Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

feels like an extremely normal weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

how would you know

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

vicious lumpentroll politics thread

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Clint Eastwood's social media is very good btw

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

DaysBefore posted:

Okay this would rule

someone increased the speed of it in an old to thread of mine

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

ArmedZombie posted:

feels like an extremely normal weekend

ArmedZombie posted:

vicious lumpentroll politics thread

stfu schizo finnish guy

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

DaysBefore posted:

Okay this would rule

Enjoy brother

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Poppers posted:

Since lumpentroll’s sex change to a man I find his posts, how do you say, less frivolous.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

i support putin

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Poppers posted:

Since lumpentroll’s sex change to a man I find his posts, how do you say, less frivolous.

definitely less shrill lately

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

biceps crimes posted:

definitely less shrill lately

The account owner must have finally plugged in a reasonably modern chat bot, he's a lot more "lifelike" now

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Nice. Thanks

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Look at him go lol. Such a cool little guy

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Enjoy your forums fuckery bans for crashing Jeff's phone

AnimeIsTrash posted:

one of the worst parts of the war is teaching annoying western people words like imperialism

Norm:

lobster shirt posted:

i like pfc and think it's funny how mad he makes people. also tenderjerk had one of his melties because i gave pfc a joke probe for a post he made that was basically like "i love being evil for fun" lol

I presume he gave me this av so now I like him

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he just seems like a dude born kind of poor who lucked into a good job and is really uncomfortable with the maount of money he makes

i dont find him as annoying as other people do, but i also have a similar origin story
correct. i like tori. but he's also clearly working through permanent-state of struggle sessioning over the dialectic of somehow going from rural appalachian sub-Justified-rear end trailer trash to well paid computer toucher. sometimes that comes through in... weird ways. i see Mr Hoot and tori as essentially the same person because they both make people meltdown just by existing, and infact they would probably be best buds tailgating slamming pbrs before a pirates game irl

boyd crowder goes to a coal2code bootcamp in his late 30s and sometime becomes a six figure computer toucher

also i support anyone who sues a landlord and wins.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

copy
Jul 26, 2007

fabulous

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

people known for very visibly showcasing their emotions in public: clowns, Russians

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

drum solo :3:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
thank u wrasslormonkey

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

he’s so happy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
cspam getting down on friday

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Wow, Rebecca Black turned 52 last year

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I could say untrue things too. Easily in fact, yet I never do. And that’s the difference between me and you.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

God it sucks that something that rules so much kills you and makes you poor. Any nerds out there want to go ahead and invent the truly cancer-free 1-1 cigarette experience smokeable already, lemme know

vaping comes p. close

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

took a long bike ride today, locked in a new client, found out I'm getting more in snap than I thought.

feels good, man.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

drinking a zingzang premixed bloody mary to celebrate. :cheers:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

hahaha it was for this post.

i stand by the probe however.

people cannot parse humor from probes at all lol, it pwns

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

people cannot parse humor from probes at all lol, it pwns

Fondly remembering when koos raps sheet had to be purged of all the fyad probes dnd thought was real

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Willa Rogers posted:

vaping comes p. close

It lacks dignity, OP.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It lacks dignity, OP.

there's no dignity in death by lung cancer (aside from the fact that it's p. quick)

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It lacks dignity, OP.

perfect for you then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

harry_caray.mp3