Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

FBI finally got through the 1000s of poop kits in their backlog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

rawrr posted:

Wouldn't the more entertaining timeline be that Reince actually were a leaker. Sabotaging the admin from within

That's this timeline, it's obviously true

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Already there is talk that chief of staff Reince Priebus is on thin ice. Press Secretary Sean Spicer is already out, as is one of his deputies. Several former Sessions aides have prominent positions within the Trump White House. Over at the State Department, Secretary Rex Tillerson has taken a "few days off", according to a press spokesperson, amid reports that he is growing increasingly frustrated in his job.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Man Musk posted:

Already there is talk that chief of staff Reince Priebus is on thin ice. Press Secretary Sean Spicer is already out, as is one of his deputies. Several former Sessions aides have prominent positions within the Trump White House. Over at the State Department, Secretary Rex Tillerson has taken a "few days off", according to a press spokesperson, amid reports that he is growing increasingly frustrated in his job.

Yet more good news!!

For

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Scent of Worf posted:

wow posadism has even reached SA? smh

it's been here a while friend. JOIN US

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgYiGUr3WJk

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Man Musk posted:

theyre purging all the old characters to make room to feature the new toys this season

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Man Musk posted:

I'm anxious to see if we can reach a point where nobody, not even unqualified crazy people, will work in Trump's Administration.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

:siren:I found the real Dylan!:siren:

Mike Pence's cat is named Pickle apparently.

It's the orange and white one.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/19/politics/pence-puppy/index.html

quote:

Oreo was the black-and-white cat; the other cat, Pickle, who is orange and white, is still alive. But with Oreo's death, that left just two pets at the vice president's residence, Pickle and Marlon Bundo, a rabbit, who has his own Instagram account.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
This thread loses something when you cant afford data and have to turn off images :boobeer:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

but unironically

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

radical meme posted:

I'm anxious to see if we can reach a point where nobody, not even unqualified crazy people, will work in Trump's Administration.

Eventually it will be staffed by CSPAM posters, I call dibs on Secretary of Low Energy!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

MaxxBot posted:

Eventually it will be staffed by CSPAM posters, I call dibs on Secretary of Low Energy!

I wanna be in charge of getting stuck in elevators!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
i type what my character does into twitter, and the GM on tv tells me what happens

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Reality Winner posted:

This thread loses something when you cant afford data and have to turn off images :boobeer:

get somebody's xfinity login and just login into somebody's router

that is what i did for a year in college (with the person's permission)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

4.0 You Can (Not) Urinate

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

during a conversation about what a horses rear end scaramucci is someone was mostly jokingly trying to convince me to see if i could talk my way into a role in the admin

im p sure we could get a goon actually onto trumps staff at this point

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Reality Winner posted:

do you have unlimited voice? maybe ppl can take turns reading the thread to you

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

i bet he came on a bunch of those

(the chocolates and the reporters)

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Squizzle posted:

what a horses rear end scaramucci is

Good news for Pence

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

2dcat has spoken to trump so hed be our best bet

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

full point
Jan 21, 2006

keratinous scutes posted:

Good news for Pence

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

big black turnout posted:

do you have unlimited voice? maybe ppl can take turns reading the thread to you

i can voice pics a la a 56k modem so if they can speak modem then they will see one pic every 15 mins

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
so whose gonna break the news to me that the ohio state fair accident was preceded by a slashing of safety regulations related to amusement parks

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

radical meme posted:

its hard to dissuade the unqualified crazies tho

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/department-of-energy-risks-michael-lewis

quote:

Meanwhile, inside the D.O.E. building, people claiming to be from the Trump administration appear willy-nilly, unannounced, and unintroduced to the career people. “There’s a mysterious kind of chain from the Trump loyalists who have shown up inside D.O.E. to the White House,” says a career civil servant. “That’s how decisions, like the budget, seem to get made. Not by Perry.” The woman who ran the Obama department’s energy-policy analysis unit recently received a call from D.O.E. staff telling her that her office was now occupied by Eric Trump’s brother-in-law. Why? No one knew.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

All you need is a blonde wig, big fake boobs, and to piss on him, and you're in

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oiled and Ready posted:

u and everyone else, sister

get

in

line