Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Endless Trash posted:

Battered Steve Buscemi named People’s Sexiest Man Alive

Reports are coming in that the savage, senseless attack on regional treasure Steve Buscemi has in fact fixed his iconic crooked teeth, a feature fans have long described as "disturbing" and "batshit fugly". This reporter doesn't know what to make of the situation, but an informal poll of hospital staff attending to Mr. Buscemi has now declared him "almost fuckable".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

John Waters???

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

it really makes me laugh that they gave yoda a smaller lightsaber

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That’s funny. I was a 911 first responder and I don’t recall seeing him there

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Who, Yoda?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

That DICK! posted:

That’s funny. I was a 911 first responder and I don’t recall seeing him there

I brought rubble from elsewhere and dumped it on the WTC wreckage.

Suck my dick landfill fees!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Endless Trash posted:

I brought rubble from elsewhere and dumped it on the WTC wreckage.

Suck my dick landfill fees!

Some of your junk is in old people’s commemorative coins now!

Also has anyone seen that portal video sculpture between nyc and Dublin both sides seem intent on causing international incidents

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

dublin has been cooking nyc with that thing

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

An only fans model on the nyc side flashed her boobs and shut the whole thing down last I heard lmao

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the one gesture of peace gets it shut down, smh

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Endless Trash posted:

Barclay experiencing things while being made of scattered energy is nonsense and that episode is a secret holodeck episode where he’s in an exposure therapy program for transportphobia

:stare:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

That post is dumb because Star Trek is replete with energy beings experiencing things

so to say that streams of energy experiencing things is nonsense…is nonsense.

Not my best work.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
I have some hilarious hobbit land industry goss from my dumb rear end country. If you want to read about how insanely stupid Zaslav's WB is:

New Zealand has two independent Warner Bros tv companies here. This is obviously already stupid but nevertheless. One is a tv production company and the other is a tv network. Oh cool, vertical integration just some normal scummy unethical business poo poo right? Nah, that's too easy. The TV network just cancelled all the production company's tv shows. Every single one. Many are already in production. One in particular involves house renovations and the production company spent $6-7 Milly on properties for it. Zaslav is using one part of his company to bankrupt another just to make sure he doesn't accidentally make some content lmao.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

SeenYourPoopypants posted:

How is the 3 Beaver Problem?

Solved by RIker

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Kingo Ligma posted:

I have some hilarious hobbit land industry goss from my dumb rear end country. If you want to read about how insanely stupid Zaslav's WB is:

New Zealand has two independent Warner Bros tv companies here. This is obviously already stupid but nevertheless. One is a tv production company and the other is a tv network. Oh cool, vertical integration just some normal scummy unethical business poo poo right? Nah, that's too easy. The TV network just cancelled all the production company's tv shows. Every single one. Many are already in production. One in particular involves house renovations and the production company spent $6-7 Milly on properties for it. Zaslav is using one part of his company to bankrupt another just to make sure he doesn't accidentally make some content lmao.

Warner Brothers just loves loving New Zealand over.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

wtf is Zaslav's problem, seriously? It’s like wb killed his dad and he’s out for revenge

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

poisonpill posted:

wtf is Zaslav's problem, seriously? It’s like wb killed his dad and he’s out for revenge

wb is in horrible debt from chasing the streaming phantom and he's balancing the budget. in a way, he's the hero wb deserves. he lived long enough to see himself become the villain so the wb brand could live on. he slaughters because he has to. he'll be vilified, tossed aside, shunned by the very people (whose wallets) he saved. he's the dark knight of wb.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Or they just get slimmed down enough to acquire.

I mean, thats kind of on the docket too

mystes
May 31, 2006

Kingo Ligma posted:

If it's a house flipping show and they lose money on flipping the houses if they don't include the profits form airing the show it probably then I don't think its cancellation is much of a loss (honestly I don't think cancelling any house flipping show is much of a loss anyway)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Slop or Flop

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

poisonpill posted:

He’s intentionally tanking the stock prices to make it cheap enough for Disney to buy them out

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Is there a way we can get him moved to head of sony?

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

why is Disney cancelling Tinkerbell?

not trying to be a culture war guy, I am legitimately asking what is problematic about her

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

you broke my grill posted:

not trying to be a culture war guy, I am legitimately asking what is problematic about her

A prominent member of the fairy community complained about how she was portrayed so Disneys solution is to eliminate all roles for fairies moving forward

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1790381951670534385?t=YuE2VYeVgIDoYOtYsEc3Pg&s=19

what's the most money a film has ever lost?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

hes just like me fr

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

maybe I will watch it after all

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

85 years old, weed addict, known cinema discusser. Good god, he was a forums poster all along

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

tink got flagged as a problematic character by disney, specifically for being jealous of wendy and the shot where she's looking at herself in a mirror and looks dissatisfied with her hips. seriously, they made a list. captain hook is likewise on there for making amputees look bad. also I think peter pan got demoted as a whole in the disney pantheon because of the indians.

Stink Billyums fucked around with this message at 17:36 on May 14, 2024

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
in the next Peter Pan reboot Captain Hook will be replaced by Captain My Parents Didn't Pay Enough Attention To Me as a Child So I Became Friends with an Alligator

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mystes posted:

If it's a house flipping show and they lose money on flipping the houses if they don't include the profits form airing the show it probably then I don't think its cancellation is much of a loss (honestly I don't think cancelling any house flipping show is much of a loss anyway)

House flipping show idea: 2 reno teams compete to see who can take the most value off of a house without knocking it down.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

PostNouveau posted:

House flipping show idea: 2 reno teams compete to see who can take the most value off of a house without knocking it down.

Nailed It! but it's about houses now. Don't even have to change the name of the show

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Squiggle posted:

Nailed It! but it's about houses now. Don't even have to change the name of the show

Samanta, you're a math teacher by trade, but today we need you to completely rewire this home

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Holmes on Holmes on Homes

in which Sherlock attempts to uncover the various code violations Mike Holmes overlooked

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Mozi posted:

Holmes on Holmes on Homes

in which Sherlock attempts to uncover the various code violations Mike Holmes overlooked

Mike noooo

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I watched Escape From LA every day after school for a month in high school

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I watched Escape From LA every day after school for a month in high school

Did you do all the moves along with kurt?

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

A flipper down the street from me got 3/4 the way through taking down a legally protected giant 120 year old tree before the local busybodies got the city to block them.

Now they’re trying to sell a classic craftsman home with every inch of original woodwork painted white and a 70 foot tall tree with almost no branches slowly dying in the yard.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Does MCU time travel rules apply to It's A Wonderful Life?

Does the Pottersville universe still exist where everyone is horrible to one another? Is it a multiverse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

JediTalentAgent posted:

Does MCU time travel rules apply to It's A Wonderful Life?

Does the Pottersville universe still exist where everyone is horrible to one another? Is it a multiverse?

Did he really time travel though? Or were the angels just beaming VR into his eyes of what they assumed would happen without him? (In reality it would’ve been a paradise)