his ego is as tough as a piece of tissue paper.

you can tell he's a totally hosed up person because of his hair. no rational, self-respecting person would choose that over just going bald naturally. his hair situation now is the culmination of years of tying his own self-esteem to how other people perceive him, as well as a panicked reactionary attempt to control his aging because of how harshly he publicly judges others looks.

like, his hair is just so obviously the product of a severely hosed up person. only in his mind is it better than being bald

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

you can tell he's a totally hosed up person because of his hair. no rational, self-respecting person would choose that over just going bald naturally. his hair situation now is the culmination of years of tying his own self-esteem to how other people perceive him, as well as a panicked reactionary attempt to control his aging because of how harshly he publicly judges others looks.

like, his hair is just so obviously the product of a severely hosed up person. only in his mind is it better than being bald

his scalp is the color of one of those pigmentless cave fish

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
his scalp looks like its in been sitting in ed geins fridge for pretreatment

Orkin Mang fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Feb 8, 2018

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Now I'm a just a small town shitposter and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the poorly maintained pothole-ridden surface of DC's streets going to be completely shredded if they drive a couple of hundred tanks and ICBM's through there? Caterpillar tracks tear that poo poo up, and god knows how much weight a street built on a paved-over swamp can handle, without buckling, but I think this could be a serious problem. I remember reading that Moscow has to repave their parade routes every year, because they just get totally torn up. However, they are at least prepared for it; I doubt anyone with the power to do anything about this in DC will see this coming. Infrastructure weak!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the parade being "loving dumb and extremely retarded" is a better point to make though

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i live in dc and if i don't get to go to this parade and hoot and holler at ol' donnie two scoops, then i'm finally onboard for mass violent revolution

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

twoday posted:

Now I'm a just a small town shitposter and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the poorly maintained pothole-ridden surface of DC's streets going to be completely shredded if they drive a couple of hundred tanks and ICBM's through there? Caterpillar tracks tear that poo poo up, and god knows how much weight a street built on a paved-over swamp can handle, without buckling, but I think this could be a serious problem. I remember reading that Moscow has to repave their parade routes every year, because they just get totally torn up. However, they are at least prepared for it; I doubt anyone with the power to do anything about this in DC will see this coming. Infrastructure weak!

Here I'll play Trump.

"Did you see my parade? Biggest ever. So many great people. The roads? The most destroyed infrastructure we've ever seen. All Obama's fault. Why not done? I'm going to drain the swamp and repave all of DC. I'm going to make DC great again. So many jobs. NO COLLUSION! we"

cnut
May 3, 2016

Would be a great opportunity for a palace coup, imo.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

here we go

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/961357635747500032

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Someone post that photoshop of trump with a big old beard again. The dog actually pooked halfway distinguished with that.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Chinatown posted:

the parade being "loving dumb and extremely retarded" is a better point to make though

Dude, you must be fun at military parades

twoday
May 4, 2005

It would be cool if they got kid rock to do the music, but it's probably going to be John Philip Sousa

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Someone please do a Photoshop job of trump's dumb face over Mr. Magoo, sporting the idiot maga hat, and change the name to Mr. MAGAA

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

communism bitch posted:

The dog actually pooked halfway distinguished with that.

yes

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*bong ditty bandalang, bang alang a dang, up jump the boogy blares and reverberates through the federal triangle as the first float rolls into view*

twoday
May 4, 2005

Yeah, well he wants to do it annually, so that gif is probably appropriate for 2023 or so

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

cnut posted:

Would be a great opportunity for a palace coup, imo.

You act like there already wasn't one

Kelly is the guy running the country basically, Trump just spends all day watching TV, tweeting, and occasionally goes to a meeting. Kelly is doing all of the actual work

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Images behind spoiler tags still load you dummies you have to make it a link.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
And dc is totally poor and under funded as it’s not an actual state. Destroying the bad roads faster seems like a good plan. Well the street in front of the trump hotel will be paved, but still.

E lol that av ^

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

Kelly is the guy running the country basically, Trump just spends all day watching TV, tweeting, and occasionally goes to a meeting. Kelly is doing all of the actual work

and trump deeply resents kelly and is totally gonna fire him

cnut
May 3, 2016

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm thinking :thermidor:

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

:trumppop:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

and trump deeply resents kelly and is totally gonna fire him

Trump is too much of a scared baby-man to fire anyone. Kelly and Tillerson are there until 2020.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

didn't his security guard who did the actual firings quit?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I think this got overlooked. Yeah, when I think Valentine's Day the first image that springs to mind is my papa bear sitting astride a huge phallic love missile.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheOnion/status/961383835245084672

cnut
May 3, 2016

lmao

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Come on, a loving military parade? That's so tacky...TRUMP!!!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

Trump is too much of a scared baby-man to fire anyone. Kelly and Tillerson are there until 2020.

he's going to leave a note and then escape to the other side of the country, like usual. trump never personally fires anyone because he is a mewling coward but there are lots of indirect ways to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Listen to this:

https://twitter.com/skolanach/status/961081154550951936