Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Apparently this is recent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

History Comes Inside! posted:

Never don’t poo poo talk people with upside down tattoos regardless of how responsible you are for not making them get it the right way up, or how good or bad or penislike they turn out.

I side eye anyone who genuinely gives a poo poo.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I side eye anyone who genuinely gives a poo poo.

Tattoos are for yourself

No, not like that

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Wallet posted:

Maybe I'm an idiot but what the gently caress is it even? A blob with underwear on its head?

It's dignity

efb: last page too, gently caress

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/54thirtydesigns/status/1448668613758623748

Mods please change my name to MSMSPTTH MTH?PH.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

I love how the "R" is the symbol for "prescription"

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Even if you give this the benefit of the doubt "memento mori" is kind of a silly thing to write in your journal.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

The Moon Monster posted:

Even if you give this the benefit of the doubt "memento mori" is kind of a silly thing to write in your journal.

Yeah what the hell is this mortal coil if not an omnipresent memento mori?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you were committed to the bit you could just stick flesh eating bacteria in there rather than a tattoo.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
lmao from the comments on twitter there's apparently a bad Greek reddit called "grssk"

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Slight NWS
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVD10S6MAyC/?utm_medium=copy_link

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
While y'all were sleeping this guy has been tirelessly evolving his tattoos/crimes:

one article I found about him if you want to know his crimes
https://www.q13fox.com/news/tattoo-tip-escaped-oregon-sex-offender-caught-within-hours

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 15:01 on Oct 16, 2021

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This guy has clearly made a lot of bad decisions in his life, I'm not sure if jail time is helping him either.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kwyndig posted:

This guy has clearly made a lot of bad decisions in his life, I'm not sure if jail time is helping him either.

Well he’s kinda rapey so maybe the jail time isn’t so much for him but to give his victims a break.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Good point, sometimes incarcerations are for the public good.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Nailed it

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Memento posted:

Nailed it

Butthead looks really edgy there

Happiness Commando
Feb 1, 2002
$$ joy at gunpoint $$

Those teeth are incredible

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Memento posted:

Nailed it

Even a broken clock is right twice in a 32 hour day....

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

surely that was intentionally bad? like some kinda art? i dunno, i'd be livid if i walked in with the first picture and left with the second on my body. wouldn't you see it taking shape and have the opportunity to bail, too? this one gives me anxiety and mostly removes any desire to get tattoos that might have been there before.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The overwhelming majority of people with these absolutely dogshit tattoos actually think they look good, so no.

Another common one is “I ran out of money to finish it” or “It just needs some shading and it’ll look amazing”.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

"My buddy did it for cheap"

e: Also we're assuming that people who intentionally get Joker tattoos (Leto ones, no less) are rational people with good taste. It probably looks fine to them

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Retro Futurist posted:

"My buddy did it for cheap"

e: Also we're assuming that people who intentionally get Joker tattoos (Leto ones, no less) are rational people with good taste. It probably looks fine to them

"Fuckit. We're drunk. HEY, CHARLIE? DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT TATTOO MACHINE?"

*From some room way in the back of the house*

"YEAH. LET ME GET IT. ARE YOU DRUNK?!"

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

madeintaipei posted:

"Fuckit. We're drunk. HEY, CHARLIE? DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT TATTOO MACHINE?"

*From some room way in the back of the house*

"YEAH. LET ME GET IT. ARE YOU DRUNK?!"

Very unrealistic, this would absolutely involve a “tattoo gun” not a machine.

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Very unrealistic, this would absolutely involve a “tattoo gun” not a machine.

That was also my first thought.

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

:five:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I also like that the eye isn't anywhere near the orbit on some of them.

:sterv:

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I love how wolf half doesn't match anything in this scull half. Like, you're looking right at it. Give it a thought or something

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'd seen that somewhere else online last week, and when I went to a tattoo show on the weekend I was honestly delighted to see one of the shops offering the raccoon skull as flash labeled it "Raccoon skull"

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
I am also a raccoon wearing a wolf suit, what of it.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Raccoons are cool though

And a much more viscious animal

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Now I kinda want something zany like half ostritch/half honey badger skull

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
So, that means we should get raccoon tattoos but the skull is a wolf?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I like the idea, I just think the joke would be a bit too subtle for anyone to get (says the guy who has a tattoo of a buoy that says "I Refuse to Sink").

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
I'm gunna get the body of a lighthouse, with a half a lion head, and the other half is a compass and a rose.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

No pocket watch?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

DumbparameciuM posted:

I'm gunna get the body of a lighthouse, with a half a lion head, and the other half is a compass and a rose.

You can add a bunch of birds flying around the lighthouse in an infinity pattern.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVTZhQzF2zn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Catpain Slack posted:

You can add a bunch of birds flying around the lighthouse in an infinity pattern.

I've had this sticky note saved forever of a really terrible tattoo idea:

Start with an infinity symbol (put a heartbeat in there, room permitting). Put an upside-down anchor directly on top of it. Between the flukes (a term I literally just had to look up) of the anchor and the infinity symbol would be the phrase "I Refuse / to Sink". Then from the point of the anchor you would have birds flying off into the distance along a curved line.

I honestly have no clue why/how this popped into my head, but I deemed it worth remembering even though I know I'll never get it (already have part of that joke, best place to put it is already covered).