Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Why did someone buy me an av of a guy who doesn't want to admit he's gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Oh so that's what you look like

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Gripweed posted:

guess what....

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
ninja kamui really went out of its way to redeem the silicon valley genius and give him a tall ninja gf

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I see hate online for Kaiju No 8, but it seems inoffensive and the MC is more like me (I'm old)

The animation is decent in the scenes with No8 though it'll probably be a OPM man season 1 vs 2 situation

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

it peaked in chapter 1

Bro Dad has issued a correction as of 22:30 on May 19, 2024

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Animation quality in the first episodes of the new season of Demon Slayer was approaching movie quality imo, very nice, now lets see if this season Tanjiro stops crying like a baby.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

LegoMan posted:

I see hate online for Kaiju No 8, but it seems inoffensive and the MC is more like me (I'm old)

The animation is decent in the scenes with No8 though it'll probably be a OPM man season 1 vs 2 situation

Ive liked it, what's the hate it's getting?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

LegoMan posted:

It's pretty good, but was better earlier when the MC's age was a bigger factor.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Gripweed posted:

because you should be watching mars express (2023). also ur gay, but not the kind of gay you're thinking of

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

LegoMan posted:

you'll understand in a week or two

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Scarabrae posted:

Animation quality in the first episodes of the new season of Demon Slayer was approaching movie quality imo, very nice, now lets see if this season Tanjiro stops crying like a baby.

he won’t

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

because you should be watching mars express (2023). also ur gay, but not the kind of gay you're thinking of

That’s what’s so crazy about this, I’m not gay!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

But Mara Express sounds dope, I’ll pick up the Blu-ray when it drops.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a freudian slip.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

TenementFunster posted:

it was so good!! Gundam Wing Improved

god drat s2 was a drop off. movie was incomprehensible. just a mess!

the code geass curse's first victim

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Gripweed posted:

That’s what’s so crazy about this, I’m not gay!

that sounds exactly like something a guy who doesn’t want to admit he’s gay would say

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

can't deny that 00 raiser with the switchblade knife is one of my favorite gundam designs tho, and the flag is one of my favorite grunts. lotta fun mecha in the series at least. need more hg kits of the random poo poo in wfm tho, those dudes from the sulleta stomping face in the rebuild montage need models.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

https://twitter.com/jinou_rakugaki/status/1792209818922680431?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

https://twitter.com/jinou_rakugaki/status/1791823297837215918?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i loving hate this poo poo

https://x.com/Wario64/status/1792243236217426384

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

hell yeah i love gundams in my call of dutys

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I've never played a CoD game because I think they look bad. Are they bad?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They're facist propaganda

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

they're also bad

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

COD peaked at the carenten map

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
is COD fortnite now?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Speaking of MHA, I could be wrong but the new chapter just dropped and it looks like All For One might be dead for real.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

TenementFunster posted:

is COD fortnite now?
With a slightly older target demo, yeah. I don't think Gundam is even the first giant robot in MW3.

Cheech and Chong come with guns that turn the enemy into enormous joints when you shoot them.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

is COD fortnite now?

no fortnite is the superior product, but COD doesn't have kid look so hardcore badass gamers play it

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

Speaking of MHA, I could be wrong but the new chapter just dropped and it looks like All For One might be dead for real.

yeah its over

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

Homeless Friend posted:

no fortnite is the superior product, but COD doesn't have kid look so hardcore badass gamers play it

how an elite westoid gamer reacts to gundam in COD

https://twitter.com/spaceashes/status/1791597587583152325

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The latest chapter of Dandadan will loving rip your guts out and make you watch it stomp them all over the sidewalk. You have been warned. :cry::smith:

I actually saw the last part of the amusement park scene coming and it still broke me.

Y'all it is NOT a happy chapter. AT ALL.

I. M. Gei has issued a correction as of 06:10 on May 21, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

Good. Tired of that dried-up old scrotum.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/airbagged/status/1792276367918166465?t=fR4A70oqJqZ0EqcffxJkug&s=19

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Watched the first episode of Sentai Dai Shikkaku. Seems fun. Sentai grifting ftw

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

is COD fortnite now?

they're desperately trying

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2024-05-22/gundam-voice-actor-toru-furuya-admits-to-4-year-affair-with-fan/.211053
:yikes:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

upsetting

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

quote:

Furuya admitted that he had been in a relationship with a female fan for four and a half years until last September. He said that he had become attracted to a fan of his that was supporting him earnestly, and that he had contacted her to begin the affair. He also admitted that during their relationship, he had raised his hand to strike her once when they had an argument.

Furuya also admitted that he had caused the woman to have an abortion.

:yikeseroo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

cut his rear end Sunrise