Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
post the 'wich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Fanky Malloons posted:

I slept funny

I did too. I dreamed that I met a cat named Paddle Boat in the woods and he used his paws to hand me a pine cone.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

City of Glompton

the Erysikhthon sandwich, yum

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

Renegret posted:

post the 'wich

Piso Mojado

mspaint ur wich

alnilam

alnilam

^ pig slut lisa had a good one of these once but i forget what it was, it was definitely two funy numbers at once

anyway nice work driving your car 80,085 miles and then pulling over and waiting until it was 4:20

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hi guys! Hope everybody is doing well!

Macnult

niiiiiice

Nooner posted:

hey nooner :) I'm doin alright. how about yourself?

social vegan

Nooner posted:

hey nooner while you were gone I made a failed thread about snapchat filters but maybe you'll like yours

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Macnult posted:

hey nooner :) I'm doin alright. how about yourself?

I'm good, kinda hung over and stressed out cause I cant get a old of my boss and have a proposal that needed to go out yesterday but cant send it until he tells me about some pricing.

Is not working at all part of celebrating the High Holidays? Cause I might be hosed lol

Historical Wizards

Hello all you beautiful people!

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
hi! :)

----------------

Macnult

Nooner posted:

I'm good, kinda hung over and stressed out cause I cant get a old of my boss and have a proposal that needed to go out yesterday but cant send it until he tells me about some pricing.

Is not working at all part of celebrating the High Holidays? Cause I might be hosed lol

depends on what your definition of "high holidays" is

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Macnult posted:

depends on what your definition of "high holidays" is

idk -- im goy :grin:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nooner posted:

idk -- im goy :grin:

welcome back, and happy almost PALoween. also you should tell your boss that joke; maybe he'll call you back faster!

hi byob friends. today i did not eat an artichoke on the beach but i did watch some sheep crabs beat each other up for a while, so that was cool. i also thought about ducks a lot, especially buffleheads, and now i'm going to go help people get their poo poo together and get into the hotel, because vacation is over and now i have to work.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:eyepop:

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I'm excited to hear about this magical sandwich

Piso Mojado

Palisader posted:

I'm excited to hear about this magical sandwich

same. I gotta hear more about this sandwich.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

all i wanna know is: that bread, was it good?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

eight more minutes until the funny number time, folks, let's roll one of those fat...uh...blimps. i'm rolling a blimp over here, folks, and i'm going to light a fat one. gonna smoke a real doozie, as those kids say.

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
I turn 29 this month and that's making this the scariest Halloween ever because I only have another year until I am officially an old man and I don't like it! Too Spooky!

Macnult

Arkanomen posted:

I turn 29 this month and that's making this the scariest Halloween ever because I only have another year until I am officially an old man and I don't like it! Too Spooky!

in my family you never age past 29. your 30th birthday you turn 29, your 31st you turn 29, and so on

Macnult

one time my brother told my grandmother that he knew she wasn't 29. we were all a little disappointed in him that day

Palisader

Arkanomen posted:

As someone who just turned 35--hahaha just u wait

Macnult

anyway I hope you have a wonderful 29th birthday :)

Palisader

And by that I mean that my 30s have been really great and honestly some of the best times in my life

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Arkanomen posted:

cherish your youth mortal

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

in my family you never age past 29. your 30th birthday you turn 29, your 31st you turn 29, and so on

Palisader

Sorry for ruining ur thing macnult

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Arkanomen posted:

happy upcoming birthday posting friend, another year closer to your skeleton finally being able to escape it's fleshy prison

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
Thank you chat friends. I'm getting nice cards in the mail telling my the warranty on like all my organs and joints. Is this normal?

loquacius

I'm (actually) 29 this year and it freaks me out a little bit because my mom was 29 when my sister was born

I just got married a couple months ago and am on track to have kids in a few years so I'm not like "behind schedule" or anything, I just don't feel like a full grown-up or like someone who should be having kids yet even though I'm the same age my parents were when they had their first kid.

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Piso Mojado posted:

mspaint ur wich

I feel like I owe you guys for dropping the sandwich story and then leaving so here u go:

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

alnilam

Fanky Malloons posted:

I feel like I owe you guys for dropping the sandwich story and then leaving so here u go:

good drawing, hope the wich did u as welll as the drawing did me

Piso Mojado

Fanky Malloons posted:

oh drat. that's s sandwich

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I don't have a sandwich but I do have chicken pot pie :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I made my first homemade burger patties on Sunday, it worked out pretty well. I did turkey instead o ground beef tho. Eating the last of the burgs now. It looks like it's gonna be a satisfying meal again for old relatively young IWTF