Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Took a man who was having a heart attack to the hospital a few minutes ago

I was waiting outside a building on my car and he got out of his car and collapsed on the floor. His wife was just there a few minutes before but she went to get dressed or something...

I couldn't even lock his car hopefully no one stole it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
el hefe is a real hero

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

El Hefe posted:

I was waiting outside a building on my car and he got out of his car and collapsed on the floor. His wife was just there a few minutes before but she went to get dressed or something...

this kind of thing could happen anywhere but for some reason it happens to you

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I'm sure he got shot with invisible bullets El Hefe hth

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
did you manage to make it anyway?

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

advanced statsman posted:

el hefe is a real hero

agreed

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

corn in the fridge posted:

this kind of thing could happen anywhere but for some reason it happens to you

it's because he lives in a shithole

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

El Hefe posted:

well done for doing something and not filming someone dying on your phone as seems to be SOP for people today

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
The man works for PDVSA so I took him to a private hospital since he has insurance he was still talking thankfully

I just called the building and his wife took his car and went to the hospital

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

well done for doing something and not filming someone dying on your phone as seems to be SOP for people today

this makes me so mad i think i'd slap the phones out their hands tbh.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Also lol at Orlando Bloom chimping out at Justin Bieber.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

serious gaylord posted:

Then you'll have to pay for their phones!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The world is fully poo poo but stebe and ht are kewl and helped me with my covering letter even though my original draft was good enough to get me through stage one with ford ftw

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

serious gaylord posted:

People open the back of ambulances now and start filming into them while people are getting treated. When i was doing a shift once someone opened it up to ask us to move the ambulance as they wanted their Harvey Nichols delivery to park closer to their house while we were treating someone who'd been knocked off his moped.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

People open the back of ambulances now and start filming into them while people are getting treated. When i was doing a shift once someone opened it up to ask us to move the ambulance as they wanted their Harvey Nichols delivery to park closer to their house while we were treating someone who'd been knocked off his moped.

Did you go bananas?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

The world is fully poo poo but stebe and ht are kewl and helped me with my covering letter even though my original draft was good enough to get me through stage one with ford ftw

what's happening ash i thought you had a cool and good job but also might be going to aston not ford?? would the ford job be in their big design center in essex?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Should have chimped out on the gently caress.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hey doc. Remember my cousin I messaged you about?? His sister is now presenting the same symptoms and doctors don't know wtf it is

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

what's happening ash i thought you had a cool and good job but also might be going to aston not ford?? would the ford job be in their big design center in essex?

It is yeah. Yeah so did I but here we are it's time to move on and further myself

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

It is yeah. Yeah so did I but here we are it's time to move on and further myself

That place is rad. A few of them came to talk at a governance day once and the stuff they do there is amazing, some of the steel they use for a-pillars is now so strong the fire service can't cut it but it means they don't have to. They held an air ambulance conference there a few times and they were proper militant about us not going anywhere other then the toilets or conference hall.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
el hefe is the reverse chaz instead of sexy women chatting him up every day he gets to see violence murder death and accidents all around him

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

serious gaylord posted:

Did you go bananas?

Healbot posted:

Should have chimped out on the gently caress.

In that situation going mental doesn't really help. I just told them we were treating someone, not to disturb us again and slammed the door in their face.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
what sort of car design do you do ash

also if it's the mechanical side can you make cars easier to fix tia

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol what the gently caress

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

i love the world

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

serious gaylord posted:

Also lol at Orlando Bloom chimping out at Justin Bieber.

You look like Orlando Bloom imo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

what sort of car design do you do ash

also if it's the mechanical side can you make cars easier to fix tia

Styling ftw

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Lol loving hell

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

oh cool that sounds like a lot of fun

what projects have you worked on? are you able to disclose details?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

oh cool that sounds like a lot of fun

what projects have you worked on? are you able to disclose details?

A5H designed the fiat multipla and the PT cruiser

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Suqit posted:

You look like Orlando Bloom imo

um....ok?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Bape Culture posted:

Hey doc. Remember my cousin I messaged you about?? His sister is now presenting the same symptoms and doctors don't know wtf it is

whats the symptoms op?

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

A5H designed the fiat multipla and the PT cruiser

lol it all makes sense now

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

How do you feel about Justin Bieber

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

serious gaylord posted:

whats the symptoms op?

fake and gay

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

I don't understand how ant of this happens. Wtf.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

I don't understand how ant of this happens. Wtf.

It's not even as if it looked like we were just chilling there. There was a smashed up moped next to the ambulance

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Suqit posted:

How do you feel about Justin Bieber

I think he's the perfect example of his entire generation.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

It's not even as if it looked like we were just chilling there. There was a smashed up moped next to the ambulance

Lolz. People are fuckin horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Maradonna Summer posted:

el hefe is the reverse chaz instead of sexy women chatting him up every day he gets to see violence murder death and accidents all around him

its ridiculous tbh

• Locked thread