Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

:allears:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Check out the big balls on brad

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Lucius III is so good you guys!

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why is jeff the only person in the room saying We already had these conversations. What was the point of the first 3 days

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

Why is jeff the only person in the room saying We already had these conversations. What was the point of the first 3 days

Yes but I really liked this game a lot

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

In Training posted:

let's take a vote

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The RDR2 disappointment discussion is legendary.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's one sentence gap between when Brad says it's not a classic video game power fantasy and also that the mechanics make you the baddest motherfucker in the West.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

It's iconique

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

In Training posted:

There's one sentence gap between when Brad says it's not a classic video game power fantasy and also that the mechanics make you the baddest motherfucker in the West.

Brad Shoemaker has an incredible way with words. (self.giantbomb)
submitted 6 hours ago by butt88888

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Brad expended so much of his power in that discussion he got the chicken pox a week later.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad expended so much of his power in that discussion he got the chicken pox a week later.

Lol

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

lol

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow this is Saints Row Skyrim Level of snippiness. This is loving awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad literally told Jan his vote only counts 1/5th lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

the man is out of control

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

the man is out of control

He’s in total control. Just try to stop him!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Celeste got done dirty....

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

In Training posted:

Celeste got done dirty....

that was really surprising. like I’m a permanoob at platformers but that game is crisp in so many ways

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ben: I feel like. There was no reason to play as John. The narrative with Arthur stood on its own.

Brad: It absolutely drags for sure.

Alex: But I think that bridge does so much for the character development of that game.

Brad: it's absolutely the perfect send off for sure.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Ben: I feel like. There was no reason to play as John. The narrative with Arthur stood on its own.

Brad: It absolutely drags for sure.

Alex: But I think that bridge does so much for the character development of that game.

Brad: it's absolutely the perfect send off for sure.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did anybody not notice this? John's hat is Arthur's hat? That he gives him?

Brad: Whoa.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's why the house building mission matters. Because he get his woman back without a house. So you have to build one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Vinny love of hunting and gathering is so godlike.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I got the android tv app for my shield. It makes it real easy to go through the old series. I started watching all of TANG. I wish videos were 7 minutes long again

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

i still need to watch mario party party i think and i heard Giant Rom 5 was a cool thing?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Giant Rom 5 was pretty fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So Mario Party's actually good?? Or just Dan laughing at Jeff saying Hot Garbage.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Wormskull posted:

So Mario Party's actually good?? Or just Dan laughing at Jeff saying Hot Garbage.

tbh i'm not sure if it's good but i've just gone too far down my personal mario party party road to not see this through, and it's cool to see Drew again

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The latest Mario Party actually became that thing you posted where everyone is miserable by the midway point in not a fun way like it used to be.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't believe how long 30 turns takes in that game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only funny part after the first hour is that Dan drinks 6 Bud Light Tallboys during it and has to pee every 3 minutes towards the end.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

In Training posted:

The only funny part after the first hour is that Dan drinks 6 Bud Light Tallboys during it and has to pee every 3 minutes towards the end.

the cruelest tactic for dragging out a party game nobody wants to play

i'll put it up on my second monitor and multitask i guess. maybe there will be something i can GIF

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The latest Mario Party actually became that thing you posted where everyone is miserable by the midway point in not a fun way like it used to be.

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao