Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Sigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

You walked right into that one, my friend.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I want Bernie to run for PM. Then we could watch him run the country like he ran F1 and I'd be dead.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
That's just a dictator of a banana republic.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Someone posted a picture of Kubica's arm and....yikes. :stonk:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBJ1F35XUAAJxGE.jpg

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

keevo posted:

:wtc:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

keevo posted:

Holy gently caress

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

keevo posted:

That explains why he never came back.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

keevo posted:

Personally I'd start just wearing long sleeve shirts.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

Personally I'd start just wearing long sleeve shirts.

I followed him in WRC and he always had the really skinny part covered bandaged. Now I know why god drat.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Also has to be a bad angle cause his arm was never that withered throughout after his accident.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Loose fitting hoodies would be another good tip.

Edit: wear a cape everywhere and say you just came from a renaissance fair.

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jun 1, 2017

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Don't worry guys, Ron knows the guy who drives the crane.

wicka posted:

HEY AQUALUNG!

What's up dude? Do you still watch F1? I don't watch F1 anymore, just here to see if Hefe is still around.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Aqualung posted:

What's up dude? Do you still watch F1? I don't watch F1 anymore, just here to see if Hefe is still around.

Hefe went missing and we're all wondering where he went to.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Hefe disappeared a bit after Venezuela exploded. Someone said he ran a security firm so who knows?

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

iospace posted:

Hefe went missing and we're all wondering where he went to.

Oh poo poo. Well I would offer my couch up but he has to pray to the Schumacher effigy every morning, and cover himself with the Ferrari flag at all times.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

1500quidporsche posted:

I've got the exact opposite problem where I have these real muscly man's man's legs and then withered thalidomide arms in comparison that gain no muscle mass no matter how much wrenching and hauling poo poo around I do.

keevo posted:

Hmm.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

keevo posted:

Ephialtes of Trachis, a fine thrust, but for the fight itself I cannot use you....

A fine thrust indeed

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

keevo posted:

:sadwave:

It looks like a bad angle -- I'd assume he still has his radius and ulna, even if they don't work well enough to wrassle an F1 car-- but goddamn.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Aqualung posted:

Of course I still watch F1, I hate myself immensely. I have graduated somewhat to falling asleep during the last 10 laps.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Aqualung posted:

Oh poo poo. Well I would offer my couch up but he has to pray to the Schumacher effigy every morning, and cover himself with the Ferrari flag at all times.

I miss your posts. :(

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aqualung posted:

sold! when i move?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Minto Took posted:

I dont lol

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

wicka posted:

Of course I still watch F1, I hate myself immensely. I have graduated somewhat to falling asleep during the last 10 laps.

Haha I still watch too but I moved to the US and it's hard finding good streams sometimes. I will absolutely not ever watch it on TV because American TV is basically the worst thing ever invented. I would say I still manage to reliably watch 75% of the races.

Minto Took posted:

I'm back baby :)

:sad:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Aqualung posted:

Haha I still watch too but I moved to the US and it's hard finding good streams sometimes. I will absolutely not ever watch it on TV because American TV is basically the worst thing ever invented. I would say I still manage to reliably watch 75% of the races.

I'm back baby :)

:sad:

whaaaaaaat where in the US?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

Hopefully not near me.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

GramCracker posted:

Hopefully not near me.

Can I come live with you?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Theophany posted:

Can I come live with you?

Pay my mortgage and you can live in my garage

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Bad deal imho. I've got a friend who is in a rough way in the states and I've repeatedly offered him the opportunity to live up here on my couch, pay a couple hundred a month and clean my condo.

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

wicka posted:

NYC. Haven't had time to make F1 friends in the city yet but really got into Soccer this past season with some pretty intense fans around the city. Whereabouts are you nowadays? I recall you being from Indiana, but not sure/maybe?

1500quidporsche posted:

Bad deal imho. I've got a friend who is in a rough way in the states and I've repeatedly offered him the opportunity to live up here on my couch, pay a couple hundred a month and clean my condo.

By "clean your condo", do you mean the same thing I meant when I said Hefe could come over if he "prayed to the Schumacher effigy every morning"? Because that might be why he isn't coming over.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Was it this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIJOBYMqe8A

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Norns posted:

Oh, I have a question for you.

I live in a yuppie London suburb and the other day as I was leaving my flat to go grab some groceries some dude in a green van pulled up next to me and asked if I wanted to buy. I said no and he said to take his number and pass it on to friends anyway.

How likely am I or my dumb middle class yuppie friends likely to get brained/ripped off by following this up? Bear in mind this is a dude driving around million pound house neighbourhoods in a loving bright green van trying to sell weed.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I have never purchased Marijuana out of a van.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Should've asked for a sample.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I would say just based on your location you're going to be paying a stupid inflated price.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Yeah I figured. It's more of a hypothetical as high functioning autismalcoholism is more my bag.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Speaking as someone who downed a fifth every 1 or 2 days when I was overseas. Weeds a much better alternative.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Something that's always amazed me since moving here is how much poor people pay for alcohol. Theres no shortage of liquor stores around here with super inflated prices and people buying natural ice or some other poo poo, meanwhile I drive like five minutes and you get a 24 pack of PBR from Costco and it ends up costing less than bottom barrel beers from the corner stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Norns posted:

Speaking as someone who downed a fifth every 1 or 2 days when I was overseas. Weeds a much better alternative.

Holy poo poo man, I stick to half that a night. Any more and I'm ambulatory the next day.

• Locked thread