Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

Mummy Napkin posted:

hello good morning byob.

I’m really dragging rear end today as I stayed up too late playing video games. I oughtta be ashamed of myself as old as I is

were you playing darkstalkers though? if you have the xbox 360 darkstalkers you should try to upload a replay to youtube, i wanna see if my janky-rear end code from 9 years ago still works

Stoner Sloth posted:

welcome :balldo: & chat

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Use what is most accessible to you!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i am starting to get really good at reading backwards.
thank you BYOBeautiful

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
i have LIFTED today, but also, today is my mom is lifting too!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
shoutouts to everybody in this thread, including YOU, i'm talking to you, have a good day!

Mummy Napkin

more falafel please posted:

were you playing darkstalkers though? if you have the xbox 360 darkstalkers you should try to upload a replay to youtube, i wanna see if my janky-rear end code from 9 years ago still works

unfortunately, no. most of my darkstalkers/vampire savior was played on ggpo and fightcade like 30 years ago. I do have a ps3 with resurrection on it and an old hori fight stick I should dust off and might test it out for you.

more falafel please

forums poster

Mummy Napkin posted:

unfortunately, no. most of my darkstalkers/vampire savior was played on ggpo and fightcade like 30 years ago. I do have a ps3 with resurrection on it and an old hori fight stick I should dust off and might test it out for you.

the ps3 had its own youtube uploading so we didn't have to do the jankiness

Mummy Napkin
gotcha. those features were always so neat in those capcom fighting game rereleases.

Manifisto

being vegan sounds like a lifestyle choice many fish will eventually grow out of. oh wait they can't, they were turned into sauce

ty nesamdoom!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm in London visiting my folks for my birthday, lying in my sister's old bed with a cozy electric blanket and we're about to go out to my fave Greek place where I've not been in like 4 years. Life is good friends

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
So occasionally Adobe sends out marketing emails for Creative Cloud with some freebie brushes/fonts/templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. As I was scrolling through the bundles this came along... No ring?

cruft

Viginti Septem posted:

So occasionally Adobe sends out marketing emails for Creative Cloud with some freebie brushes/fonts/templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. As I was scrolling through the bundles this came along... No ring?

Sometimes I wonder what life must be like for the guy with the most recognizable butthole in all of human history.

Like, man. What a time to be alive, that I can even make the claim that there *is* a most recognizable butthole.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

*record scratch* Yup that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up with the the the world's most recognizable butthole. *the Ferris Bueller Oh Yeah song starts to play*

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

his NAME is Kirk Johnson. he's so much more than a butthole. show some respect

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the butthole has grown larger and beyond the man it is attached to much the same way pee wee herman will always be bigger than paul reubens no one wants to see that butthole disappear into a pair of sensible slacks how dare you

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bo-Pepper posted:

*record scratch* Yup that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up with the the the world's most recognizable butthole. *the Ferris Bueller Oh Yeah song starts to play*

alnilam

Viginti Septem posted:

Manifisto

:patriot: thank u 4 your service

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

hello I was tested positive for that scary virus thing that everyone assumed to be gone already and now I need to disinfect all my posts so don't mind me wearing a bio safety suit while posting

yes that suit includes pants i know this is illegal in byob but i dont have a choice it seems

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

hello I was tested positive for that scary virus thing that everyone assumed to be gone already and now I need to disinfect all my posts so don't mind me wearing a bio safety suit while posting

yes that suit includes pants i know this is illegal in byob but i dont have a choice it seems

oh no!! I hope your symptoms are chill and you get better soon friend

more falafel please

forums poster

how are you holding up? you were vaccinated i hope?

i actually tested positive a few weeks ago but i was only Kinda Sick for a day, like it was just a mild fever and i was fine by the time i tested positive

alnilam

Wish you the best my friend!! Please keep us posted as much as you feel comfortable / feel like doing

cruft

more falafel please posted:

how are you holding up? you were vaccinated i hope?

i actually tested positive a few weeks ago but i was only Kinda Sick for a day, like it was just a mild fever and i was fine by the time i tested positive

Yep, that's how it usually goes when you've gotten your shot.

You've gotta be careful, though, because people who haven't gotten vaccinated can still die from it, and you can still spread it. It's really considerate of GaG to wear a biohazard posting suit.

Get well soon, buddy.

Manifisto

:ohdear: stay safe gag!

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Can't believe covid took bare-rear end posting from us too...

Goons Are Gifts

yeah ive been vaccinated for months and still got it with quite some symptoms :argh:
also I cant taste or smell anything and that sucks very bad because it kinda does make eating unfun

Prof. Crocodile

oh dang.

sending all good vibes to you, and wishing you a speedy recovery.

:wom: :wom: :wom: :wom: :wom: :wom: :wom: :wom: :wom:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I do wish you good health and will look past the pants for now.

vanisher

yeah ive been vaccinated for months and still got it with quite some symptoms :argh:
also I cant taste or smell anything and that sucks very bad because it kinda does make eating unfun

Please dont spread it to your ant friends

vanisher

Also wishing you a quick recovery

more falafel please

forums poster

if this makes you feel any better I got a fun surprise in the mail today, and Carl says hi

Heather Papps

hello friend

extremely glad the illness doesn't take away your sense of humour, though that does give me a good idea for a speculative fiction story

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
gettin' hungry. hungry for dinner. whats for dinner, yall.

Heather Papps

hello friend

aldantefax posted:

gettin' hungry. hungry for dinner. whats for dinner, yall.

i had an early dinner of pirogi and a salad. i am just realizing i have not eaten protein in like 2 days so i'm gonna need a meat snack i think.

what is on yer plate?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It's my birthday and I'm in A+E with a big chunk of meat lpdged in my foodpipe. Don't worry i can breathe buit this really sucks fml

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

cruft

In high school, the radio station I woke up to would have a station ID segment that went "ninety-four FM and six-ten AM, 94 rock".

It was the morning show so I was like, what the hell happens at 6:10 AM? So I eventually managed to wake up at 6:00 and turn on the radio and... nothing. Nothing happened at 6:10 AM.

Later I realized they were talking about an AM frequency and felt like a fool for not realizing that.

Thought y'all should know.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Heather Papps posted:

i had an early dinner of pirogi and a salad. i am just realizing i have not eaten protein in like 2 days so i'm gonna need a meat snack i think.

what is on yer plate?

i freakin love pierogis

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

pnac attack posted:

i freakin love pierogis

Of all the pouch based format of foods, they are the best imo

alnilam

Bagger at the grocery store seemed pretty high and was singing black hole sun real loud while she bagged and I was like hell yeah

Then she switched to the boys are back in town and I was like..... less yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

grocery stores are a land of contrasts