Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
garglin a gaggle of goblins, and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
It's really awesome that the entire world's climate will be thrown into chaos because of a bunch of retard hicks in the midwest, why can they be the only ones who eat poo poo from this.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Al-Saqr posted:

It's really awesome that the entire world's climate will be thrown into chaos because of a bunch of retard hicks in the midwest, why can they be the only ones who eat poo poo from this.

4 years isn't going to make or break the world's climate.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Augus posted:

they don't care who it hurts, as long as they can keep themselves from taking the blame for it.

Whats sad is they created the medicare doughnut hole and they've never taken the blame for it.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i love my gay turbofucked dying planet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Scent of Worf posted:

loving pig get shot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

murked by dragon posted:

garglin a gaggle of goblins, and balls

indeed!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

i love teen vogue. guess i better start working on my spanish. Yo gusta marijuana compadre! no, wait, why are you shooting me, loving cartels.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Badguys in the entire Marvel universe:

"Wait we were allowed to use guns?!"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ex post facho posted:

is drinking a 750ml bottle of whiskey by yourself over the course of a weekend considered alcoholism y/n

it's a start

a fifth in an evening is borderline alcoholism IME

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

once i gtfo of werk im going straight home as fast as i can and getting the gently caress on teh motorcycle and headin for da dank woods :sg:

gently caress yeah

i wish texas had proper woods

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I'd like to get paid $1500 per week being a dangerous protester for the left. It's 80 degrees out today (in NC) and I would love to be outside chanting hey hey ho ho.

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Al-Saqr posted:

It's already too late. Break out the shades and flip-flops and enjoy the ride.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
meanwhile the mountain west is cold af. The weather is retarded like everything else.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

BADAM

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

He's not a mentally ill. He's a vigilante that kills because he saw his own family ruthlessly gunned down in front of him. Would you call Batman loving mentally ill? The same thing happened to him just in a different city.

one of the major themes the modern iterations of batman comics have worked with have been batman struggling with mental illness related to watching his parents get murdered

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

boots riley is a prophet

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Inadequate Areolas posted:

I'd like to get paid $1500 per week being a dangerous protester for the left. It's 80 degrees out today (in NC) and I would love to be outside chanting hey hey ho ho.

It's so funny that even their fictitious salaries are way too high for what would be paid for this kind of work if it was actually happening.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Vladimir Putin posted:

He's not a mentally ill. He's a vigilante that kills because he saw his own family ruthlessly gunned down in front of him. Would you call Batman loving mentally ill? The same thing happened to him just in a different city.

First of all,

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

If we could get Bruce Wayne on some loving prozac he just might use his billions of dollars to build some schools and do some actual good for Gotham City instead of a running paramilitary vigilante group.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

BONGHITZ posted:

i can see why they made this guy a mod

lol if ur refering to me (cuz u said this after quoting me) i aint a mod

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

SpaceGoku posted:

one of the major themes the modern iterations of batman comics have worked with have been batman struggling with mental illness related to watching his parents get murdered

I haven't read recent issues so that's news to me. I know he cycled through a bunch of successive Robins and now there's also a Batman Inc.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

klik BADAM

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

It is really lovely outside though

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

fits my needs posted:

Only posts allowed in there are some variation of "Bernie would have one"

i got my rap sheet for posting the truth B E R N I E W O U L D H A V E L O S T

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Brother Friendship posted:

It is really lovely outside though

thanks trump!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Tonetta posted:

Boy i'm sure glad I am white in tyool 2017

Looking forward to our privilege protecting me and my husband until we die peacefully of old age. Picking easy mode was the right choice, I'd have never lasted on medium or hard.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

tacodaemon posted:

klik BADAM

Klik Badam is my new name.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Vladimir Putin posted:

i see someone hasnt visited the climate change thread recently

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I was tired of making people subconsciously think I was black so now I subconsciously make them think I'm a girl. A Squirrel Girl. And also Tyler the Creator.

I did the same thing just with anime instead

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Vladimir Putin posted:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

lol if ur refering to me (cuz u said this after quoting me) i aint a mod

they misspelled god

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

is that Hydra steve rogerts?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dude roams the city at night dressed like a bat, how do you even have to ponder if hes mentally hosed or not

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

ex post facho posted:

is drinking a 750ml bottle of whiskey by yourself over the course of a weekend considered alcoholism y/n

y

that said, do it

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
wow, who would have thought that posting an article about a kentucky police department with a punisher skull and BLUE LIVES MATTER on the hoods of all of their cruisers would prompt a discussion of whether or not punisher or, alternatively, batman have mental illnesses

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

lets hunt this weekend WW

what monster resembles donal trump the most

This one.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

mormonpartyboat posted:

gently caress yeah

i wish texas had proper woods

I used to live in East Texas and the woods over there are scary as hell

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

actually batman has extreme mental fortitude. for reference check out the arkham asylum sequences where he manages to power through scarecrow's poison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Vladimir Putin posted:

you say 4, i say 8, possibly 12, if someone in my party is elected in 2028

• Locked thread