Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

mcclay posted:

Since some people have asked, I'll lay down the list of how each of the chuds died storming the US Capitol, as told to me from homies embedded in medics on the ground.

1. Crazy Q lady shot climbing through a window by Capitol Security. Many such cases, truth in middle. Subject of rigorous debate here in this hallowed thread; our own temple of democracy

2. Chud tazes himself in the nuts/body and suffers a heart attack. loving dies. The second most well known death and the second funniest.

3. Chud falls off of the side of the Capitol building like a poor Ashigaru unit in Shogun 2, loving dies. Third most well known and third funniest.

4. Chud suffers heart attack in middle of chud crowd. Anti-fash medics tell chuds they can treat him since he needs medical attention right at that moment or he'll die. Chuds tell them to gently caress off and spend so long failing to build a stretcher that he dies. The funniest death. Toxic masculinity literally killed that dude lmao

Don't laugh at them. It's sad and not actually extremely funny that these nazis essentially killed themselves. :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

“should i unilaterally oppose state violence against my political enemies or should i be aligned with charotte clymer? decisions, decisions”

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

No it's loving hilarious that they keep offing themselves by forgetting to take their heart pills, that's good content, state security forces firing live ammo into crowds is not

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

How! posted:

It’s not much of a riot if the cops let you in and back out again.

You call that state violence? The pigs were basically tickling these people with batons. Imagine the bloodshed if they were anything besides fascists.

Just because they’re a bunch of idiots doesn’t mean that they don’t want to kill you and everybody you love.

It seems to me like it was really smart to just let them in and take their photos and podia and whatever without a fight. It's not like the actual building has magical buttons that make elections change or whatever, them having effectively complete control over the capitol meant exactly nothing for democracy, since the vast majority of people still recognize who was elected to the senate and congress and even president, they could have just carried on with governing from the Watergate hotel and nothing much would change.

Not saying that is why they were let in, but it was a lot better than bloody fights and multiple deaths on both sides over a dumb symbol.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/SecElaineChao/status/1347250653802983431?s=20

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BonHair posted:

Not saying that is why they were let in, but

https://twitter.com/SLevelt/status/1346940015734099971

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

now with pete in charge, we can finally have infrastructure week

Yudo
May 15, 2003

lol bye

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Elaine Ciao

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Pelosi is shook holy poo poo

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Evil_Greven posted:

lmao Pelosi ain't gonna do poo poo

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Maya Fey posted:

Elaine Ciao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Evil_Greven posted:

Closing down the House for 19 days lmao, like rage quitting a server...

Maybe she is mad because Chuds raided her secret gourmet ice cream stash at the Capitol building?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Crazycryodude posted:

No it's loving hilarious that they keep offing themselves by forgetting to take their heart pills, that's good content, state security forces firing live ammo into crowds is not

if somone was going to get killed by the state yesterday are you glad is was a white nationalist? like if it had to happen thats what you would prefer, right?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lacrosse posted:

lmao Pelosi ain't gonna do poo poo

she might suddenly drop dead

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

:hmmyes:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Inshallah

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

actionjackson posted:

now with pete in charge, we can finally have infrastructure week

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

my 10k freezer with ice cream and pelosi's corpse

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

etalian posted:

Closing down the House for 19 days lmao, like rage quitting a server...

Maybe she is mad because Chuds raided her secret gourmet ice cream stash at the Capitol building?

her laptop was sullied with the plebeian's game, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

actionjackson posted:

my 10k freezer with ice cream and pelosi's corpse

CSPAM experts calculated it was more like $16k since she had two of those freezers in the photo OP.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

etalian posted:

CSPAM experts calculated it was more like $16k since she had two of those freezers in the photo OP.

each of those freezers is $10k where the gently caress is cspam shopping

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

etalian posted:

she has one fridge and one freezer, both built-ins by subzero

actually I think I'm the one that posted the model previously :p they are like 8k each yeah

they basically look the same from the outside

https://www.subzero-wolf.com/sub-zero/full-size-refrigeration/builtin-refrigerators/36-inch-built-in-refrigerator

https://www.subzero-wolf.com/sub-zero/full-size-refrigeration/builtin-refrigerators/36-inch-built-in-freezer

or maybe she has two freezers, and a fridge elsewhere

actionjackson has issued a correction as of 20:34 on Jan 7, 2021

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The MAGA mob was the pelican and the capybara is real state power
https://twitter.com/Ad_Inifinitum/status/1347205357605711872?s=20

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Crazycryodude posted:

Many of her Iraqi victims would likely agree, it's real bad and also sad.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/jackturmaniii/status/1347265048599785472?s=21

lol owned

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

you can recognize that this was a dumb reactionary mob and not feel too bad for them when they pick a fight with the state and get owned imo. of course a government is going to protect its capitol with deadly force, that is what a government must do if it wants to maintain the illusion of power.

the negative about this is that it will obviously be used as a Patriotic Rallying Cry event like 9/11 and as justification for stronger and stricter state security. but crying about the immorality of police violence directed against a failed, disorganized reactionary putsch is silly. its only immoral when it happens against the left, because the left is trying to build a better world and these people were trying to do the opposite.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

so vote on impeachment you morons, jesus christ

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/Ugarles/status/1347264482884648966?s=09

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

lm fao

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

omg how could they ever be so rude I am SHOCKED where is the DECORUM what has happened to this GREAT NATION

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's been twelve hours, where the hell are the President's tweets

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Victory Position posted:

also this

I want tweets

mr president I crave tweets

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

SplitSoul posted:

Don't laugh at them. It's sad and not actually extremely funny that these nazis essentially killed themselves. :qq:

https://youtu.be/zUsrJGe7SFE

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
"Sorry, I thought you said you wanted us to invoke 25 minutes"

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Taking off my hat and lowering my head in solemn, silent remembrance of that noble patriot who tased himself in the balls for America

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Victory Position posted:

doesn't he have to delete the offending tweets before the 12 hour timer starts?

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

sir, mister pence sir, please sir invoke the constitution to appoint yourself as interim president or we'll have no choice but to make you president

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 197 days!

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

also this

I want tweets

mr president I crave tweets

the people want tweets, but the pedo deep cabal state twitter has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Evil_Greven posted:

Holy gently caress.

Pelosi calling on Pence in presser to invoke 25th or else impeachment is immediate.

zounds