Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Lol at the doorway they forgot opposite Cayde-6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
I don't have the milestone for Leviathan on my first char/main again, anyone else have this issue? Anyone that has cleared it before get the milestone again this week?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hmmm. D1 content: Kinda makes me wonder if this has something to do with touch tones/DTMF.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Waffle House posted:

Hmmm. D1 content: Kinda makes me wonder if this has something to do with touch tones/DTMF.

That looks similar to a dtmf schema, but I think you're off on that one.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Brine posted:

I can't choose guy from The Warriors over Shohreh Aghdashloo.

This guy fuckin gets it :respek:

The NM Regalia shader is fly af tho, gotta say.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Warlock with FWC logos everywhere is just fantastic

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

PathAsc posted:

That looks similar to a dtmf schema, but I think you're off on that one.

Yeah, I dunno what to do with the little hex-looking values next to each of the 'stops' on the different-colored train lines would be.

Sorry, don't mind me, I just appreciate Bungie's tendency to put Very Interesting Looking Things in places.

http://www.ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-mysteries-2

quote:

A switchboard or a train station, empty, dead (waiting). The tunnels branch off into infinity. I stare down one for a long time and see a pale worm move in hungry coils around itself. I think this one is the most likely although I might have brought the worm.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

Wasn't that in D1?

I know a warlock emblem had it running across.

E: Yeah.

image host sites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXo9buMfXxw

:fap:

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Waffle House posted:

Telstar Graphics emblem. It's a reward from Cayde's stashes. I wear it all the time, it's neat.

I notice a lot of people here, reddit and other forums say they use it but i've honestly never seen another Guardian with that emblem. Hands down the best looking one I've seen. If my style starts to get jacked I always have my backup: http://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/3785035696-new-pacific-access

Nifft posted:

Are the rewards for "Powerful Gear" always +5 your current power level? I forgot to max out my power level when claiming and got shorted a level.

Not sure if it's +5 although it does seem like it, but either way it's going to 100% be decoded above your overall LL. This goes for Power and for sure Luminous

The D2 list here seemingly has them in order of importance (aside from the vendors as those all decode the same).

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hands down the best hunter armor set.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

Hands down the best hunter armor set.

Even better than NM tbh. I'm curious how many people who selected DO for the shader were aware of Monochrome and the other black/grey/white dominate shaders that look 10x better if applied properly.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

96 spacejam posted:

I notice a lot of people here, reddit and other forums say they use it but i've honestly never seen another Guardian with that emblem. Hands down the best looking one I've seen. If my style starts to get jacked I always have my backup: http://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/3785035696-new-pacific-access

This is what I ball out with.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Once again I find myself in an RPG where after tremendous grinding the achievement breaks and never fires.

RIP my warlock, Ill never love you like my real children.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

96 spacejam posted:

Even better than NM tbh. I'm curious how many people who selected DO for the shader were aware of Monochrome and the other black/grey/white dominate shaders that look 10x better if applied properly.

Oh I know - but I love the ruggedness of DO. And I love how nihilist they all are.

Makes sense tho...

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

what is this screencap from? i recognize it but can't remember the movie

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Waffle House posted:

This is what I ball out with.

yeah I got that one on my Guardian just in case as well. I think the only other one I own that I'd rock other than Teslar would be Try The Special, but I need the Spicy Ramen emote to really have an impact.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

96 spacejam posted:

yeah I got that one on my Guardian just in case as well. I think the only other one I own that I'd rock other than Teslar would be Try The Special, but I need the Spicy Ramen emote to really have an impact.

I am in the exact same boat; I am straight fiendin' for that spicy ramen emote. If I get it I'll be eating that like Lil B eats wonton soup.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

what is this screencap from? i recognize it but can't remember the movie

Big Lebowski

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjh-nFCfp2s

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Waffle House posted:

I am in the exact same boat; I am straight fiendin' for that spicy ramen emote. If I get it I'll be eating that like Lil B eats wonton soup.

Cayde hosed me with blues on 4 chests and his glimmer item on the other, but I did manage to get this emblem which is apparently pretty rare according to d.tracker. feels good. I'd rock it now if Teslar wasn't god tier.

Might even just shell out a few bucks on Silver and see what happens. I'm a loving nerd when it comes to cosmetics.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

What happened to heavy machineguns?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

96 spacejam posted:

Might even just shell out a few bucks on Silver and see what happens.

Somewhere a redditor wakes up in a cold sweat and doesn't know why.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I spent 20 bucks on silver and got the Ramen emote. Happy with that

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yeah, I've spent about $80 on silver and got lots of cool poo poo. No ramen or salt tho. :(

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Norns posted:

Man, I miss those. Probably too slow to fit into Bungie's new MLG meta.

e: I have both the ramen emote and emblem and didn't pay for them :smug: It's great because my clan is the Straight Fire Food Blog

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

So can you just pledge to all the factions if you have alts, or do you actually have to pick one.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

So can you just pledge to all the factions if you have alts, or do you actually have to pick one.
each alt can pledge to a different faction

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Power weapons are biased towards one hit kills so you burn your ammo and move on with life.

To make HMG's preferable over shotguns/fusions they'd have to give them a ton of ammo or make them 1 shot kills. The first case would make them too easy to camp with, the latter would make them redundant.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.

Norns posted:

Impossible to balance properly between pve and pvp given their large magazine size. Glory days of year one destiny with using Jolders hammer all match.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

xzzy posted:

Power weapons are biased towards one hit kills so you burn your ammo and move on with life.

To make HMG's preferable over shotguns/fusions they'd have to give them a ton of ammo or make them 1 shot kills. The first case would make them too easy to camp with, the latter would make them redundant.

Who cares about all that I just want to act like I'm rambo with a massive machinegun

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I feel like HMGs would be the obvious choice in a teamshot meta.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Lock rifts are ridiculous :allears:

https://i.imgur.com/BtK5xt7.gifv

As I chased this guy down the tunnel I saw he had his super up and mashed my super.

https://i.imgur.com/VsoLnvZ.gifv

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

gently caress pvp balance taking fun out of pve...

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Norns posted:

https://d2.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Uriel%27s_Gift

I joke, but it feels a little like the ol' BTRD in my hands.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Why no dragon's breath this time

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

You can pledge to one faction per character per occurrence of the faction rally event (there is no way this will be the only one ever).

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
How does this week's nightfall look in terms of completing the Rat King Quest?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

JackDarko posted:

I haven't done it yet but I would say it's probably going to be your best bet if you haven't been able to pull it off yet. No time bonuses and enhanced ability recharge rate.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Alteisen posted:

Did someone say shiny warlocks?

I hope that armor was equipped just for this photo. Using it in any other circumstance reflects poorly on the rest of us BOON/Big, Dumb Warlocks.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

JackDarko posted:

It's apparently really easy with torrent. A guy already soloed it with abilities only, no guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Seems like a good week to do the prestige nightfall.

Does anyone know what kind of armor each faction has? Like is NM heavy, FWC mobility, stuff like that.